Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mission
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote::Confusedlaps Zee in the face twice:: BITCH ! Be a man ! ! ! make your own decisions !

Effin' A... my decision is to go to Buffallo Wild Wings and have a beer watch the Tigers and think about it. Meet me there Titan so that you can give me the bitch slap I deserve.

If I didnt have an engagement disc due tomorrow I would soooo be there homey.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:yeah, I agree with you for once.. lol I've got so much crazy going on here I can barely keep track of myself.. There's no way I'll be able to keep track of when other ppl join up lol

C'mon, you agreed with me when I said that you were pretty, and had fire in your soul right ?

nope, I never agree that I'm pretty, I don't think I am quite honestly.. But the fire, thats not in my soul, it's currently in my tummy as I have the worst case of indigestion EVAR
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:C'mon, you agreed with me when I said that you were pretty, and had fire in your soul right ?

nope, I never agree that I'm pretty, I don't think I am quite honestly.. But the fire, thats not in my soul, it's currently in my tummy as I have the worst case of indigestion EVAR

Well.... Check your PMs for my opinion on that.
Wowie Groovie !
I checked, and sent a reply
Watching you tards trying to come up with a funny plan is like watching a drunk monkey trying to hump a greased football.
Fistor Wrote:Watching you tards trying to come up with a funny plan is like watching a drunk monkey trying to hump a greased football.

That is a classic YouTube video.
and also the start of my saying "more wrong than a monkey humping a football" lol
Peachs Wrote:and also the start of my saying "more wrong than a monkey humping a football" lol

I changed mine up so as to create masterful comedy. In mine, the monkey is drunk and the football, it's greased.
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:and also the start of my saying "more wrong than a monkey humping a football" lol

I changed mine up so as to create masterful comedy. In mine, the monkey is drunk and the football, it's greased.

awesome
My opinion on all that has gone on since Friday....keep on smiting and ditch the pm's as they have been smiting me back. Agreed on Exalts for finding the thread and posting.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My opinion on all that has gone on since Friday....keep on smiting and ditch the pm's as they have been smiting me back. Agreed on Exalts for finding the thread and posting.

duly noted
why are there noobies with 0 karma...they should be well into -double digits...

I work for two days that this place goes to pot
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
noobs!!!

i'm smiting only the males now...but i'm sending the chickies messages to let them know that they are being treated so greatly...and so they can love me for it
i just sent this message out to the newest noob

"ooooo,

undisclosed gender...smart...not only will you not get hit on by WeinerPoopie or Sluttynurse but I can't smite you for no reason as I don't know if you're a dude...

smart and enjoy the board"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i just sent this message out to the newest noob

"ooooo,

undisclosed gender...smart...not only will you not get hit on by WeinerPoopie or Sluttynurse but I can't smite you for no reason as I don't know if you're a dude...

Are you saying im a bigger e-whore than titan?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i just sent this message out to the newest noob

"ooooo,

Are you saying im a bigger e-whore than titan?

huh?
Or for Eff's sake.......way to turn new users off to the forum straight out of the gate.

Seriously, is sending new people PM's like this supposed to be funny? Because if it is then I don't get it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Are you saying im a bigger e-whore than titan?

Dude, you changed your name for the nurse. You're either an e-whore or a little bitch. Take your pick.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

Dude, you changed your name for the nurse. You're either an e-whore or a little bitch. Take your pick.

Oh Snap!
Admin Wrote:Or for eff's sake.......way to turn new users off to the forum straight out of the gate.

Seriously, is sending new people PM's like this supposed to be funny? Because if it is then I don't get it.

Lets ignore Biff,

he's turning into a jerk now that he got on the radio..... :Smile
Admin Wrote:Or for eff's sake.......way to turn new users off to the forum straight out of the gate.

I put "WELCOME!" as the subject...it's friendly...
Allyson Wrote:

Wow, being bitchy comes threw the internet just like a real conversation!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Dude, you changed your name for the nurse. You're either an e-whore or a little bitch. Take your pick.

Wow, being bitchy comes threw the internet like just like a real conversation!

GAH! :o
Allyson Wrote:

I thought it was romatic...but if I had to choose I'd say little bitch cuz e-whore's been claimed by me. :-*
Allyson Wrote:

haha i like your attitude allyson
kaboobie92 Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Dude, you changed your name for the nurse. You're either an e-whore or a little bitch. Take your pick.

haha i like your attitude allyson

as do i...i like a chick that is good looking and can kick my ass...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:haha i like your attitude allyson

as do i...i like a chick that is good looking and can kick my ass...

Hey guys, I'm not from Jersey for nothin.
That's what she said.
allyson, I love you. lol
Allyson Wrote:

OUCH!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:as do i...i like a chick that is good looking and can kick my ass...

[Image: myspace.jpg]
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:as do i...i like a chick that is good looking and can kick my ass...

jersey eh.
do you know this guys?
[Image: abortion.jpg]
mr10homodance Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Hey guys, I'm not from Jersey for nothin.

jersey eh.
do you this guys?
[Image: abortion.jpg]

I don't think Allyson does these guys . . . oh. . .uh. . .or did you mean do you KNOW THESE guys?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
1. I'm not a feminist [barf]
2. I do know those guys and I effing hate them like you couldn't imagine.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:1. I'm not a feminist [barf]

They occupy 7 of the top 20 all time douchebags and justifiably so.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:1. I'm not a feminist [barf]

They occupy 7 of the top 20 all time douchebags and justifiably so.

Biff, can we keep the posts on topic...you bringing out the window lickers in droves

Wink
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They occupy 7 of the top 20 all time douchebags and justifiably so.

Biff, can we keep the posts on topic...you bringing out the window lickers in droves

Wink

mmmmmmm windowwww...
This thread make me glad I caught on early....of course, I really need to get back in the habit of showing up more often.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:This thread make me glad I caught on early....of course, I really need to get back in the habit of showing up more often.

Yes you do . . .and you must obey me!! J/K Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
vsangelchick Wrote:This thread make me glad I caught on early....of course, I really need to get back in the habit of showing up more often.

Yes you do . . .and you must obey me!! J/K Tongue

oh but I dont Tongue
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yes you do . . .and you must obey me!! J/K Tongue

oh but I dont Tongue

I didn't obey her once... now I have a warning level...

Just saying is all...