Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh What a Night . . .
Titan! Wrote:What's on Zane's shirt ? It looks like it says John Denver ?

It says John Deere on it. He said he got it when he was in Gatlinburg.

[Image: D670~John-Deere-56-Logo-Posters.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

[Image: D670~John-Deere-56-Logo-Posters.jpg]

I thought it was one of the john deere shirts but if you look at the one he wore there it looks weird compared to the one you posted or any of their old logos.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

I thought it was one of the john deere shirts but if you look at the one he wore there it looks weird compared to the one you posted or any of their old logos.

It looks like it says John Denver but with a buck mounting a deer. Not sure what the connection is though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
If i remember correctly, it said "John Do'her" lmao. They all had very redneck shirts on.
What? I didn't do it.
and yea it was 2 deer gettin it on. funny as hell. I was right at the barrier. Saw what all of their shirts said, but can't remember them lol
What? I didn't do it.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

It looks like it says John Denver but with a buck mounting a deer. Not sure what the connection is though.

Yeah, it looks like it's not the actual John Deere logo.

plungerhand Wrote:“December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)”

Single by The Four Seasons
from the album Who Loves You
B-side "Slip Away" (from the same album)
Released December 1975
Format 7"
Recorded 1975
Genre Disco oops. I stand corrected.
Length 3:21
Label Warner / Curb Records
Writer(s) Bob Gaudio, Judy Parker
Producer Bob Gaudio
Certification RIAA gold
The Four Seasons singles chronology
"Who Loves You"
(1975) "December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)"
(1975) "Silver Star"
(1976)

Huzzah!
Dang, I didn't even notice that it wasn't actually a John Deere shirt. I've seen so many, I didn't even look for any differences. I remember Hot Wings shirt said something about "i want some sausage", and he had on a straw cowboy hat.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It says John Did'er lol . Hot Wings shirt said "May I suggest the sausage?" with a hand pointing down to his crank. Free Beer had a PBR shirt on, and Joe had some goofy "Class of 2009" shirt on

[Image: 100_0777.jpg]
boaz Wrote:It says John Did'er lol . Hot Wings shirt said "May I suggest the sausage?" with a hand pointing down to his crank. Free Beer had a PBR shirt on, and Joe had some goofy "Class of 2009" shirt on

lol they are bigger dorks than i thought... so what does that say about us who listen to them??? :ugeek: :wtf:
They are the king dorks, and we are their loyal subjects !
Wowie Groovie !
Sooo... who was it that offered Free Beer weed ?
Wowie Groovie !
I didn't see the guy, but I think Plungee may have.
Titan! Wrote:Sooo... who was it that offered Free Beer weed ?
[Image: IMG_1181.jpg]

looks like he already potted down.
Queenie Wrote:Dang, I didn't even notice that it wasn't actually a John Deere shirt. I've seen so many, I didn't even look for any differences. I remember Hot Wings shirt said something about "i want some sausage", and he had on a straw cowboy hat.

That one went over my head as well. I just assumed that it was a John Deere shirt. Wonder if the stripper that was crying to Joe was the graceful one that fell down the steps in the stilettoes. Also, have to agree with Plunger, the strippers have to look better when the place is dark and strobes are flashing.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Sooo... who was it that offered Free Beer weed ?
[Image: IMG_1181.jpg]

looks like he already potted down.

I disagree. It's clear that he's actually bonging it up.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Dang, I didn't even notice that it wasn't actually a John Deere shirt. I've seen so many, I didn't even look for any differences. I remember Hot Wings shirt said something about "i want some sausage", and he had on a straw cowboy hat.

That one went over my head as well. I just assumed that it was a John Deere shirt. Wonder if the stripper that was crying to Joe was the graceful one that fell down the steps in the stilettoes. Also, have to agree with Plunger, the strippers have to look better when the place is dark and strobes are flashing.

:lol: Tongue
I had soooo much fun with Queenie and Plungee at Hooters.

Queenie, if you could post the picture of me and the guys, I would appreciate it. I could save it to my computer, but I'm having issues with my photobucket.

I'm glad I got hang out with you both. It was so cool meeting the guys. Zane was so funny about remembering our names. "all Js, oh except you Paul" The guys were all so nice!
It was funny watching the couple goobery people and the guys reactions to them.

We definately lucked out on that table. Our waitress sucked, I wish Brittany had been our waitress, you could have gotten a big glass of rootbeer and Jack (?) could have gotten his beer sooner.

FB&HW DEFINATELY have to make it down here more often than once or twice a year. :thumbup:
sunshyne Wrote:I had soooo much fun with Queenie and Plungee at Hooters.

Queenie, if you could post the picture of me and the guys, I would appreciate it. I could save it to my computer, but I'm having issues with my photobucket.

[Image: IMG_1169.jpg]

sunshyne Wrote:I'm glad I got hang out with you both. It was so cool meeting the guys. Zane was so funny about remembering our names. "all Js, oh except you Paul" The guys were all so nice!
It was funny watching the couple goobery people and the guys reactions to them.

We definitely lucked out on that table. Our waitress sucked, I wish Brittany had been our waitress, you could have gotten a big glass of rootbeer and Jack (?) could have gotten his beer sooner.

FB&HW DEFINITELY have to make it down here more often than once or twice a year. :thumbup:

Zane was very funny about that (poor Plungee!) Oh, and just so you know, Zane did remember our names Saturday night as well. They were just super nice. And we didn't luck out on the table, Ms. Awesome Sunshyne. You were the reason we got so close. Yeah, Jack wasn't real happy with the waitress, but in her defense, it did get a little crazy there for a while with the guys there. We tipped her nicely.
Good deal, yeah we gave her a nice tip anyway. thanks for posting the pic for me Smile :thumbup:
Queenie, did you get your name from Zane's old dog?
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
What a great night the Hootenanny was! Anybody that has never met these guys I urge to show up at their next appearance. They are some of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Very personable and seemed eager to meet everyone they could.

We talked to Joe for a while about his Joe stunts and some of them that we have done and filmed (Jager Snort, Tequila Stuntman, Cinnamon Challenge, Eat a raw onion, and Vodka Pickles.)

Didn't get to talk to Free Beer much, but we did manage to get our tickets signed and snag a few pictures with them.

Hot Wings was very pleasant to talk to as well, and was able to get a quick photo with him.

But without a doubt the one that was the most of a pleasure to meet was Eric Zane. One of the nicest and most sincere people I have ever met. We talked about when I was on Dumber than Zane against him, my Cat footwear, got lots of pictures. But the greatest thing of all was this. My mother is a big fan of the show as well, but has gone through breast cancer for the past 2 and a half years. The chemotherapy zapped her immune system so bad that she cannot be in a crowd for a while until it builds back up, and her energy level would not have allowed her to stay long even if she could have. Zane called my mom from my friends cell phone and was going to speak with her for a second, she was already asleep. But she had the nicest voice mail message from him waiting for her when she woke up. It absolutely made her night! Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but the fact that during all that in the Hootenanny he was willing to take a few minutes to do that was amazing.

All in all, it was a great evening. The guys seemed to want to talk to everyone not because they HAD to, but because they WANTED to and were truly appreciative of all their listeners.

My buddy Kyle and myself

[Image: 100_0468.jpg]

Queenie and I posing. Was a pleasure to meet you, Plungee, and Mad Dog

[Image: 100_0477.jpg]

Myself I suppose doing a "White Trash Ghetto Pose"

[Image: 100_0784.jpg]

The guys up on stage

[Image: 100_0470.jpg]

The guys on stage: Part Deux

[Image: 100_0472.jpg]

Mr. Wings and myself

[Image: 100_0478.jpg]

Eric Zane and myself. Love the shirt Zane!

[Image: 100_0777.jpg]

Zane talking to us after he left the voice mail for my mom. Good shot of the Mr. 10 tattoo

[Image: 100_0778-1.jpg]

Joe pretty much being Joe

[Image: 100_0780.jpg]

Group Photo!!!

[Image: 100_0781.jpg]
Cool story about your mom. Zane is definitely a class act!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
tibbs81 Wrote:Queenie, did you get your name from Zane's old dog?

Nice puppet! It looks so real. Have you been a ventriloquist very long?
plungerhand Wrote:

The second hilarious joke about my pic. Don't you know the answer to my question?
Boaz those are some awesome pictures!!
tibbs81 Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:

The second hilarious joke about my pic. Don't you know the answer to my question?

I know a lot about Queenie being she's my wife. Maybe if you showed a little respect for those that have been here since the board's inception, you wouldn't come off as such an ass...
It was an honest question. I know she's your wife, that's why I thought you would know if that was where she got her name. How was I disrespectful?
tibbs81 Wrote:It was an honest question. I know she's your wife, that's why I thought you would know if that was where she got her name. How was I disrespectful?

my bag...

Queenie is shortened from the Queen of Whore Island drop from Anchorman. Too many newbs thought it was funny to call her a whore....

some jokes have shelve lives....
She's the Queenie of the message board! Smile
plungerhand Wrote:Queenie is shortened from the Queen of Whore Island drop from Anchorman. Too many newbs thought it was funny to call her a whore....

In other words; she thought that it would be best if she kept the bedroom nicknames to her and plungee.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
misstiger10 Wrote:I got one for ya....a slutty slut with the hand rail in her bum lol.
[Image: img009.jpg]
[Image: img010.jpg]

I like the "FREE" sign she standing near. Must be a cheap slutty slut.
I got Daisy Dukes!!

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation075.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation073.jpg]

[Image: MyTennesseeVacation076.jpg]

And the winner is.....
[Image: MyTennesseeVacation078.jpg]
This hould give you a taste of some Tennessee Home cook'in
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvoVIxQe8w&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvoVIxQ ... re=related</a><!-- m -->
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Hellll Yessssssssss !
Wowie Groovie !
On that last pic, look at all the girls' faces in the background. You know what that is? That's the look of defeat!
I wonder what made the fat girl think she had a chance to win the 500 dollars :?: :eh:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I wonder what made the fat girl think she had a chance to win the 500 dollars :?: :eh:

Really cause I wonder what made the fat girl think she should wear Daisy Dukes in the first place... Sick
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
The next Hootenany, Jiggy's busting out the daisy dukes's!!! You heard it here first!

...not really though.
No way, Jiggy. You're gonna wear 'em and you're gonna like it!!
They need to be so short your nugget pouch shows a little...
linzi Wrote:No way, Jiggy. You're gonna wear 'em and you're gonna like it!!

Man, I haven't wore daisy dukes since I was a boy scout leader.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
linzi Wrote:No way, Jiggy. You're gonna wear 'em and you're gonna like it!!

Man, I haven't wore daisy dukes since I was a boy scout leader.

I was a leader for 4+ years. Don't go trying to bring the Scouts into this fiasco.