Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is WHWT getting kind of old?
dopeyflea Wrote:I think that it has it's moments, but overall it's still a good part of the show. But where are the quotes
Straight from the source

hotwings Wrote:I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff that I was wasting way too much time trying to come up with.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
honestly, I happen to enjoy WHWT. I find myself looking forward to it most days Smile
overheadpageme Wrote:
kaboobie Wrote:does anybody else get sick of this? ... sometimes I think they're clever, but overall, It just seems like the same old thing everyday.

I look forward to it every day! The man has a great point of view. I'd like to see you come up with something as clever as "I'm happier then Rosie O'Donnell at a fish market."

Hey didn't he use that line the other day??
Maybe we could set up a thread to give him quotes, or sayings like yours. Obviously, he is checking out our message board!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:They were using a different intro before then. The "what Hot Wings thinks.....Hot Wings" had a lot more echo and in fact the current version they're using still catches me off guard as I wait for the deeply echoed version.

It used to really throw me when they started with the new intro. I've almost forgotten the old one, but every once in a while it surprises me when it sounds like it does.

I love WHWT and look forward to hearing it too. Before I got the podcast I would make sure I was up at 6 or 8:50 to catch it. Sometimes it's not the best but who cares? Any one of these whiners complaining about it should have someone scrutinize something they do every day and see if it's amazing every time.

Even if it's not the funniest, it still usually alerts me to some random news story that I would have missed.
danimo Wrote:[

Even if it's not the funniest, it still usually alerts me to some random news story that I would have missed.

Ain't that the truth! I never have much of a chance to catch the news, it comes on during "cookin dinner time" usually. I learn a heck of a lot listing to WHWT.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I know I am coming to this party late and I generally have negative feelings about people posting on a "dead" topic. However, I love WHWT. Apparently a lot of people here think it is EASY coming up with ideas for the radio to keep us entertained. They can't all be gems but, trust me not everything any one of us has posted deserves to be in the message board hall of fame either.

Plus, it helps me keep up with time. Due to WHWT, I, like Hotwings, can generally tell time without looking at a clock. Basically because I always know it is either 6 or 8 central (or God's time as we like to call it).
maybe he could freshen it up a bit by talking about paris hilton or britney spears....not
I like WHWT... its about the only segment I dont hear repeated 3 days in a row... fresh every day!
What the eff is wrong with you people!?! What Hot Wings Thinks should never die or go away! You guys who think it should be gotten rid of need to be beaten, then drove to a single-wide somewhere in the woods, and hung from the ceiling without food for a week. Shut the eff up you stupid mingers!!!
NOT OLD AT ALL..... I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY DAY!!
I admit that when I first started listening I wasn't fond of WHWT, but it grew on me just like the rest of the show.

Keep it up. Oh, and I'm glad you dropped the quote's for the most part. I think a once in a while return would be cool, but in general it just flows better now.

~C
I have to vehemently agree with one in particular: how in the Eff does Rosie O'Fat keep getting television gigs?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
zeb Wrote:since they got rid of "idiot of the day" WHWT is all i got now

Getting rid of WHWT.....now that would be some kind of dumbass!!!

I too miss the Idiot of the day, and would hate to see whwt go too.
i look forward to the rants every morning, its through WHWT how we analyze whats wrong with the world today
listening to Hotwings rant about the stupidity in the world never gets old. I get a laugh almost every day.
I look forward to WHWT.
WHWT is just kinda meh. It's hit or miss. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's horrible but overall it's just okay. I can't really form much of an opinion on it. At the end of the day, it's about two minutes twice a show so it's really not that big of a deal.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I agree with the above. It's only a minute or two at most....I wouldn't let it effect me much. Some posts in here act like it ruines their day or something.

I like it, and laugh at his rants.
whwt is the worst part of the show hands down
I have never really liked it for some reason. Maybe because some of the laughs seem fake to me
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
seriously, like they said above, its 2 mins long...if it bothers you that much, i think you have bigger problems than the fact taht you dont like WHWT