Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
I don't really, I just thought it was a humorous post.

I have one leg and he has the other . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I have one leg and he has the other . . .

You only need the one leg, and the pocket attached to it, to put his balls in. If you were to get pants with pockets, you could give him that pant leg back!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
how did this thread get off topic. It was great to see people slamming eachother and causing a ruckus. Now it's just a love fest....
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Fuster- I think your choice of favorite college makes you possibly half retarded.

Wink
At least we know the color yellow isn't corn
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I got to say I like almost everyone on the board. It's just a good place to come and talk and express views.
I'll be honest, for people that listen to a show like Freebeer and Hotwings, I was hoping more of you would have sarcastic, dry senses of humor.

The whole "You're a filthy minger...LOL JUST KIDDING! Smile" thing irks me to no end.
Do you ever hear the guys on the show kiss each others asses and tell each other that they're "just kidding"? No! They demolish each other brutally every single day and that's what makes the show great.

A lot of you on this board are great people, but dammit, be more biting in your insults when you do throw them out there.
Biff, Jo and plunger are the only ones who know how to do this.
Alot of people on this board can't read into the sarcasm...I tend to lay it on pretty thick. I feel if I don't do the LOL or J/K I may unintentionally hurt someones feelings.

Would it help if I said you're a dirty smelly minger who needs to get off of your mother and do some productive work? Get off the computer and quit your bitching you slacker! Get a life and stop worrying about what other people talk about, you ambulance driver.

lol - j/k - Wink feel better?!
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:how did this thread get off topic. It was great to see people slamming eachother and causing a ruckus. Now it's just a love fest....

Mark the Valet Wrote:A lot of you on this board are great people, but dammit, be more biting in your insults when you do throw them out there.
i think people turned this thread into "what would you write in my yearbook?" which is also fun, but an entirely different spirit.
i don't mind not being insulted. but if you want a change, go ahead and make it happen.
Krys I LOVE your new hairstyle! Simply awesome!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That pic was from when I first cut it. I'm actually going to a stylist to cut it this weekend. I normally cut my own hair, but I need a style that would grow out gracefully despite the crazy cowlick at the back of my head. Now it's just shaggalicious:

[Image: untitled-1.jpg]
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krys, is there really a need to have your boobs as your avatar? Seems lacking in taste to me...
I have never been known for my taste, but that's okay, I shall change it to something with class (or, at least, with more class).
That was her diversionary tactic. But I do have to ask a question; how was her avatar any more offensive than some of the others I have seen on here?
Best assets first, I say. It was more offensive because they were mine, I think.
I don't think anyone was offended. It just seems cheap to have them featured as an avatar. It seems to me that it's an attention grab.

That said, I couldn't care less if you use them as an avatar. I like boobies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I like boobies.

Really? I never knew that . . . :Smile

Wink
That was my Halloween costume last year. That corset was hand-sewn (it took me over a month to make) and made the girls look awesome. Buuuuut now I feel super-self-conscious about it and will leave it wear it belongs. On my myspace.
the one showing off the haircut kicked ass, if i get a vote
Keep speaking, my self-esteem needs it.
Major A-hole Wrote:That was her diversionary tactic. But I do have to ask a question; how was her avatar any more offensive than some of the others I have seen on here?

I personally didn't find it offensive per se, more of in poor taste. I'd say the same thing if a dude had a photo of his bulge as his avatar.
But only after your drooling subsided right Wink
***Krystal bangs her head on the desk. This is wrong.
Boobs?!?! Where?!?!?!
I took them down.
I missed it too!!
mainerliser Wrote:I missed it too!!

Your Avatar is Perfect for this !!! Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I missed it too!!

Your Avatar is Perfect for this !!! Big Grin

I always seem to be searching.......
A day late and a dollar short!!!
Mark the Valet Wrote:Biff, Jo and plunger are the only ones who know how to do this.

ahem?
Fistor Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Biff, Jo and plunger are the only ones who know how to do this.

ahem?

i don't know what i can do but i'm sure you can do it too, Fistor.
He means to be sarcastic and mean and all around good fun.
Philly Mike - I think it's time we blow this scene. Get everybody and thier stuff together. OK! 3, 2, 1 let's jam.

Bebop reference. Nice.
I think you're all Effing losers.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Hey, guy, you're here, too.
I Love you too Rock Monster Big Grin
Krystal Wrote:Hey, guy, you're here, too.

This thread is way too nice... just trying to stir it up a little, and piss some people off.

....in other words, I really don't feel like working today.....
krystal, you are fun on here, i enjoy some of the exchanges that get going.

hey rock looks like you will get your wish because now alex is here.

Alex: As I have stated in a previous post in here, there are very few people I have truly had a problem with on this board, and they no longer post or have been banned.

Now you, well you take the cake. I seriously hate you, if there was anyone I have ever wished ill upon it would be you. You are a complete dick, you are not entertaining at all, and you ruin the whole message board thing in general. Seriously! What kind of fuc|<ing 4sshole posts useless topics like the ones you put in here. You show your immaturity by putting up a stupid fake name to "test the waters" but just act out to get attention. You are like a little baby, sh1t my 3 year old son has more maturity in his pinkie than you have shown here. You decide to do all of it because you didn't get any attention because people didn't respond to your stupid comic topic. I really just wish you would get your dick caught in a garbage disposal that is turned on, and yes I believe it can happen because I feel you are stupid enough for it to happen. You probably wear slip on shoes only for 2 reasons, the first because you can't understand how to tie your shoes, and the other because you would always end up eating the laces. The point I am getting to is that you are stupid, an @sshole, and just plain uncreative bag of d1cks. It is a good thing I don't know you IRL because I would be arrested for repeatedly kicking your stupid ass.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I just wish Philly Mike would really say what's on his mind.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i find it amusing when rock monster clamors for jo's attention, and she doesn't give him the time of day. they could be best buds and have weekly orgies for all i know, that's just what it looks like from here. which is funnier anyway.
dingdongyo Wrote:i find it amusing when rock monster clamors for jo's attention, and she doesn't give him the time of day. they could be best buds and have weekly orgies for all i know, that's just what it looks like from here. which is funnier anyway.

Jo doesn't participate in orgies, she's a robot, and doesn't know how to love
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"