Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the FB&HW forum!
I read all of that, ugh why do we care if someone uses NSFW or another acro to warn people? geesh!
how about some chicks post some nudie pics already damn..
Wow, that was a waste of time. How about you guys take your fight to PM.

Question for folks, how'd you find your way to the board?
Linked from fbhw.com
i like turtles...
potthole Wrote:Wow, that was a waste of time. How about you guys take your fight to PM.

Question for folks, how'd you find your way to the board?

Heard about it on the show this morning.
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
hotzester Wrote:This must be quite the important delivery for you to still be here after touting how badly you had to leave us.

Is it pizza or chinese?

Damn man, fu-cking pick a job for me and stick with it.

Taco Bell

Tire and Lube Express (Presumably at Wal Mart)

and

Pizza and or chinese delivery

Hahhhahahahtruckyoudickwadhahhhaha
Wowie Groovie !
buryman Wrote:I'm playing golf tomorrow so, no.

Dude, you know that golf is only .20% as important as this message board
Wowie Groovie !
Chris Wrote:Wow, I missed a lot. So basically we've come to the conclusion that titan knows everything about everyone's jobs and the best way to do it. Please, please let me work for you titan. I would love to stair at a blank computer screen all day because I can't surf the web. If you are going to run a business you need to realize that employees are not your slaves.

No, the only conclusion we came to is that you're a dip shit, who should be fired for stealing time from your company. Fu-ck you, have fun in the unemployment line ass wipe.
Wowie Groovie !
Okay so the old topic of "dont be a douche and surf the web on company time" is dead with me as the clear winner.

Let's pick a new topic for the online pissing match.

Beer Vs. Wine.

I am on the side of beer.

You wine drinkers can suck my balls.
Wowie Groovie !
hey everyone.
velocity Wrote:hey everyone.

yeah yeah yeah.

Pick a side bitch.

Beer or wine.

Hey everyone my ass. In or out Mo fo !
Wowie Groovie !
Overall I happen to lean more towards beer, but I just had some wonderful pino grigio, too.
Titan ! Wrote:
velocity Wrote:hey everyone.

yeah yeah yeah.

Pick a side bitch.

Beer or wine.

Hey everyone my ass. In or out Mo fo !

beer. hands down.
potthole Wrote:Overall I happen to lean more towards beer, but I just had some wonderful pino grigio, too.

Dude, all respect to you being a super powered mod here, unless you were with a girl using the pinot grigio to get her drunk so you can get in her pants, just saying the words "pinot grigio" makes you gay. Which is cool if you're into dudes, I'm just saying...
Wowie Groovie !
Considering that my wife and I split the bottle...
Beer is gassy, wine is classy.
potthole Wrote:Considering that my wife and I split the bottle...

Okay as long as a female was involved any and all types of wine are acceptable. (assuming some sort of action beyond first base was actualized)
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Considering that my wife and I split the bottle...

she want's a threesome with another dude.
hotzester Wrote:Beer is gassy, wine is classy.

Yeah that's what I'd expect from you. Maybe you should try a beer mixed with an equal amount of luke warm water?

If that's still too strong for you, try 4 bottles of water to 1 bottle of beer.

If that doesn't work. Just stick with milk, that's about as manly as you'll get.
Wowie Groovie !
this is got to be the best msg board out there....you attn whore's 8-)
buryman Wrote:It's refreshing to see more radio shows accept this as an avenue to converse with listeners. I can't call the show ever for work purposes but email from time to time, but seems like you get more direct result from a message board. Kudos to you four and good job Biff.

I enjoy phbb boards better than this version but whatever.

It's free. I'd like a better board too but I don't have that kind of jack. Maybe Joe would like to contribute his Joe Bucks to the cause!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who knows, maybe if this catches on we can get some funding from the show....?
Let me tell you what the blow hole isn't for, and once i tell you, you'll know why I can't go to Sea World anymore
This place is m'er effing magical.
What the Eff!!!
...it's fun to do bad things
That damn kid was HILARIOUS!! Smile lol
anybody else sick of the sound bite of the"load and change"??? They sit there and give the contestant crap(dumber than Zane), and then do a stupid drop over and over and over..You guys ever hear of "beatin' a dead horse"?
Oh wait, is that the plumpynutt clip? It can get old sometimes, but at other times it's hilarious.
First I'd like to say thanks for starting this board. I was introduced to the show after moving to West Michigan and haven't stopped listening since. Having a place for fans to post is an amazing idea, thanks for all of the hard work.
I look forward to reading the posts.
[Image: templl0.png]
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for starting this.
a year and a half of enjoying the show and I still can't F'n distinguish their voices...except for that dick-for Joe
heeno Wrote:a year and a half of enjoying the show and I still can't F'n distinguish their voices...except for that dick-for Joe

It took me a long time too
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS RULE! I am glad to see that we have this forum to discuss the show fan to fan and to the FBAHW staffers too. Just one thing I would like to say as a very new fan of the show - Rock on dude! LOL! Big Grin I listen to the show on the web and on 102.9 The Buzz which will have listen live available soon which will be good for me cause I live just outside the 102.9 area so I listen on the web @ 104.9 The Eagle. 8-) Both of these two stations f'ing rock. Yea - I had to put that in somewhere.
their voices? that's easy...freebeer is the one who does the phone number,name and email 20 times a show.....hotwings says things like "yep, uhhuh, that's right" and ZANE doesn't shut-up!!!!! j/k I love the show listen everyday...get pissed if I am workin' and you're not!!

btw sounds of the game has run it's course...
Thanks for making the forum, its about time someone did this! Also, sites like http://www.createforum.com/ provide a bit nicer layout but it would probably be a pain in the ass to transfer over...
━━━━━━━━━
┏┫  |||┣┓ ┏┓
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛   ┣┫
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃  ┏┳┫┣┳┓
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┃  &#12288 ;┃Eff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heeno Wrote:a year and a half of enjoying the show and I still can't F'n distinguish their voices...except for that dick-for Joe

You'll get them down eventually. It took me probably a good month of regular listening to attach voices with the correct names.
I remember when they first came on GRD and their promos for their show, I said...holy crap they all sound alike to some degree. I think people get more confused is when, especially that one part during winter, when they all got sick at the same time and were all conjested. I'm sure for a first time listener, that must've been devestating to follow who's who.