Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Group
Jiggy Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Of course, what else would there be to do?
Punch babies.... Undecided

I don't think you can do that through facebook. Undecided
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Punch babies.... Undecided

I don't think you can do that through facebook. Undecided
That's why we will take our cause to the streets.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
We're on the Cause Street Team.
me thinks jiggy may be on to something here
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:me thinks jiggy may be on to something here
We can begin outside of Queenie's work since there always seems to be more action there. ...and then, America!!! >Sad
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
AMERICA!! EFF YEAH!!
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I joined too but I'm thinking about leaving if I don't stop getting friggen friend requests. Seriously, I'm not a facebook whore who tries to have the most friends on there. If I don't know you personally don't add me as a friend.
cuppie Wrote:I joined too but I'm thinking about leaving if I don't stop getting friggen friend requests. Seriously, I'm not a facebook whore who tries to have the most friends on there. If I don't know you personally don't add me as a friend.
Are you the same dude that wrote me on Facebook crying about the friend requests?
imatoolhed Wrote:AMERICA!! EFF YEAH!!

That's on my Ipod
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, who wants friend requests on a SOCIAL NETWORKING website?
Quote:I don't think you can do that through facebook.

In the time it took you to type that, somebody made a stupid app for it.
Now what?
Bored today?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Maybe, maybe not, maybe eff you.[/the departed]
Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
im in....
one of my friends told me about meebo.com. you can log into a bunch of instant message/chat things at once through the web, including facebook.
I can never actually find the group on facebook... is there a "my groups" button or something ?
Wowie Groovie !
dingdongyo Wrote:one of my friends told me about meebo.com. you can log into a bunch of instant message/chat things at once through the web, including facebook.

meebo is the whip!

Titan! Wrote:I can never actually find the group on facebook... is there a "my groups" button or something ?

finding your groups on facebook use to be easier...now the easiest way (i've found) is by clicking 'profile' at the top and then scrolling to the bottom of your profile page (what others see) and grabbing the group link.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If you click the Applications tab on the lower left you will see a "groups" choice there too.
i joined!
What? I didn't do it.
I joined too.