Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Christmas Present Ever
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:flesh-light

Did you have to go there?
flesh-light
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

DAMMIT, It was supposed to be a surprize.
jus' P Wrote:

DAMMIT, It was supposed to be a surprize.

it can be a surpise in that i don't know which 'model' i'm getting
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:Best gift ever ?

My Sears Free Spirit 3 speed bike. I rode that thing everywhere that summer.

I'm thinking about getting my niece a Tonka Truck or two this year.

My first three kids were girls. I still bought them blocks, trucks and trains. Joke's on me 'cause my baby boy walks around with a purse and dolls....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:DAMMIT, It was supposed to be a surprize.

it can be a surpise in that i don't know which 'model' i'm getting

you know better than anyone it'll be X-small....
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Best gift ever ?

My Sears Free Spirit 3 speed bike. I rode that thing everywhere that summer.

I'm thinking about getting my niece a Tonka Truck or two this year.

My first three kids were girls. I still bought them blocks, trucks and trains. Joke's on me 'cause my baby boy walks around with a purse and dolls....

How old is he now?
lokizilla Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:My first three kids were girls. I still bought them blocks, trucks and trains. Joke's on me 'cause my baby boy walks around with a purse and dolls....

How old is he now?
he'll be 4 Dec 28. He has matchbox cars and trains in the purse. He's a ladies man. He will walk up to any woman and reach for her boobs, I mean a hug.
lokizilla Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:My first three kids were girls. I still bought them blocks, trucks and trains. Joke's on me 'cause my baby boy walks around with a purse and dolls....

How old is he now?

He'll be 4 Dec. 28th. He carries his cars in the purse. Momma Janice got him a "real" car carrier to take the place of the purse. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:How old is he now?

He'll be 4 Dec. 28th. He carries his cars in the purse. Momma Janice got him a "real" car carrier to take the place of the purse. :Smile

There is the thing called the Murse. Maybe that is what he is using it as.... He's just Metro.
lokizilla Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:He'll be 4 Dec. 28th. He carries his cars in the purse. Momma Janice got him a "real" car carrier to take the place of the purse. :Smile

There is the thing called the Murse. Maybe that is what he is using it as.... He's just Metro.

it's his surroundings...if his older siblings are girls he's gonna be used to girl stuff...

my brother played with dolls for a brief period as we have 2 girl cousins, one 4 months older than him and one 4 months younger. they played a lot together.

so long story short, he'll grow up just fine...one day join a message board, get in a fight over politics with the administrator and quit the board entirely....

Big Grin
lokizilla Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:He'll be 4 Dec. 28th. He carries his cars in the purse. Momma Janice got him a "real" car carrier to take the place of the purse. :Smile

Yeah, Plungee will say, "get your car carrier", and Zachy will say, "my purse, my purse!!" Big Grin Big Grin

He may be young, but he knows the difference, that's why Santa is bringing him a new car carrier. It's a Goodyear tire. Very manly!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The house we lived in that Christmas (because we were building another house) was too small for all of us and a Christmas tree w/ presents, and then we made the mistake of pissing mom off. My parents told us we weren't good so we weren't getting presents, and, lo and behold, on Christmas Day there weren't any.

They took us to my grandparent's house where, as it turned out, the presents were.

That was the year we got the Super NES, and the rest of the day was (almost) forgotten. My mom still feels guilty for that.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I got my niece the Tonka Dump & Crane truck, I was gonna just get her the Mighty Dump Truck, but she's a really smart kid so I thought the crane dealy would keep her occupied for a longer time. I'm gonna fill it with a couple bags of M&Ms which since her mom is a bit of a sugar nazi will last her until June, and some books.
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson Wrote:I loved horses as a kid as most little girls do so I was ecstatic when Santa left me this:

[Image: 106586_1001_PI.jpg]

C'mon admit it, you have the Big Girl version of this and you and Becky play with it every weekend.
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: falcon.jpg]

i still have it too
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Queenie Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:There is the thing called the Murse. Maybe that is what he is using it as.... He's just Metro.

Yeah, Plungee will say, "get your car carrier", and Zachy will say, "my purse, my purse!!" Big Grin Big Grin

He may be young, but he knows the difference, that's why Santa is bringing him a new car carrier. It's a Goodyear tire. Very manly!!

We need some metro sophisticated men down here. Got to polish them up a little but not let them get as bad as a bro.
I got Rockband for Christmas. It's exactly what I wanted.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My dog Sandy, I loved him so much. I wish I still had pictures, but I think most of them burnt in my Grand Parents house fire.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Allyson Wrote:I loved horses as a kid as most little girls do so I was ecstatic when Santa left me this:

[Image: 106586_1001_PI.jpg]

A little boy?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:A little boy?

Yea. I started early, I don't mess around.
That's what she said.