Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs You're ashamed to like.
I also love love love "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
Wowie Groovie !
I figure if you have to turn down your car radio at a stop sign when one of these songs is playing, it should go on the list...

Some of this stuff may be really good music, but that doesn't mean I want the person in the car next to me to know I'm listening to it...

Songs:

Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Faithfully - Journey
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Losing Me (Perdido en Ti) - Diego

Soundtracks:

Phantom of the Opera
Grease

Bands/Singers:

Chicago
Boyz II Men
The Beach Boys
Air Supply
Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJYDg9XThc
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fall Out Boy....that's my dirty little secret when it comes to music.
dino Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton. There was nothing wrong with it until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
+1 for an awesome quote! Am I the only one tat caught it or the only one who cares enough Sad

Apparently I'm the only one that caught that and/or think that's worthy of another +1. Kudos to you allyson.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Found an old favorite last night . . . and I knew every word to the song but could not for the life of me remember the artist, so I looked it up on YouTube (gotta love YouTube!!)

10cc - The Things We Do for Love
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dino Wrote:
dino Wrote:+1 for an awesome quote! Am I the only one tat caught it or the only one who cares enough Sad

Apparently I'm the only one that caught that and/or think that's worthy of another +1. Kudos to you allyson.

w00t! Raking in the karma for having awesome taste in movies.
That's what she said.
dino Wrote:
dino Wrote:+1 for an awesome quote! Am I the only one tat caught it or the only one who cares enough Sad

scooterfanatic was first in with the Office Space quote:

scooterfanatic Wrote:I tell you what, I love his music. I am a Michael...Bolton...fan. Gosh I don't know if it gets any better when he sings "When a man loves a woman."
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Everything from the 80's... oh how I love 80's night at the Drink... there, now you know.
elranito Wrote:Everything from the 80's... oh how I love 80's night at the Drink... there, now you know.

The Drink Ultra Lounge ? Thursday nights with dollar beers ?
Wowie Groovie !
elranito Wrote:Everything from the 80's... oh how I love 80's night at the Drink... there, now you know.

The Breakfast Club . . . awesome movie . . . I'm sure you could get it on DEMAND (cause you sure don't remember it)
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm not ashamed to proclaim that I am a Macy Gray fan.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I'm not ashamed to proclaim that I am a Macy Gray fan.

Well, you should be.
Wowie Groovie !
I guess I have to add a couple of new ones . . . from this morning's list:

Ice Ice Baby and
Tubthumper
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm not ashamed to proclaim that I am a Macy Gray fan.

Well, you should be.

Sultry. Just effing sultry.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/IOneDeWvJts&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:I guess I have to add a couple of new ones . . . from this morning's list:

Ice Ice Baby and
Tubthumper
LOL
Tubthumper...
I forgot about that song....
boizalynne Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I guess I have to add a couple of new ones . . . from this morning's list:

Ice Ice Baby and
Tubthumper
LOL
Tubthumper...
I forgot about that song....

Yeah...I have to admit I do like Ice Ice Baby. BUT, I absolutely hate that damn Tubthumping song.
i just heard this song the other day and remembered how i kinda used to like it. Aerosmith, "Don't want to miss a thing". ya know, the Armageddon song.
Jo Wrote:i just heard this song the other day and remembered how i kinda used to like it. Aerosmith, "Don't want to miss a thing". ya know, the Armageddon song.

Too funny Becky. Plungee and I heard that Tuesday. I was thinking, gosh I haven't heard this song in forever. Yeah the movie was horrible, but that is an awesome song!!
Im on the third time I
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Im on the third time I
I would definitely watch that fight
[quote="Jo"]
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:wowwwwww! i hate Taylor Swift.....rat faced talentless bitch. Carrie Underwood would kick her ass. Smile

How do you really feel Becky??

Don't mess with her, she's on the "cookie dough".

I just noticed the new avitar, That episode of Family Guy almost killed me.
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:wowwwwww! i hate Taylor Swift.....rat faced talentless bitch. Carrie Underwood would kick her ass. Smile

How do you really feel Becky??

yeah i know......i think it's from how she gets more recognition even though Carrie is the better singer. plus, i met Carrie and she was super nice. i guess i'm biased. anyways....
Carrie Underwood is overrated
Don't know the music, b/c I hate country, but I know Carrie is WAY hotter. (hotter than Hayden too!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Don't know the music, b/c I hate country, but I know Carrie is WAY hotter. (hotter than Hayden too!)

Im so pissed im speechless, you just had to bring Hayden in didn
wienerpoopie Wrote:Carrie Underwood is overrated

every hour of everyday i will smite you. don't call the Underwood bad names.
Jo Wrote:

Carrie Underwood = Hooker
Jo Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:How do you really feel Becky??

yeah i know......i think it's from how she gets more recognition even though Carrie is the better singer. plus, i met Carrie and she was super nice. i guess i'm biased. anyways....

Carrie definitely is a better singer. Taylor is going to turn out just like Britney Spears . . . I already see it happening with the loss of clothes each appearance. :Smile :Smile :Smile
I think country music sucks... I guess that is just my opinion though....
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Don't know the music, b/c I hate country, but I know Carrie is WAY hotter. (hotter than Hayden too!)

boizalynne Wrote:I think country music sucks... I guess that is just my opinion though....

Taylor is the only country music I listen too
Jo Wrote:

And the good news for you is that he can't smite you back for at least an hour. (I think he needs to get laid to get his mind off of Hayden)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
wienerpoopie Wrote:

[quote="Jo"]
Wowie Groovie !
Holy shit, I think I know where that last picture of Taylor Swift was taken.

I live like 5 minutes from there.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Holy shit, I think I know where that last picture of Taylor Swift was taken.

I live like 5 minutes from there.

Looks like a railroad car of some sort, maybe re-modeled as a restaurant ?

Damn, she is beautiful. If she's rat faced, maybe I'm not the Frankenmodo after all.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Rat faced ? Really ?

yeah. rat faced. those pics reminded me, she's donkeytoothed too.