Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
*draws in a huge breath* I enjoy reading everything. I like everyone. I especially enjoy reading some threads while there's a nice argument going on. I always thought alot of y'all were friends outside of the forum, so I kinda feel like an outsider looking in, and Queenie, I do exactly what you think former plungee does, type a response but I don't send reply...I've got enough shit going on with my family so I don't need to argue with anyone here, most of the time I agree with alot of y'all though. I think all the mods do a good job and I really get a giggle out of reading whenever there's a newbie on here....oh good god do I really want to know what y'all think of me? whatever....let it fly... :'(

please be gentle.....
Jeeze, what a love fest this is. I LOVE you maaan!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What can I say, I'm a lover, not a fighter! Wink
wow i was expecting worse than what i got lol. thanks for the complements Smile

hotzester Wrote:Aww man, I wanna know who it is. I THINK I know, but I'm not sure. Waah.

i can give anyone who doesn't know or isn't sure a hint

sex thread

this would of course be a hint that only those of us here from like the beginning would know about. the newer ones would not know .

oh and dingdong, i am guessing you are calling me pretty damn balsy because i dont think you feel i am that good looking ;D
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
give a "rhymes with..." so people can figure it out.
I like this message board, people argue but make up, its a good mix of people. It would be fun for everyone to meet in person one day, to see how they all interact in real life.
Jo Wrote:give a "rhymes with..." so people can figure it out.

Lowie Smelterhatch
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Now that Howie has posted on this thread:

Howie, you are one of the shining stars of this forum. My first impression of you (that of a slobbering redneck grunt) was completely off. I am glad you found this forum and that you choose to participate as you do.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Think "medical field" and "loose moral fiber".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm right here, you know.
I guess I can't say I don't like anyone on here. I've found a lot of very supportive, intelligent, well informed, articulate, funny people here! And yes there are some great heated arguments but in the end we all kiss and make-up!!! Allyson-you make me think about things in a different light! That is a good thing. I like the challenge it gives me. Sunshyne-you have been very kind to me in the past as has Queenie. Maddog-I feel for you!! Life sucks sometimes! *sniff *sniff....I LOOOVE you guys!!!!!!!!!
I like everybody here. I don't always have anything to say, but I do read the board constantly.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Janna - you are very sweet and I have enjoyed getting to know you. We need to go to lunch again soon!! You scare me with your guns though. Wink

Opus - you may not contribute much, but when you do, it's usually worthy of me taking my precious time to read it! Also, I seem to remember that you have had quite a few awesome create a captions.

Philly Mike - you have some funny posts in the game forum. I can almost hear your anger when you get mad. You express yourself very clearly.

Maddog - bless your heart, I sure wish you the best of luck in finding a mate that will be good to you.

mainerliser - sorry you had to go through a divorce last year, but hope you find someone too. I think you are okay, even though you eat fish tacos.

Anastasia - your posts are good, and you're a mom. Your name is really long.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
*nods* I've been thinking for a while that I should shorten it or change it all together....I thought I'd only be on here for a little while, but I've grown quite fond of y'all and I plan on sticking around.
your momma Wrote:*nods* I've been thinking for a while that I should shorten it or change it all together....I thought I'd only be on here for a little while, but I've grown quite fond of y'all and I plan on sticking around.

Ok, now I feel bad! You keep your name as you see fit!!

Please and thank you!

I go through each forum and check all the new posts since my last visit and I kept seeing Your Mama and thinking "who the hell is that?"
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie, how long have you been seeing my mama. Don't expect me to call you dad.
Queenie Wrote:
your momma Wrote:*nods* I've been thinking for a while that I should shorten it or change it all together....I thought I'd only be on here for a little while, but I've grown quite fond of y'all and I plan on sticking around.

Ok, now I feel bad! You keep your name as you see fit!!

Please and thank you!

I go through each forum and check all the new posts since my last visit and I kept seeing Your Mama and thinking "who the hell is that?"

I'm cracking up..it's an inside joke...I don't have a name, it's just mama all day long...even my husband calls me mom. I'll walk around the house and mumble, "momma,momma,momma,mommy,mommy,mommy,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom..." I really am losing my effing mind. The coke helps though!!

that was a joke btw....about the coke...i'm really a meth head....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Lowie Smelterhatch

lol howie i definitely have no qualms with you, while you may be an ass. all of us are pretty much like that Smile . I cant see how we can have a problem with the man in pink.

Quote:Philly Mike, I see a lot of the same traits in you that I see in another poster here who hasn't dared to post their name. I think you care about people and want to see everyone having fun. That's a good trait. Plus you like Slayer and aren't like the average loser Slayer fan so you're extra cool in my book.

well you are kickass just to start off with for geting this together. lol it is a feat i attempted and failed at, haha i even used proboards too.

i would have to say i was pretty damn happy to see a slayer fan here too, and like you said one that isn't a complete douchebag.

and the whole name that tune was fun too, the guitar you played was nice and very good when compared to the music.

and allyson
well i have to like the fact that there is someone who is around the same locale, there arent many of us here in the NJ or PA area.

dingdong

I would have to say you are fun to have around, like with biff you gave the name that tune thread some good life, and your guitar skills are pretty good.

jo
You always have something witty to put your 2 cents in, a good spice to add to any conversation. that plus your Dr. Steve Brule icon is just great, kind of hard to believe riley is on that show you get kudos just for that Smile.

I will have more to say possibly later i just dont have the time again to really go into detail about anyone else here.
your momma Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ok, now I feel bad! You keep your name as you see fit!!

Please and thank you!

I'm cracking up..it's an inside joke...I don't have a name, it's just mama all day long...even my husband calls me mom. I'll walk around the house and mumble, "momma,momma,momma,mommy,mommy,mommy,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom..." I really am losing my effing mind. The coke helps though!!

My 12 year old daughter does this to me . . .

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/cNkp4QF3we8&hl=en[/flash]
Queenie, I've already got that posted on myspace and facebook. I think the mama title will suit me just fine....it's exactly what happens at home here.

Just the other day...

me - zzzzzzzzzzz
kid - mom mom mom mom mom mom mom (she gently pulls my eyelid open) HELLO?! Are you sleeping...I want pancakes.
me - looks at clock, sees it is 5:30am, tells kid she won't have any teeth to eat pancakes with if she doesn't leave me alone.

*I love being a mom!*

edit - ohhh I just made 500 posts! That may or may not be a sign of a problem....I loOOoove you guys! :-X
your momma Wrote:Queenie, I've already got that posted on myspace and facebook. I think the mama title will suit me just fine....it's exactly what happens at home here.

Just the other day...

me - zzzzzzzzzzz
kid - mom mom mom mom mom mom mom (she gently pulls my eyelid open) HELLO?! Are you sleeping...I want pancakes.
me - looks at clock, sees it is 5:30am, tells kid she won't have any teeth to eat pancakes with if she doesn't leave me alone.

*I love being a mom!*

I can relate on the matter here, have similar happen to me.
but i just say "GET TO BED NOW!!" and then which ever kid it is decides to start crying so I pick them up and put them in bed they start to spaz and i tell them that they wont have any toys in the morning if they keep it up.
that usually gets the job done, if that doesnt work i just leave them in the room and shut the door, they usually cry themselves back to sleep.

lol they tried the whole "i'll just get right back out of bed and go in the room as soon as he shuts the door" thing, but they learned fast it just leads to them going right back in the bed as soon as they open the door.

and instead of mommy its daddy. i guess that would make me mr. mom?
LOL...yep, you're mr. mom...and it means that your wife is smart by letting you deal with it. Nothing moves a kid faster than sending dad after 'em....atleast thats how it is here. By the time he gets home they are totally sick of listening to me, which is fine cause I'm over them too. Mine are 8 and 5 so they just lay there untl I drift off to sleep again then get up and demolish the place...if they cry they know it'll keep me awake and party time is over. They're getting a little smarter every day....I can't even hide shit anymore cause now they're building make shift ladders and climbing everywhere....ahhhhh!
your momma Wrote:LOL...yep, you're mr. mom...and it means that your wife is smart by letting you deal with it. Nothing moves a kid faster than sending dad after 'em....atleast thats how it is here. By the time he gets home they are totally sick of listening to me, which is fine cause I'm over them too. Mine are 8 and 5 so they just lay there untl I drift off to sleep again then get up and demolish the place...if they cry they know it'll keep me awake and party time is over. They're getting a little smarter every day....I can't even hide shit anymore cause now they're building make shift ladders and climbing everywhere....ahhhhh!

lol mine are 5 and 3. I have been layedoff for a while now so i am the one taking care of them all day. making the food, keeping things straightened up in the house and so on. I have always cooked dinner though even before i lost my job so that hasn't changed but that is because i like to cook.
Trick is yeah they get smarter day by day, you just have to try to stay a step ahead of them lol, you have to expect their next move before they make it. in the art of war sun tzu said it best, basically he said to prepare for anything because if you are not ready for it it will happen. or something like that, you get the point lol.

I love my kids they keep things interesting, never a dull moment.
Queenie Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I'm cracking up..it's an inside joke...I don't have a name, it's just mama all day long...even my husband calls me mom. I'll walk around the house and mumble, "momma,momma,momma,mommy,mommy,mommy,mom,mom,mom,mom,mom..." I really am losing my effing mind. The coke helps though!!

My 12 year old daughter does this to me . . .

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/cNkp4QF3we8&hl=en[/flash]

OMG! I'm sitting at my desk snorting!!!! Tooo funny
hotzester - really you're the only one I get angry with, because sometimes I read your posts and want to punch my computer screen. It can get really frustrating arguing with you, but I do respect you because you're an intelligent guy. You will no doubt take this as a compliment, which it kind of is.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Lowie Smelterhatch
LOL....
Philly Mike Wrote:wow i was expecting worse than what i got lol. thanks for the complements Smile

hotzester Wrote:Aww man, I wanna know who it is. I THINK I know, but I'm not sure. Waah.

sex thread

this would of course be a hint that only those of us here from like the beginning would know about. the newer ones would not know .
I was just thinking about this the other day and how many people were damaged by the Sex thread... it was somethin' fierce to say the least....

AND IT WAS ALL HOWIES FAULT!!!!
Admin Wrote:Now that Howie has posted on this thread:

(that of a slobbering redneck grunt)

No Biff... you were right...
Never second guess yourself....
Admin Wrote:

Think "medical field" and "loose moral fiber".

Loose Medical Field... LOL... +1

That was good
What do I think of others... hmmmm
Queenie~ You're so awesome to everyone! Well deserved MVP of the board
Biff~What can I say that I have not said? Biff is my hero...
Becky~ I seriously love your sarcasm. It generally makes me laugh, and only sometimes makes me cringe at the expense of othersSmile
Rock Monster~We had an argument the very first time we talked on this board... and it was over something stupid I think... and I hated you.... But then I realized how very cool you are after PM-ing you and getting everything worked out, and realizing you are not such an a-hole. This is a kickass topic you posted here.
Ah, she finally took the bait. I've been waiting to roast Boizalynne since this thread started and now I get to finally tell her what I think of her by raking her over the coals!

I like Boizalynne. She seems nice and has a really long tongue. Plus she probably has some dirt on Howie!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Ah, she finally took the bait. I've been waiting to roast Boizalynne since this thread started and now I get to finally tell her what I think of her by raking her over the coals!

I like Boizalynne. She seems nice and has a really long tongue. Plus she probably has some dirt on Howie!
How could I resist being called out?!?!
Howie~It's awesome how you make fun of me on a daily basis for everything I say. Way to go buddy!!!

There are more that I want to get to... I shall do it in time...
Bio - pretty much the same on the feelings towards you. I think you called me out for being dumb or something, then we both bitched at each other for a little bit, but after we worked it out, I realized that I had no reason to be mad (even if I wanted to) You're a good poster, and hopefully we can get some real dirt out of you about Howie!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Boizalynne - what a beautiful baby maker!! Are you trying to catch up with me and Plungee? I love your posts, and look forward to getting lots of "insider information" on Howie!!
I'm too lazy to read through this thread, so I'd appreciate if someone would go through all the glowing praise for myself, itemize it, and present it here in a series of posts. Thanks in advance.
Sorry dear, one of the rules is that you can't post anything about anyone unless they have posted in this thread. But, now that you have . . . .

Fistor - you are quite an amazing and necessary part of this board. Other than the fact that you've tried to steal my husband (numerous times), I really really like you. I wished you didn't take such long vacations from the board, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You are one of only two people from the board that I can say I have had the pleasure of meeting in person. Wow, that was some of the funnest times we've had in a while. If you ever make it back to Nashvegas, you've gotta holla!
Fistor wins more threads than anyone.

And his avatar is intimidating as hell. It's like Mike Tyson is sitting right next to you ready to knock the living shit out of you if you don't laugh at his posts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Fistor wins more threads than anyone.

And his avatar is intimidating as hell. It's like Mike Tyson is sitting right next to you ready to knock the living shit out of you if you don't laugh at his posts.

meh, i think fistor is all bark and no bite. He acts like a pit bull behind the keyboard but i bet he is just a chihuahua.

oh and plungerhand, I love the fact you make musical references, and of good songs at least too. It's always a fun thing to keep going especially when there are people that look at the reference and have no clue what is being talked about.
Quote:hotzester - really you're the only one I get angry with, because sometimes I read your posts and want to punch my computer screen. It can get really frustrating arguing with you, but I do respect you because you're an intelligent guy. You will no doubt take this as a compliment, which it kind of is.

If it's frustrating, then I'm doing it right. If we debated and you just said "You're a dick and that doesn't make any sense", then I wouldn't be arguing the facts. I can take that. :::grin:::