Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so the cycle ends...
Steal first, ruin for others later.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Do you know that mozzarella is the biggest selling Cheese in America because of pizza?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Do you know that mozzarella is the biggest selling Cheese in America because of pizza?

I did not know that, but now I do. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:Do you know that mozzarella is the biggest selling Cheese in America because of pizza?

For real? I wouldn't have thought that, but it makes sense.
potthole Wrote:

For real? I wouldn't have thought that, but it makes sense.

It's also the number one reason for heart attacks. Sad
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
But TASTY heart attacks.
hotzester Wrote:But TASTY heart attacks.

I heard that! Preach it!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Engelberg: You're not supposed to have open liquor in the car. It's against the law.

Coach Morris Buttermaker: So is murder, Engleberg. Now put that back before you get me in real trouble.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
My favorite pizza is sausage and green olive. Tongue
Wowie Groovie !
Meat lovers all the way baby.

I love some good sausage!

Also those white pizzas with chicken are good too!
your momma Wrote:I love some good sausage!

I could have guessed that.
Krystal Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I love some good sausage!

I could have guessed that.

Wink doesn't everyone like some good sausage..? you know you want some krys.........
your momma Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I could have guessed that.

Wink doesn't everyone like some good sausage..? you know you want some krys.........

Or in Jo's case, any ol' sausage will do.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[drop]oh gimme some sausage, sausaaaage!![/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:[drop]oh gimme some sausage, sausaaaage!![/drop]

I have a theory as to why they stopped using that particular drop...

Okay here goes, that drop was from a McDonalds commercial, and since McyD's is one of the regular advertisers on the show, someone higher up told the guys to stop using it because it might offend the precious ad revenue.

There that's my theory. Dont piss on the advertisers.

or maybe it just got old
Wowie Groovie !

http://talonse.com/audioinsults/Sausage1.wav
potthole Wrote:

http://talonse.com/audioinsults/Sausage1.wav

Awesome potthole!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
A good amount of pineapple slices is always a welcome topping on pizza.
no, pineapple does no belong on pizza. pineapple belongs on cake, on ice cream, in water ice, in smoothies, even just plain by itself even though the acid in fresh cut pineapple is very strong. regardless, not on pizza. acceptable answers would be pepperoni sausage, anchovies, extra cheese, mushrooms, steak, and meatballs.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Hawaiian Pizza is awesome though.
Philly Mike Wrote:acceptable answers would be anchovies

and you say no to pineapple? ???
Apparently Mike lives in Bizarro World where little fishes can adorn a pizza but fruit can't.
I'm a plain-cheese girl myself.
As good as meat lovers pizzas, and other concoctions are, nothing beats just a plain 'ol pepperoni pizza.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Best pizza for me is a meat lovers stuffed crust from Pizza Hut, even though I'm always feeling like crap for 2 days after. I only have it about once a year though for that very reason.
i said anchovies are acceptable, i never said i like them, but considering that it is itiallian I would figure some sort of fish would be acceptable anyway. I don't care much for pepperoni, or most of the other stuff either. i usually go for extra cheese and call it a meal.

It is also not acceptable for a pizza to have the sauce on top of the cheese
To this day, whenever I think of anchovies on a pizza I always think about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Yeah, give me a slice of anchovies and peanut butter.
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, give me a slice of anchovies and peanut butter.

Thank you.
hey anchovies aren't all that bad on pizza but there are better things. it is an acquired taste.
Has anyone ever had good (real) pizza from any deep dish joint in Chicago?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I live for the day that Dominos brings back the double-melt pizza. I've been practically dreaming about it since they discontinued it five years ago.
zdunklee Wrote:Has anyone ever had good (real) pizza from any deep dish joint in Chicago?

Yes. I went to Lou Malisomethingorother a long time ago it was good. They also deliver to anywhere in the country for like a million dollars.
I gotta agree.

Anchovies yes.

Pineapple no.
Wowie Groovie !
I miss Pizza Inn. I was skeptical of it at first, but that was the only restaurant in a 70 mi radius that the hicks I lived near considered Italian food. I really liked the alfredo mushroom pizza, they used alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce. And their dessert pizzas ROCKED!
They don't have Pizza Inn around here Sad
Do they have Eureka Pizza in TN. Not spectacular but it feeds you for like a week. They are in AR just not sure about your area.
I like Sir Pizza, they cut the pizzas into little squares and are huge.
Personally I like Jet's Pizza...terrible for you if you see how they make them....but man are they good.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Personally I like Jet's Pizza...terrible for you if you see how they make them....but man are they good.

Mama's Pizza on 28th near Cascade is one of my favorites in GR. Hard to beat half off for pick-up after 5 as well. Jet's is pretty good too.

Best Pizza I've ever had is made by a small store in Cadillac called G&D's. It's a party store and they deliver not only pizza but beer. "Hi. I'd like a large pepperoni and a case of Bud while you're at it. What's that you say? I don't even have to leave my house?!?!?!? You'll deliver it all to my door?!?!?!!??!?!"

Pure heaven right there.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:http://talonse.com/audioinsults/Sausage1.wav

Awesome potthole!

http://talonse.com/audioinsults/Sausage2.wav