Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane's Wife Is A MILF!!!
We're going to have to go ahead and see some pictures for.....uh......scientific purposes.......yah, that's the ticket.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Tongue
Excuse me m'aam, your brights are on.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Right...
http://talonse.com/carhorn.wav
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've seen way too many breasts. Big, little, perky, saggy, real, fake...REALLY fake...they've lost their mystery.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Mrs. Ten, I want titan to ask you more questions
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I heard titan mom is a freak in bed hahahaha .......I like smoking
Dudes,
Come on, can't we have a little more class here? I'm sure Zane's wife is beautiful, but this is the man's wife. This talk is inappropriate...even for FBHW...I dare you to say that stuff to Zane's face!
overheadpageme Wrote:Dudes,
Come on, can't we have a little more class here? I'm sure Zane's wife is beautiful, but this is the man's wife. This talk is inappropriate...even for FBHW...I dare you to say that stuff to Zane's face!

Okay. I'd have to get on my knees or dig a hole or something, but in time, it could be accomplished.
Fistor Wrote:

Okay. I'd have to get on my knees or dig a hole or something, but in time, it could be accomplished.

you should get the mini-me sex tape and photo shop Zanes face on Troyer in a goofy fashion like the guy from AFV, still picture over video
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Whoa, did you forget you were on the internet or something?

I WAS THINKING THE SAME DAMN THING!
zane's wife a milf?

[Image: 1195556699181.jpg]
FYI, this is the thread they'll be referencing when they talk about Zane's wife's participation on the board.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Where's her post???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Where's her post???

She deleted it but several people quoted it before she deleted it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I sent her a couple pms but she didn't even open them....she hasn't been back on since she posted here
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Where's her post???

She deleted it but several people quoted it before she deleted it.

Why did she delete it?
She probably just decided she didn't want to share what she did.