Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST tv show
Here's one to continue some of my theories. What do you think is the possibility of Miles being Dr. Chang's (dude from orientation films) son?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I think it's plausible
Wowie Groovie !
Remember in the season opener they showed him waking up and giving a baby a bottle. Maybe that's why he has some sort of power too. His dad probably exposed him to something or did experiments on him.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yeahhh, he's the ghost see-er guy isn't he ? Maybe the Island gave him those powers, or maybe he's not really seeing ghosts, maybe some how he's manipulating time and talking to the "ghost" before they die
Wowie Groovie !
I read an interesting theory here. (very good article)

What if Frank Lapidus was actually looking at himself and flight 316 when he saw the plane crash on TV? ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Last night's show...

It was interesting while watching it, but we really didn't learn a whole lot. The main question I was left with was, Why did Ben kill Locke?

All of the other episodes this year have left me thinking WTF?? Last night didn't.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I have a theory:

The Oceanic 815 flight that crashed was getting someone else back to the Island, just like the newly crashed Ajira 316 was to get the O6 back on the island.

What do you think?

... I am going to have to go back and watch the Pilot episode and see who, if anyone, disappears during the crash... the flight attendant maybe? Did we ever see her after the crash, but before she was an "other?"

EDIT:
I think it's Rose. She commeneted to Jack about not liking planes, or something, and she knew her husband was alive....
Here's my theory. Obviously Ben isn't sitting favorably with the island anymore for whatever reason. Locke is the leader now. When Locke was assigned the task of bringing back everyone this made Ben jealous and, since he wants to reclaim his leader position, killed Locke. Maybe he thinks if he could be the one to convince everyone to come back the island would see he is better qualified than Locke.

The only thing that confuses me was why he didn't want Locke to kill himself but when Locke mentioned that Jin was still alive he killed him.

Yeah I think it could very well be Rose. I have heard some theories that it's Rose and Bernard whose skeletons were in the cave from the first season. That would be interesting.
Any theories on who the kid is that Amy gave birth to? I've got nothing.

Also, there's definitely going to be some good drama with Kate, Sawyer and Juliette now. Last week's episode with Locke was okay but this whole season has proved Lost is definitely back on their A game. I wish it didn't have to end.
Jiggy Wrote:Any theories on who the kid is that Amy gave birth to? I've got nothing.

I'm thinking Daniel. Amy looked a lot like Mrs. Hawking to me.
I'm thinking the lady from the Jughead episode is Mrs. Hawking. Besides Amy didn't have a British accent. Or maybe the kid will turn out to not be anyone.
Jiggy Wrote:I'm thinking the lady from the Jughead episode is Mrs. Hawking. Besides Amy didn't have a British accent. Or maybe the kid will turn out to not be anyone.

I forgot about that chick, and I thought that too.

Wasn't Ben's mom named Amy?

Also, did Richard ever meet Sawyer after the crash in the first few seaasons? (I don't remember them meeting) If so, did he remember Sawyer?
No according to Lostepdia he never met Sawyer.

Ben's mom was Emily. If they are in 1974 now. It would have to be someone early 30's or late 20's today.
Jiggy Wrote:No according to Lostepdia he never met Sawyer.

Ben's mom was Emily. If they are in 1974 now. It would have to be someone early 30's or late 20's today.

Sooo... pretty much anyone on the Plane. Kate, Sawyer, Charlie....
Maybe they threw the baby in there so we would focus on this and not what were really supposed to be focusing on.

On another note Jin is going to be whooping Locke's white ass when he sees that Sun is back.
Comcast On Demand = Lost Viewer's Best Friend
Wowie Groovie !
New episode again tonight. (I think)
I didn't know it was a repeat last week. I don't watch it on TV. I get it off itunes and they usually take a 1/2 day after Wednesday to upload the new episode. I was starting to get pissed last week when it was Friday and they hadn't put the new one on yet. That's when I found out it was a repeat.

That's also why I avoid this thread until Friday or Saturday after a new episode in case somebody leaks something.
Rock Monster Wrote:New episode again tonight. (I think)

Yes yes ! Woo.

gotta rewatch the ep from 2 weeks ago.
Wowie Groovie !
More on the theory that Rose has been on the Island before:

Did you notice the similarities last night with Sun's reaction to being back, her playing with Jin's wedding ring, and the events after the original plane crash with Rose?
Rock Monster Wrote:More on the theory that Rose has been on the Island before:

Did you notice the similarities last night with Sun's reaction to being back, her playing with Jin's wedding ring, and the events after the original plane crash with Rose?

No I didn't notice this.

but now that you mention it....very interesting.
I'm sticking with this.

Another thing similar: The plane crash provided two groups of survivors; the Main group, and the Tail section; and the "time travelers" and non-time travelers....

Also, for another theory, I think that the "hostels" that the Dharma talks about are people we already know. (Maybe the survivors of the crash?)
Another note. Why is Jack and Kate suddenly acting all Emo? They were the top shit in the first couple seasons now they just seem all depressed all the time. It's funny how Jack comes back to the island and starts demanding to Sawyer to do something. Sawyer's the only one that's been keeping his crew alive for 3 years by lying to Dharma.
Jiggy Wrote:Another note. Why is Jack and Kate suddenly acting all Emo? They were the top shit in the first couple seasons now they just seem all depressed all the time. It's funny how Jack comes back to the island and starts demanding to Sawyer to do something. Sawyer's the only one that's been keeping his crew alive for 3 years by lying to Dharma.

I think that they are confused, and have just given in to the island..... maybe?
Great theory. Now forces fight? Who is going to fight who?
HOLY SHIT ~! ! ! !

Sayid Shot Ben ! The 12 year old Ben !

Possibly the best end to a TV show I've ever seen
Wowie Groovie !
haha.. i agree.. dont think hes dead though... and rose and bernard are the bones found in hte caves in season one... http://forums.abc.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?n...&tid=16953
Yeah I seriously doubt that he's dead for good, how many times have we seen the dead rise on the island ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:HOLY SHIT ~! ! ! !

DAMMIT!!!!

In my head:

"Hey Jiggy, you haven't watched the newest episode yet why would you want to click on this when it is an obvious spoiler?"

"Shut up brain. You suck an a-hole!"
Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:HOLY SHIT ~! ! ! !

DAMMIT!!!!

In my head:

"Hey Jiggy, you haven't watched the newest episode yet why would you want to click on this when it is an obvious spoiler?"

"Shut up brain. You suck an a-hole!"

Umm... he meant... uh, shot a picture.... with a camera..... yeah, that's it.
alpacafarmer Wrote:haha.. i agree.. dont think hes dead though... and rose and bernard are the bones found in hte caves in season one... http://forums.abc.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?n...&tid=16953

Cool theory, but wrong. "ONLY FOOLS ARE ENSLAVED BY SPACE & TIME " (31 letters) is not an anagram for "BONES OF NADLERS MAY LAY LOST DEEP IN CAVE. " (34 letters)

EDIT: it does work... you have to change the & to actually spell "and." Good find alpaca!

I have been thinking that the bones could be them though. I think that they went there to meet up after the flaming arrows attack, and just setteled there.
I don't like the new friendly Julia and Kate, I want them to go back to bitch slap mud fighting
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I don't like the new friendly Julia and Kate, I want them to go back to bitch slap mud fighting

... unless they get really friendly....
From what I've learned from movies like Wild Things, all chick fights end in hot lesbian sex, so... maybe we can get both

Speaking of coming back from the dead, I bet Paolo and Nicky UN-died and are still wandering the island at some point in time
Wowie Groovie !
Just watched the newest episode.

This show has me all effed up. I started to write about 2 or 3 different things here to say my thoughts but I have no clue where to begin. This season is by far the best.

One thing I don't like about it though is I wish Kate would just settle for Jack already. She's starting to drive me crazy with her moaping around. She's like Debbie Downer all of a sudden.
Speaking of Jack he doesn't seem as cool anymore either. I think he knew he wasn't supposed to leave the island and feels guilty for pushing everyone to leave then lie about it. I never thought I would see him giving into Sawyer's demands so easily.
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BPqxWQ-YfS0&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/sLyfgvByE7Q&hl=en[/flash]
http://lostspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/200...olved.html

I guess this could be considered a big spoiler for season 5 finale. So only click if you really want to know.
Jiggy Wrote:[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/BPqxWQ-YfS0&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/sLyfgvByE7Q&hl=en[/flash]

Should I watch these before tonight's LOST? I can't watch them here at work, and would have to log on at home...
They're not spoilers. Just some funny videos.
I think Locke is going to die of a heart attack when he see's the new Jack. Does anyone else get the impression that Jack won't be arguing with Locke anymore?