Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Our New Texas/Kansas Friends...
I think he said something along the lines of "I think Queenie's a female. It says she's a female." But whether or not he BELIEVED it is up in the air.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dino Wrote:You don't need to expose your sexual escapades here howie :Smile

thats why i didn't post 'loose cows' i figured if someone would react that i was doing cows atleast the cows would have good morals
So noted
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Good Lord. I just listened to that Bachelor crap that Hot Wings watched. After hearing that garbage and knowing that HW found it interesting he needs to change his gender status to female.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
dino Wrote:You don't need to expose your sexual escapades here howie :Smile

thats why i didn't post 'loose cows' i figured if someone would react that i was doing cows atleast the cows would have good morals

There are some who might say that any cow who allows you to do it is not of good moral fiber.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster Wrote:Hot Wings - usually just agreees with others, and doesn't talk much. He's also the know-it-all dork.

Don't forget that he sounds just like Squidward from Spongebob.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i don't hump cows...for the record
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i don't hump cows...for the record

They hump him.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i don't hump cows...for the record

They hump him.
+1 Big Grin
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:They hump him.
+1 Big Grin

no, not +1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dino Wrote:+1 Big Grin

no, not +1

Not +1, only one at a time.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

dino Wrote:+1 Big Grin

no, not +1
To be fair he did say he was the one chasing.

backwards?
so, how 'bout those new affiliates
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:so, how 'bout those new affiliates
Nice re-direct
Quote of the Day:
No actual cows were harmed during the filming of this thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:No actual cows were harmed during the filming of this thread.

But was a forum member?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

But was a forum member?

Only emotionally. Sad
Quote of the Day:

There's film? That's one I have to miss...
Yeah, you can view it at www.howielovescows.com , although I wouldn't suggest it.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
^^ Awesome!
dino Wrote:In the second hour this morning around 6 am est, Hotwings said on air he though Howie was a girl. Apparently due to his pinkness.

did anyone get a clip of this? mind posting it so I can hear exactly how I was getting beaten up as I slumbered like an angel