1.guns and roses
2.velvet revolver
3. RATM & TOOL (its a tie)
Classic faves:

Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Bob Marley & the Wailers

New faves:

Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog)
Foo Fighters
Staind
Puddle of Mudd

(Couldn't pick only 3!)
sluttynurse Wrote:Classic faves:

Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Bob Marley & the Wailers

New faves:

Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog)
Foo Fighters
Staind
Puddle of Mudd

(Couldn't pick only 3!)

it's ok,you have a hot avatar, which of course means you yourself are hot, so you can list as many as you want.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:it's ok,you have a hot avatar, which of course means you yourself are hot, so you can list as many as you want.

Thanks for the confidence in my hotness....unlike another poster who accused me of being a "dude" if I didn't post a picture! But you did profess your love for me once or twice...and love is supposed to be blind isn't it?

But yes, having a hot avatar most certainly means that the person themselves is hot (or a U of M fan).
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:it's ok,you have a hot avatar, which of course means you yourself are hot, so you can list as many as you want.

Thanks for the confidence in my hotness....unlike another poster who accused me of being a "dude" if I didn't post a picture! But you did profess your love for me once or twice...and love is supposed to be blind isn't it?

But yes, having a hot avatar most certainly means that the person themselves is hot (or a U of M fan).

I guess by that reasoning.... An avatar that looks like a stick...*leaves post crying*
jus' P Wrote:I guess by that reasoning.... An avatar that looks like a stick...*leaves post crying*

But you have gorgeous plunger eyes!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
sluttynurse Wrote:

I hope love is blind, cause holy shit have you seen what I look like ? I looke like the mongoloid off spring of Frankent Stein and Quasimodo. Need proof ? look here: www.myspace.com/mthayer71
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks for the confidence in my hotness....unlike another poster who accused me of being a "dude" if I didn't post a picture! But you did profess your love for me once or twice...and love is supposed to be blind isn't it?

I guess by that reasoning.... An avatar that looks like a stick...*leaves post crying*

you may look like an anthropomorphic plunger, but... your woman, she's a billboard. So you win. congrats !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I guess by that reasoning.... An avatar that looks like a stick...*leaves post crying*

you may look like an anthropomorphic plunger, but... your woman, she's a billboard. So you win. congrats !

Actually, we both won.
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:you may look like an anthropomorphic plunger, but... your woman, she's a billboard. So you win. congrats !

Actually, we both won.

Wonder what your kids would look like ?
Wowie Groovie !
Just please... no one make a thread asking everything all the bands they do like... that thread would never end. And I'm sure people have some really guilty pleasures out there. I bet some one here owns one or more hanson CDs.. you make me feel icky.
[LOVE LOVE LOVE TSO It's not Chritmas without TSO. Though I will say I lost some serious respect for them when I found out that they have 2 different bands that tour under the TSO name during Christmas time. Kind of sad and selloutish to me.[/quote]

Oh I totally agree - if i ever get to see them in GR...I would want the Main Crew performing...only to get the whole experience.
Titan ! Wrote:Wonder what your kids would look like ?

Wonder what great dane tastes like.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
drdirtybandage Wrote:[LOVE LOVE LOVE TSO It's not Chritmas without TSO. Though I will say I lost some serious respect for them when I found out that they have 2 different bands that tour under the TSO name during Christmas time. Kind of sad and selloutish to me.

Oh I totally agree - if i ever get to see them in GR...I would want the Main Crew performing...only to get the whole experience. [/quote]

Yeah, but there's no way to know which crew is the "real" band until you're there and have a program in your hand saying who's on lead guitar, and vocals, and what not. I would much rather pay twice the ticket price to see the -real- band rather than a good sounding tribute band. I know Christmas is their busiest time, and they probably can't cover all the dates for the venues that want them, so they HAD to create the 2nd band, but after I found that out I felt no desire to go see them live. I'll just listen to the CDs with my family and leave it at that.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, I think it's just one of those deals for me is just get to see one concert. After that...the cd's will suffice no doubt. I know their stage show is absolutely insane and blinding from what my friends tell me.
Admin Wrote:Old Aerosmith
Metallica
King's X

For Metallica, just listening to them when they played w/the San Francisco Orchestra...probably one of the best cd's they did. After that...*dud* in my eyes. I wonder if their new album will be worth it...
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Just please... no one make a thread asking everything all the bands they do like... that thread would never end. And I'm sure people have some really guilty pleasures out there. I bet some one here owns one or more hanson CDs.. you make me feel icky.

Okay listen... I was thirteen and they were cute and well I couldnt help myself. I used all my birthday money to buy those cds! :-[

1)Dave Matthews Band
2)Fergie (post Black Eyed Peas)
3)Blue October
Titan ! Wrote:I hope love is blind, cause holy shit have you seen what I look like ? I looke like the mongoloid off spring of Frankent Stein and Quasimodo. Need proof ? look here: www.myspace.com/mthayer71

I already checked out your myspace before...I was curious what the guy who wanted to write me poetry looked like. Wink

I wouldn't say Frankenstien/Quasimodo, but it's hard to tell with that crazy wrestler face your making. Wink

It looks like you get to photograph some beautiful girls, though, so you can't be all that bad...
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wonder what your kids would look like ?

Wonder what great dane tastes like.

Mostly muai-wowie, but it's got some Labrador....
drdirtybandage Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Old Aerosmith
Metallica
King's X

For Metallica, just listening to them when they played w/the San Francisco Orchestra...probably one of the best cd's they did. After that...*dud* in my eyes. I wonder if their new album will be worth it...

S&M FRICKING RULES ! ! ! I love to do my photo editing with that album playing in the back ground. I don't know if Metallica did the symphonic rock thing first, but they certainly did it best. That would have been a concert to commit a misdemeanor to get a ticket for.
Wowie Groovie !
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Just please... no one make a thread asking everything all the bands they do like... that thread would never end. And I'm sure people have some really guilty pleasures out there. I bet some one here owns one or more hanson CDs.. you make me feel icky.

Okay listen... I was thirteen and they were cute and well I couldnt help myself. I used all my birthday money to buy those cds! :-[

1)Dave Matthews Band
2)Fergie (post Black Eyed Peas)
3)Blue October

If you were 16 or younger AND female it's okay that you bought a Hanson CD. Everyone else has no excuse.
Wowie Groovie !
1) Disturbed
2) Godsmack
3) Metallica

Disturbed is right now my fav. Their new CD Indestructible is quite awesome. I have their previous 3 and put together my own "extra" CD with all their B-Sides and Soundtrack songs.

I still like Metallica, and even mostly liked Load and Reload, but St. Anger is awful. I somewhat like maybe 3 songs off of that CD, and I too wonder if their one coming out this fall will be worth the effort. If it's anything like St. Anger then no way. Even so, they're still awesome live. I didn't get to catch them at Bonaroo, but I saw them 4 years ago when they last were in Nashville, and it was quite impressive. Although honestly I though Godsmack sounded better live. In fact right now my dream concert would be a twin bill of Godsmack and Disturbed.

Oh and just outside the top 3 would definitely be 311. I've been listening to them since right before they hit it big in 1996 with "Down", though I must say their last 2 CDs have been meh. Especially Don't Tread on Me. Evolver is ok, but DTOM is IMHO by far their worst CD.
Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Actually, we both won.

Wonder what your kids would look like ?

[Image: 2651014860_b19061d7bd.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
seeing how I did my 3 favorite bands ever, I figured I could post again with my 2 favorite new bands *new as in bands that I just recently heard of* and one more all time favorite

new
2. The Haunted
1. Whitechapel (yes, it's one word and they're from the listening area *Knoxville*)

not new haha
1. Killswitch Engage

Once again, all metal. Whitechapel is death metal, and The Haunted is a combination of regular metal, and death metal.
3. Insane Clown Posse
2. Queen
1. Pink Floyd
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Grateful Dead
Bjork
Flaming Lips

I don't think I fit in here!

White Stripes!!!!!!!!!
;D :o :Smile Smile Wink Big Grin
mainerliser Wrote:Grateful Dead
Bjork
Flaming Lips

White Stripes!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense, we all fit in here. That's the beauty of the FB&HW thing, people of all different interests are into them.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
mainerliser Wrote:Grateful Dead
Bjork
Flaming Lips

White Stripes!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Mike....we all fit in here. Although I've never seen them I do love the Dead. I've seen Bob Weir w/ RatDog half dozen times and I think I've seen Phil Lesh and Friends before. Jam Bands are my favorite of todays music.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Alkaline Trio
A Perfect Circle
The Who
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Awww...shucks! You guys are so nice!!

Smile
Titan ! Wrote:
drdirtybandage Wrote:For Metallica, just listening to them when they played w/the San Francisco Orchestra...probably one of the best cd's they did. After that...*dud* in my eyes. I wonder if their new album will be worth it...

S&M FRICKING RULES ! ! ! I love to do my photo editing with that album playing in the back ground. I don't know if Metallica did the symphonic rock thing first, but they certainly did it best. That would have been a concert to commit a misdemeanor to get a ticket for.

I know I'm completely against the grain here, but I Effing hated symphonic Metallica. I thought it completely sucked. I love orchestral music, too. But listening to any song on that CD is maddening to me. I find myself trying to listen to Metallica through the orchestral music and not listening to the two different sounds together. I don't think anything was added to the music at all when they added an orchestra. It's probably because I'm a bit old school when it comes to Metallica, and don't like anything getting in the way when I listen to them.
I enjoy the Load/Reload stuff with the symphony because that stuff has more emotional undertones.

The old stuff with the symphony sucked out loud. It seemed so far out of place and nonsensical that I actually found myself getting angry about it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I enjoy the Load/Reload stuff with the symphony because that stuff has more emotional undertones.

The old stuff with the symphony sucked out loud. It seemed so far out of place and nonsensical that I actually found myself getting angry about it.

And Biff's posts are at 700!! (Still brown nosing . . . j/k)

Aw hell and I just hit 600!! Damn that's sad.
bump
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
What fag started this thread?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
New list:

1. Chiodos
2. Rise Against
3. "Old" Taking Back Sunday
My Favorite Bands...

1)Tool
2)Sublime
3)Pink Floyd

4) The Beatles... I had to do it...
1. Rammstein
2. Rob/White Zombie
3. everyone else i listen to.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvYLQM_fMMw[/youtube]
^^ SWEET!!!