Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going on!?!?!?!?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I LOVE THE MARSHMALLOWS!
Agree
wienerpoopie Wrote:Marshmallows? Serious?

Get down with the mallows poopie!!! They are the best background I have seen yet... Somehow they make me feel childish-ly good...
[Image: StayPuftMarshmallowMan.png]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: StayPuftMarshmallowMan.png]

You should post a picture of him with his mean face.... He was actually quite frightning then....
Yes I like the marshmallows . . . wish I were hungry!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think the marshmallows suck.
Fistor Wrote:I think the marshmallows suck.
me too
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I think the marshmallows suck.
me too

[Image: youropinion.gif]

Actually that should read "eff your silly ass opinion" but I digress......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:me too

Couldn't figure out how to do the watermark, huh?
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:[Image: youropinion.gif]

Couldn't figure out how to do the watermark, huh?

I'm not skilled at such things. If you make it I can try it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:me too

YA HA HA +1
See what happens when you piss and moan!?!?!?! We get pinked....

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Couldn't figure out how to do the watermark, huh?

I'm not skilled at such things. If you make it I can try it.

Dude, I can't figure out long division. If I had the skillz, I'd create a Salmonella watermark background, but alas, I do not.

I'd think someone with Photoshop skills could easily handle it. Need a program to adjust the translucency of the picture.
boizalynne Wrote:See what happens when you piss and moan!?!?!?! We get pinked....

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!

But you're not pink . . .what the eff . . . you should be pink too!! Hey Biff . . . Oh Biff . . . . make the lady pink!! Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't have photoshop nor do I have a clue. Perhaps Titan will be along soon.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I don't have photoshop nor do I have a clue. Perhaps Titan will be along soon.

I'll get him.

VAGINA!!!!@#
Admin Wrote:I don't have photoshop nor do I have a clue. Perhaps Titan will be along soon.

Hmmmm ?
Wowie Groovie !
Works every time.
HA ha ha
I would try and argue that I replied to Biff rather than Fistee's Vagina call, but no one would believe me.

What's the sitch ? I'm no photoshop guru, but I might be able to come up with something
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I would try and argue that I replied to Biff rather than Fistee's Vagina call, but no one would believe me.

What's the sitch ? I'm no photoshop guru, but I might be able to come up with something

Can you possibly create a Salmonella logo that looks like the FB&HW logo, then reduce with the translucency so that it looks like a watermark when Biff displays it tiled?
And by "Salmonella" he means "FB&HW".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I would try and argue that I replied to Biff rather than Fistee's Vagina call, but no one would believe me.

Can you possibly create a Salmonella logo that looks like the FB&HW logo, then reduce with the translucency so that it looks like a watermark when Biff displays it tiled?

Do you have a jpeg of said salmonella logo ?
Wowie Groovie !

Well you did both post at the same exact time . . . Fistor just nudged you out by a millisecond.
Admin Wrote:And by "Salmonella" he means "FB&HW".

Damn, thought I could slide it by.
Queenie Wrote:

Well you did both post at the same exact time . . . Fistor just nudged you out by a millisecond.
And made for a classic comedic moment....
Queenie Wrote:

Aww thanks Quennie ! That made my day
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Can you possibly create a Salmonella logo that looks like the FB&HW logo, then reduce with the translucency so that it looks like a watermark when Biff displays it tiled?

Do you have a jpeg of said salmonella logo ?

http://upload.vandervander.com//files/5/...s_show.jpg

It will have to be extremely lightened or it could have that metallic effect where it looks like Han Solo in "The Empire Strikes Back" but only a light color.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:And by "Salmonella" he means "FB&HW".

Damn, thought I could slide it by.

You just want the red round FBHW logo with the trans turned down ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Damn, thought I could slide it by.

You just want the red round FBHW logo with the trans turned down ?

Scroll up.

Turn the trans down on the picture Biff submitted, please.
ok done, where should I send it ?

[Image: desat1.png]

[Image: desat2.png]

I'll have to look and see if I can find a recipe to get the Carbonite effect.
Wowie Groovie !
I haven't had a pink induced headache like this since i was in highschool...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I haven't had a pink induced headache like this since i was in highschool...

Then try on the "girly girl" skin . . . it's like being inside a pepto bismol bottle!!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I haven't had a pink induced headache like this since i was in highschool...

Then try on the "girly girl" skin . . . it's like being inside a pepto bismol bottle!!

thats what was turned on when i came back from lunch...I'm surprised Biff didn't name it after me as I was the origional Pink member...

he probably will now
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: desat2.png]

I think this one is perfect. I'm thinking it should replace the sissified marshmallows on the default skin.

But hey, that's just me.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: desat2.png]

I think this one is perfect. I'm thinking it should replace the sissified marshmallows on the default skin.

But hey, that's just me.

[Image: applause.gif]
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I think this one is perfect. I'm thinking it should replace the sissified marshmallows on the default skin.

But hey, that's just me.

[Image: applause.gif]

Every dog has his day
Wowie Groovie !
That looks perfect. Good job Biff! Good boy!!!
Fistor Wrote:That looks perfect. Good job Biff! Good boy!!!

Here try these too.

[Image: 001FBHWJoe.jpg]

[Image: 001FBHWhot.jpg]

[Image: 001FBHWfr.jpg]

[Image: 001fbhwez.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
and these....

[Image: banner1.jpg]

[Image: banner2.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !