Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dude shadoway
snaphu Wrote:I LIVE BY ZANE!! I know him and his family personally! and way to make up a story about dude migrating here and then telling ruben about it, thats super creative. keep trying.

My wife works in the hospital where the Dude was.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
snaphu Wrote:I LIVE BY ZANE!! I know him and his family personally! and way to make up a story about dude migrating here and then telling ruben about it, thats super creative. keep trying.

It's okay to express an opinion and argue such on the board, but there is no need for name calling and the like. Just let it go. You believe one thing and most everybody else believes another. I think we can agree to disagree and go on our way.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

It's okay to express an opinion and argue such on the board, but there is no need for name calling and the like. Just let it go. You believe one thing and most everybody else believes another. I think we can agree to disagree and go on our way.

nah...he's wrong
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I can't wait to go home and tell my neighbor that since I live next to him, I know everything about him and his family.

:Smile
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's okay to express an opinion and argue such on the board, but there is no need for name calling and the like. Just let it go. You believe one thing and most everybody else believes another. I think we can agree to disagree and go on our way.

nah...he's wrong

And a big poopyhead.
snaphu Wrote:You make baby mohammad weep, so there!

Welcome to third great. Great comeback, junior.
I am so glad they stopped doing dude interviews. I couldn't stand them, it was fake and any idiot knows it's Zane!!!! I bet they stopped doing it because it BLEW!!
mmgil97 Wrote:I am so glad they stopped doing dude interviews. I couldn't stand them, it was fake and any idiot knows it's Zane!!!! I bet they stopped doing it because it BLEW!!

no.....the dude is Zane's uncle :Smile
mmgil97 Wrote:I am so glad they stopped doing dude interviews. I couldn't stand them, it was fake and any idiot knows it's Zane!!!! I bet they stopped doing it because it BLEW!!

I can't wait until you grow up and have a radio show so we can poop all over it.
Fistor Wrote:

I can't wait until you grow up and have a radio show so we can poop all over it.

That reminds me of Triumph the Insult dog! Awesome!

*facepalm*

Check the multiple posts by Biff WRT who Dude actually was...
It's Zane. He still puts on the same voice whenever he tries to speak like someone w/ a pompous tone. I thought "the Dude" was funny though.

Who cares why they no-longer do it. They have their reasons.
Way to roll with it man...your awsome. :'(