Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
Right now I'm just finishing up with writing my appeal to the Michigan Labor Department. They just denied my unemployment insurance. Any body have a job I can do? For Money? Cry
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now I'm just finishing up with writing my appeal to the Michigan Labor Department. They just denied my unemployment insurance. Any body have a job I can do? For Money? Cry

That's effed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mad Dog Wrote:Right now I'm just finishing up with writing my appeal to the Michigan Labor Department. They just denied my unemployment insurance. Any body have a job I can do? For Money? Cry

Looks like Spectrum has a couple of weekend jobs. Don't know how many hours, and they aren't the most glamorous positions, but they're something.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://applications.spectrum-health.org/ETS/search.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://applications.spectrum-health.or ... earch.aspx</a><!-- m -->

If you leave the search fields all blank and just click "search" you'll be able to see all open positions.
There's going to be a Subway opening in the Gaines Township Meijer, Mad Dog. They're accepting applications.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
... heading downtown to be an extra / photographer in the 50 cent movie Love me Love me not.

yes, being me is awesome
Wowie Groovie !
Finally got some new photos of my precious grandbaby!

[Image: CopyofPicture004.jpg]

Proud Grandma and my little angel!

[Image: Picture009.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So precious
Wowie Groovie !
Babies rule.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Awwwwww........ She is beautiful Queenie!! Oh, by the way is that you in that bottom picture or your daughter?
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well I took a job today. Its 2.50 an hour less than I was making and its second shift, but hey its a start and I'm happy to have it. I guess I am going to be a press operator at a foam factory. Whoo Hoo!
Mad Dog Wrote:Awwwwww........ She is beautiful Queenie!! Oh, by the way is that you in that bottom picture or your daughter?

You know it's me, but flattery will get you everywhere, Mad Dog. LOL!! Wink

Mad Dog Wrote:Well I took a job today. Its 2.50 an hour less than I was making and its second shift, but hey its a start and I'm happy to have it. I guess I am going to be a press operator at a foam factory. Whoo Hoo!

You should be proud of yourself, Mad Dog. There are some people that would rather be unemployed than to take a job making less than they had been making. Bravo!!! :clap: :thumbup:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Mad Dog Wrote:Well I took a job today. Its 2.50 an hour less than I was making and its second shift, but hey its a start and I'm happy to have it. I guess I am going to be a press operator at a foam factory. Whoo Hoo!

Oh god. Man I did that for a summer, 8 hours of pressing two buttons, pulling out the stock, putting it in a box, and repeat. most monotonous crap ever.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:

Oh god. Man I did that for a summer, 8 hours of pressing two buttons, pulling out the stock, putting it in a box, and repeat. most monotonous crap ever.

But at least it's A JOB!!
Congrats MadDog. LIfe's a bitch, but you're working. Something better will come along. Just show up on time and sober, you'll be in the top 5% of your workers just by doing those two things.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Congrats MD !!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Good news MD. Keep your eyes and ears open for something better. Eventually things HAVE to turn around.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks guys, I appreciate everyone here rooting for me. It means alot.
Good Job MadDog! its tough finding a job right now, besides, I worked in a paint factory for 6 years and though the work was tough and made half as much as I do now, I still look back and remember how much I actually liked it. You might enjoy it for the time being anyway, and it beats being unemployed. :clap:
...really hoping that 3:30 will hurry up and arrive. Time to go to the football game!
officially taking off on yet another business trip. Be back in another week.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
... getting ready to go the "Help Haiti Live Concert" (for free Big Grin ) you can watch it streamed live at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.helphaitilive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.helphaitilive.com</a><!-- w --> at 7:30 central time.
Listen up. For those Red Robin fans out there, that love their Campfire sauce, I have replicated it.

4 Tb of Hidden Valley Ranch
3 Tb of Bullseye BBQ, Original
slightly under 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper

For those of you unlucky bastards who don't know what Red Robin Campfire sauce is, you mix this together, and the result creates crack cocaine in onion ring/french fry sauce format. There's some kind of chemical reaction, don't ask me. And don't be suprised if angels start singing in your kitchen as you make this.

day 2 at the hospital with my little babers (aka:baby zach). poor guy has pneunomia. doing much better tho. hopefully go home today...my back is killing me from sleeping on this stoopid fold out couch thing.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:day 2 at the hospital with my little babers (aka:baby zach). poor guy has pneunomia. doing much better tho. hopefully go home today...my back is killing me from sleeping on this stoopid fold out couch thing.

Oh man, my heart goes out to you. Bless you and your family.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
imatoolhed Wrote:day 2 at the hospital with my little babers (aka:baby zach). poor guy has pneunomia. doing much better tho. hopefully go home today...my back is killing me from sleeping on this stoopid fold out couch thing.

Oh man, my heart goes out to you. Bless you and your family.

thanks man, and queenie as well.

hes doing much better now that hes getting some proper meds, prolly gonna be at least another nite here tho... which is good for him, oh but my poor back. they do have some awesome chili tho... as hospital food goes... actually they have an awesome food court here... you have four different restaurant choices to choose from, but like hospital goes... spendy.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Hope he's doing better soon!!!
Thoughts and prayers, dude.

Hope he's doing better!
I tried to get through to tell the guys about my awesome Forum MVP trophy this morning, but the line was busy FORever and then they wouldn't answer. Sad
Why'd the feminist cross the road?
To suck my cock.
A couple goes to the marriage counselor.
The marriage counselor says, "I think we should start with what you have in common."
The husband says, "Neither of us likes to suck cock."
Three blondes are out in the woods.
The first one says, "These are deer tracks."
The second one says, "These are bear tracks."
The third one says, "No...they're..."
And they get hit by the train.
A priest and a rabbi are walking along when a little boy comes walking the other way.
The priest says, "Let's fuck him."
The rabbi says, "Fuck him out of what?"

I was in a restaurant the other night and I saw two priests having dinner. I didn't know whether to send over a bottle of wine or a Cub Scout.

An 80-year-old couple is having trouble remembering things, so they go to see their doctor to make sure there's nothing wrong.
After an exam, the doctor says, "You're physically okay, but you guys might want to start writing notes to help you remember things."
That night they're watching TV when the old man gets up from his chair.
His wife says, "Where are you going?"
He says, "To the kitchen."
She says, "Will you get me some vanilla ice cream?"
He says, "All right."
She says, "Don't you think you should write it down?"
He says, "I don't have to write it down...vanilla ice cream."
She says, "Could I have strawberries and whip cream?"
He says, "All right."
She says, "Don't you think you should write it down?"
He says, "I don't have to write it down...vanilla ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream."
Twenty minutes later he walks in and hands her a plate of bacon and eggs.
She says, "You forgot my fucking toast."
A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and asks, What's with the money in the jar? Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Lexus. The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, What are the three tests? You gotta pay first, says the bartender, those are the rules. So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the jar...

Okay, says the bartender, here's what you need to do: First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can't make a face while doing it. Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands. Third -There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem.

The man is stunned! I know I paid my $10 -- but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things! Your call, says the bartender, but, your money stays where it is.

As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, Where's the damn tequila?! He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 second! Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body. He drunkenly says, Now...where's that old woman with the bad tooth?
So I just sent my application for Station Mayor of Nashville . . . Big Grin
Queenie Wrote:So I just sent my application for Station Mayor of Nashville . . . Big Grin

Que?
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:So I just sent my application for Station Mayor of Nashville . . . Big Grin

Que?

They talked about it on the show yesterday.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/js...ctform.jsp
Queenie Wrote:They talked about it on the show yesterday.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/js...ctform.jsp

That's a neat idea. Good luck!
[Image: 4422699010_58317f0c71.jpg]
fustercluck Wrote:[Image: 4422699010_58317f0c71.jpg]
:clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."