Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SICK OF ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah he's "tell it like it is" guy. c'mon people, Zane is awesome.
toddswifeluvsblack Wrote:zane is the show your fools hot wings is not funny he is a dork free beer to but all together the are funny as hell

You must be retarded or somethin!
the best part's are when someone gets pissed or says something stupid, and no one does this more than Zane, so he contributes, because he's stupid and a jackass. He's a good thing.
Upper Decker Wrote:IM SOOOO effING SICK OF ZANE!!!! let the other guys talk. the show is called the free beer and hot wings show not the Zane show. So shut the hell up and throw in a drop every once in a while!!! D-bag

[Image: PEBKAC.jpg]
If zane didn't interupt, you wouldn't get the famous tooth pick bit. Heck, you cant tell me when you hear, I GOT ONE IN DA EYE, you dont laugh...
Yeah man, Zane makes me laugh...and in the mornings that's sometimes tough for me. Mr. I take Upper Deckers doesn't understand that they ALLOW him to talk all the time, hell, they WANT HIM TO TALK all the time.

Do you really think they'd keep him around if they didn't want him acting EXACTLY how he's acting? I think not.

He's hilarious, and when he's acting a fool he's hysterical.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:Yeah man, Zane makes me laugh...and in the mornings that's sometimes tough for me. Mr. I take Upper Deckers doesn't understand that they ALLOW him to talk all the time, hell, they WANT HIM TO TALK all the time.

Do you really think they'd keep him around if they didn't want him acting EXACTLY how he's acting? I think not.

He's hilarious, and when he's acting a fool he's hysterical.

True That.
I love Zane!I think he may be bi-poler though.lol.
i love it when something stupid happens and he starts laughing so hard he wheezes and can't talk. it makes me crack up just hearing it, even if i didn't think the thing making him laugh so hard in the first place was that funny.

i do have to say that sometimes he does need to stfu though. i think that FB and HW are big boys and can finish telling their own stories. other than that, i think zane is pretty freakin awesome Smile
I like that Zane is the "out of control" guy that FB needs to keep in check all the time. Especially during a Joe stunt. Like when Zane tells Joe to say something completely offensive, and FB immediately follows with a "No, don't." For some reason that makes me laugh. Then, when Joe actually does it, I lose it.
holehead Wrote:
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:I agree that the show wouldn't be NEARLY as good without Zane.
I live and work in the area and think if I had a choice, the two guys from the show I would love to meet would be Zane and Joe. Not that the other two aren't funny.
Just say it you hate the beer and wings

freebeer and hotwings are great, buts its not the same dynamic without zane and joe, zanes not only a target of ridicule for everyone, and he gets super pissed, which is hilarious, but he also gets everybody else mad, and causes great things to happen, like the naive thing with hotwings, zane got him so mad, and magic happens... and joe, him and zane going at it is some of the most hilarious shit ever, the stuff leading to the first 15 second fight, so damn funny...
If you're so sick of Zane (who by the way is AWESOME!), why don't you listen to John Tesh or something?
Why do you listen? You don't know what is funny!
Yeah, guy who hasn't posted for 4 months, why???
FB&HW wouldn't be the same without Zane, just as the message board wouldn't be the same without Fistor.

Right, Fistor?? @#

Edit: DAMMIT!! as if my intent was unknown.

I suck.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:FB&HW wouldn't be the same without Zane, just as the message board wouldn't be the same with Fistor.

Right, Fistor?? @#

That's Effing right.
Queenie Wrote:FB&HW wouldn't be the same without Zane, just as the message board wouldn't be the same with Fistor.

Right, Fistor?? @#

WithOUT Fistor . Right ? just saying. Wink
motorboatking Wrote:

Right, Fistor?? @#

WithOUT Fistor . Right ? just saying. Wink

QueenEEEEEE!!!!@# :-[
lolz.
[Image: pwned2lv6.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Awww shit!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Heinz Wrote:Why do you listen? You don't know what is funny!

..... delayed response much ???
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I agree w/ Beerad08. I like Zane.
Zane is not my fav on the show, but he's ok.
I think it's the combo of the four of them that
really make it a good show.