Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Fistor?
i heard fistor got the very first Prince Albert in the back of a jean sweater convention.
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor got the very first Prince Albert in the back of a jean sweater convention.

on a related not; I heard his 'jacob's ladder' was only long enough for 2 close 'rungs'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i heard fistor was the pioneer of anal bleaching.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor eats dead babies and has a gimp suit.

I do not own a gimp suit.

Rent ? Does the extra 5 dollar insurance cover the clean up ? Cause that might be worth it.
Wowie Groovie !
This is much better.
i heard fistor made love to a pirate and his jencum cured that pirates scurvy.
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor made love to a pirate and his jencum cured that pirates scurvy.

I spurt apple juice. This much is true.
I heard that none of the Chuck Norris stories started until after Fistor Fistor'd him
Wowie Groovie !
airhornahole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Here, I'll give you a few easy ones, I'm fat, ugly, live in my parents basement, drive a rusty truck, have arthritis that sometimes makes me walk like an old man, im 37 with no girlfriend, im going grey, I have huge gaps in my teth, my pits smeill like limburger even as little as 10 minutes after a shower, I ask girls I meet on the internet to pose for me, and I think I'm developing athletes foot.

Titan, it sounds like you could be my brother. Except for I'm married with a house, no rusty truck, no teeth, odor, or foot problems. Other than that, we could be twins. ;D

I think there isn't a person on this board who doesn't have issues. Your just man enough to acknowledge them publicly. They rest of us keep them hiden.

You waiting for your dentures to arrive ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Titan, it sounds like you could be my brother. Except for I'm married with a house, no rusty truck, no teeth, odor, or foot problems. Other than that, we could be twins. ;D

I think there isn't a person on this board who doesn't have issues. Your just man enough to acknowledge them publicly. They rest of us keep them hiden.

You waiting for your dentures to arrive ?

Say what you will Titan. I still love you. :-*
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor got the very first Prince Albert in the back of a jean sweater convention.

Jo Wrote:i heard fistor was the pioneer of anal bleaching.
I heard that you didn't hear about these things, but witnessed them. (And by witnessed, I mean... helped with)
elranito Wrote:I heard that you didn't hear about these things, but witnessed them. (And by witnessed, I mean... helped with)

i heard people think you're gay.
Jo Wrote:i heard people think you're gay.
I heard you cried yourself to sleep for a week after hearing that.

and I also heard that Fistor cried himself to sleep for a week after hearing that it wasn't true. (just trying to stay on topic so he doesn't get too upset)
elranito Wrote:I heard you cried yourself to sleep for a week after hearing that.

i heard you're delusional.

i heard fistor needs to lose 20 more pounds or he'll never be pretty.
Jo Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I heard you cried yourself to sleep for a week after hearing that.

i heard you're delusional.

i heard fistor needs to lose 20 more pounds or he'll never be pretty.

I heart my hairy moobs.
i heard fistor built a time machine, punched Mr. Peabody, and stole one of Lincoln's top hats just because.
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor built a time machine, punched Mr. Peabody, and stole one of Lincoln's top hats just because.

fistor is really Sherman? That explains a lot!

Jo Wrote:i heard fistor was the pioneer of anal bleaching.

Jo Wrote:i heard fistor made love to a pirate and his jencum cured that pirates scurvy.

Jo Wrote:i heard fistor needs to lose 20 more pounds or he'll never be pretty.

Jo Wrote:i heard fistor built a time machine, punched Mr. Peabody, and stole one of Lincoln's top hats just because.

I heard fistor has an internet stalker...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

I heard fistor has an internet stalker...

And that ladies and gentlemen is what we call "Winner" well done Rock, here's your prize

[Image: spinach.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
my fistor. MINE'S!
Ladies, ladies. There's plenty fistor to go around.
Yay You're back!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ