Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking While Pregnant
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I know a woman (mid 30's) who almost...bragged...that she smoked durining all three of her pregnancies. It totally pissed my wife off, who was pregnant at the time.

As hard as it is for my husband and I to try to get pregnant, I would probably launch on that woman and just start pummeling her.
I've told my husband point blank when we finally get pregnant, that his Mom is not allowed to smoke around our child. That is my breaking point. She smokes around her husband that had quad-bypass the day after Chris and I eloped due to the shock of the impending surgery.
lokizilla Wrote:I've told my husband point blank when we finally get pregnant, that his Mom is not allowed to smoke around our child. That is my breaking point. She smokes around her husband that had quad-bypass the day after Chris and I eloped due to the shock of the impending surgery.

This is the reason my dad quit. I wouldn't let him spend more than 10 minutes holding his grand dauhgter. She would stink just from him holding her.
Yeah, the smoke just emits off a smoker. My Mother-in-Law knows that I recycle magazines at my job since we have a bin at work for paper recycling at work, when she sends them to me, when my husband drops by on his way home, he actually lays them on the floor in the living room to air out before he gives them to me. I'm missing half of my right lung, and he doesn't like the stale smoke air around me.
Smoking is absolutely disgusting. Not to mention it's a killer. I had four sets of grandparents growing up and of my eight grandparents I have one left. They all passed away from smoking related illnesses. Growing up with a smoker has probably done some damage as well...anywho, back to the topic.

Smoking while your pregnant is just plain stupid.
I'm so mad!!! I just heard this yesterday and it made me sick to my stomach...
There is a person I've known for years (she went to Elementary school with us, I am really good friends with her little sister, who is NOTHING like her) Anyway she just tested + for THC.... of course she still smokes Cigs too. Anyway, they told her if she tests + for THC again, Child Protective Services are going to be involved... Well, apparently her younger sister saw her smoking pot AGAIN right after she was warned!!! Her excuse was "well I don't have another appointment until the end of the month..."
Also apparently at a party she was at (mind you she is 6 months pregnant) she was trying to get everyone there to agree that she should be able to drink a little....
I Effing hate this chick, always have.... but when I hear shit like this it makes me want to murder her....
Her first child wasn't the brightest bulb in the box probably for the same reasons I just stated.... I just don't see why stupid Effing people are able to procreate when wonderful people out there who just want one baby to dote on can't have one.... It is one of the most unfair things about life in my opinion...
boizalynne Wrote:I'm so mad!!! I just heard this yesterday and it made me sick to my stomach...
There is a person I've known for years (she went to Elementary school with us, I am really good friends with her little sister, who is NOTHING like her) Anyway she just tested + for THC.... of course she still smokes Cigs too. Anyway, they told her if she tests + for THC again, Child Protective Services are going to be involved... Well, apparently her younger sister saw her smoking pot AGAIN right after she was warned!!! Her excuse was "well I don't have another appointment until the end of the month..."
Also apparently at a party she was at (mind you she is 6 months pregnant) she was trying to get everyone there to agree that she should be able to drink a little....
I effing hate this chick, always have.... but when I hear shit like this it makes me want to murder her....
Her first child wasn't the brightest bulb in the box probably for the same reasons I just stated.... I just don't see why stupid effing people are able to procreate when wonderful people out there who just want one baby to dote on can't have one.... It is one of the most unfair things about life in my opinion...

you are wrong, if you talk to their mother both the girls are the best parents in the world and are unable to do anything except be awesome
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I'm so mad!!! I just heard this yesterday and it made me sick to my stomach...
I effing hate this chick, always have.... but when I hear shit like this it makes me want to murder her....
Her first child wasn't the brightest bulb in the box probably for the same reasons I just stated.... I just don't see why stupid effing people are able to procreate when wonderful people out there who just want one baby to dote on can't have one.... It is one of the most unfair things about life in my opinion...

you are wrong, if you talk to their mother both the girls are the best parents in the world and are unable to do anything except be awesome
Well, we both know how sane their MOTHER is Howie....
She went off the deep end at about 40....

Talk about a selfish person...way to put yourself before the lives of your children. I'm sorry you have the unfortunate luck of being remotely acquainted with this piece of trash.
jerseygirl Wrote:

Talk about a selfish person...way to put yourself before the lives of your children. I'm sorry you have the unfortunate luck of being remotely acquainted with this piece of trash.

EXACTLY. Then we hear about people like Hot Wings and his wife who have spent (according to him) $50,000+ trying IVF and still nothing. It's not fair!
Smoking is stupid period. Anybody who smokes is a Effing idiot. How the Eff do you find pleasure in that!?! How retarded!
jerseygirl Wrote:

This isn't related to smoking, but my wife and I were grocery shopping and the white trash in front of us told the cashier that here kids woul dhave to drink Kool-aid because milk is getting too expensive and she needs it for her coffee.

No doubt that this bitch will start pimping her daughter out by age 12 so she can pay for her Starbucks.
I was going to say how pregnant + smoking should = jail time, but it's already covered. I was going to talk about idiots who smoke in the car when their kids are in there, but it's already coverd. I was going to talk about the dumbazz remark "but I cracked the window" because I tested that one myself and even if you crack the window the smoke still fills the car you minger, but I think it was already covered. I was going to get angry and talk about people dropping their friggin' cigarette butts out the window and littering up our planet, but it's already been covered. So I guess, ditto what everyone else said...except anyone wo thinks any of that is OK to do, then bite me!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
government mandated sterilization
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:government mandated sterilization

As much as some would want that....it just isn't going to happen.
lokizilla Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:government mandated sterilization

As much as some would want that....it just isn't going to happen.

Which is a bummer, because I could see that doing a lot of good in certain cases.
potthole Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:As much as some would want that....it just isn't going to happen.

Which is a bummer, because I could see that doing a lot of good in certain cases.

They did a documentary on it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Which is a bummer, because I could see that doing a lot of good in certain cases.

They did a documentary on it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

I loved that "documentary", but everyone I watched it with said they hated it...
Potthole, your right. The only thing is where to draw the line. My evil brother thinks that anyone that weighs over 90lbs and 5'7" is fat. Perfect woman to him.....a woman that has a minus a cup. He would sterilize anyone that was 91 lbs or over.....
lokizilla Wrote:Potthole, your right. The only thing is where to draw the line. My evil brother thinks that anyone that weighs over 90lbs and 5'7" is fat. Perfect woman to him.....a woman that has a minus a cup. He would sterilize anyone that was 91 lbs or over.....

agreed, it would be too hard to regulate therefore they can't do it. There can't be grey in situations like that. it needs to be black and white
boizalynne Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Some people I know went to some hypnotist who put some goggles on them and flashed funky lasers at them.

Sounds stupid but it worked for everyone I know who did it. My dad smoked 2 packs / day for better the 30 years and done just like that.

He switched to chewing gum. Goes through a pack a day. Better than smoking though.
I have met a few people who have has success with this also

Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate them and will look into it. But i have a story.

I work at a hotel that has a bar attached, and there was a woman being really loud walking down the hallway. I went to find said person, and found a women drunker that sh*t easily 6 months PREGNANT! I went into the bar and asked the bartender if he had served her and he said that he had denied her alcoholno less than two hours ago because she was pregnant, but she found some anyway
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
People like that should be the candidates for sterilization. Not sterilization by who likes what attributes in a person (only teenagers and the olsen twins are 91 lbs, and they are so skinny they probably aren't healthy enough to get preg.). People that have abused the prilivege of becoming a mother or father should be fixed. Like that song says "only stupid people are breeding"
sunshyne Wrote:People like that should be the candidates for sterilization. Not sterilization by who likes what attributes in a person (only teenagers and the olsen twins are 91 lbs, and they are so skinny they probably aren't healthy enough to get preg.). People that have abused the prilivege of becoming a mother or father should be fixed. Like that song says "only stupid people are breeding"
I've bred, and I'm not stupid...

They should change to quote to "Mostly stupid people are breeding..."
boizalynne Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:People like that should be the candidates for sterilization. Not sterilization by who likes what attributes in a person (only teenagers and the olsen twins are 91 lbs, and they are so skinny they probably aren't healthy enough to get preg.). People that have abused the prilivege of becoming a mother or father should be fixed. Like that song says "only stupid people are breeding"
I've bred, and I'm not stupid...

Truth to that, I've bred too and i'm not stupid
jaydethespaz Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I've bred, and I'm not stupid...

Truth to that, I've bred too and i'm not stupid

....It's a lyric in a song :Smile
jus' P Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Truth to that, I've bred too and i'm not stupid

Well sunshyne PLEASE be more specific about it when you quote a song
jaydethespaz Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:....It's a lyric in a song :Smile

Well PLEASE be more specific about it when you quote a song

Whatever you do, make sure you don't go back and see that sunshyne and not Plungee made the statement. Pleeeaseee.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I modified it for you Queen!
jaydethespaz Wrote:I modified it for you Queen!

And YOU are super awesome!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:I modified it for you Queen!

And YOU are super awesome!!

I know thank You for thinkin im awesome
Sorry, I thought that when I worte "Like that song says " that would have been more obvious it was lyrics to a song. Btw I think its the song Flagpole Sitta. And I only feel that people that smoke or drink while pregnant are stupid and shouldn't breed. I will probably have trouble getting pregnant when it comes time when i want to have kids because of medical conditions, and I have friends that have been trying to have a kid for years and can't. All much more suitable parents than any that would abuse their kids before they even have a chance to be born.
True to that sunshyne.

but it didn't say like that song said when i read it. not mad at anyone.

I know tons of people that want a baby but cant have one. I feel so bad for them.

But if anyone needs an oven for their little bun, hit me up. I quit smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and very willing to be a surrogate for anyone that needs it.
jaydethespaz Wrote:True to that sunshyne.

but it didn't say like that song said when i read it. not mad at anyone.

You should look again. There's no notation that shows she modified her post. Ergo, when you first read it, it did indeed say "Like the song."

Whenever a post is modified, even if it's just seconds after it was made, there is always a little notation down in the lower-left of the screen that shows who modified it and when.
jus' P Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Truth to that, I've bred too and i'm not stupid

...... I know......
Whatever. i read it from plungee i think and it didn't say that but who cares lets not get hostile here.
jaydethespaz Wrote:Whatever. i read it from plungee i think and it didn't say that but who cares lets not get hostile here.

Just admit you were wrong. The post wasn't modified, and as such there is no way words magically appeared.
potthole Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Whatever. i read it from plungee i think and it didn't say that but who cares lets not get hostile here.

Just admit you were wrong. The post wasn't modified, and as such there is no way words magically appeared.

Dude i just said "who cares" let it go. I don't care anymore and never really cared in the first place.

NOBODY CARES ANYMORE POTTHOLE JUST LET IT THE EFF GO!
um.. yeah, I don't care either. Smile
sunshyne Wrote:um.. yeah, I don't care either. Smile

thank you.
I don't see why smoking isn't illegal other than the taxes it generates.