Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night only to find out your child has soiled their bed, and then decided to crawl into your bed...

nothing that bad.....she's only like 3 months old.... so it's more along the lines of sitting on my lap and destroying her last white onesie (sp)

you just gotta hate that. my daughter does that all the time too! but she two now and when she takes a crap, she jumps up and down on her butt and smooshes it to make me mad.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
My son hates sleeping alone when he's sick so sometimes he gets to sleep with us. I feel bad becuase he feels so horrible so I'll let him cuddle. Once when he was about three we woke up to him puking all over the bed while he cried. Times like that suck but the rest make up for it.
Our don't sleep with us. But I love being woken up to ... "Dad, I don't feel so goo ... blahhhhh" All over the carpet. Steam cleaning at 2:30 in the morning is just what I love.

But like you said, it's worth it.
My little girl is almost 4 and starting preschool next week. While I should get pissed at her when she cries from the top of the steps "DADDY, DADDY!" at 2:30 am because her cat won't get out of her room, I don't because she knows that her Daddy will take care of her. And that is something I will miss greatly when the time comes.
I have two high school aged kids. One girl who is a senior this year and one boy who is a Junior. I love them more than anything, but since my divorce in 2004, especially for the first couple of years, has absolutely destroyed me emotionally.

In the months leading up to my divorce I was clinically depressed to the point where I would burst into tears with no warning and was almost impossible to work. I seriously contemplated suicide for a couple of months, but I couldn't do it because of the hurt and hardship it would have put on my kids. But I really was that point.

Over the years since my divorce, I have had to force myself to think of other things, anything I find interesting, to take my mind off my perceived loss. When I was still married, I spent every available moment with my kids, just being with them. I have literally spent hours upon hours watching them at soccer practice or band practice. My son, at the time was one of the top 10 defensive soccer players in the state of Michigan and my daughter is a very talented flutist and saxophonist.

It is so hard, to sit in my little apartment, and contemplate wast could have or should have been, or what we, I, should have done different but it is too late now. I still see my kids but not even a quarter as much. My daughter still has band, but she also is working two part time jobs along with high school and I try to take her on father-daughter dates as much as is possible. I see my son more often. He stays with me every other weekend. I have tried to be as much a big brother to him as a Dad, and he is truly my best friend.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I have two high school aged kids. One girl who is a senior this year and one boy who is a Junior. I love them more than anything, but since my divorce in 2004, especially for the first couple of years, has absolutely destroyed me emotionally.

In the months leading up to my divorce I was clinically depressed to the point where I would burst into tears with no warning and was almost impossible to work. I seriously contemplated suicide for a couple of months, but I couldn't do it because of the hurt and hardship it would have put on my kids. But I really was that point.

Over the years since my divorce, I have had to force myself to think of other things, anything I find interesting, to take my mind off my perceived loss. When I was still married, I spent every available moment with my kids, just being with them. I have literally spent hours upon hours watching them at soccer practice or band practice. My son, at the time was one of the top 10 defensive soccer players in the state of Michigan and my daughter is a very talented flutist and saxophonist.

It is so hard, to sit in my little apartment, and contemplate wast could have or should have been, or what we, I, should have done different but it is too late now. I still see my kids but not even a quarter as much. My daughter still has band, but she also is working two part time jobs along with high school and I try to take her on father-daughter dates as much as is possible. I see my son more often. He stays with me every other weekend. I have tried to be as much a big brother to him as a Dad, and he is truly my best friend. Your are so full of shit.
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I have two high school aged kids. One girl who is a senior this year and one boy who is a Junior. I love them more than anything, but since my divorce in 2004, especially for the first couple of years, has absolutely destroyed me emotionally.

It is so hard, to sit in my little apartment, and contemplate wast could have or should have been, or what we, I, should have done different but it is too late now. I still see my kids but not even a quarter as much. My daughter still has band, but she also is working two part time jobs along with high school and I try to take her on father-daughter dates as much as is possible. I see my son more often. He stays with me every other weekend. I have tried to be as much a big brother to him as a Dad, and he is truly my best friend. Your are so full of shit.
Your a horrible Piece Of Sh*t and a truly horrible excuse for a human being. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to F with my post like that. How dare you you bitch!!! What gives you the F'n right to sit in judgment over anyone but yourself. Biff if you read this I hope you ban her.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
don't worry maddogjls74 i smited her for you. what a beeotch. I totally hear you too man.
jaydethespaz Wrote:don't worry maddogjls74 i smited her for you. what a beeotch. I totally hear you too man.

Thanks jayspaz. I know I'm not the most popular person on the board but in the spirit of this board, I try to be as honest and heart felt with my posts as I can. It's OK for people not to like my opinion, I'm used to it. But for her to come in and randomly blast me once every week and a half or so is is a chickensh*t thing to do. exult.
Mad Dog Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:don't worry maddogjls74 i smited her for you. what a beeotch. I totally hear you too man.

Thanks jayspaz. I know I'm not the most popular person on the board but in the spirit of this board, I try to be as honest and heart felt with my posts as I can. It's OK for people not to like my opinion, I'm used to it. But for her to come in and randomly blast me once every week and a half or so is is a chickensh*t thing to do. exult.

Thank You for that. And hey, she also pulled a weiner poopie and left cuz we got so pissed at her!