Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Questions, suggestions, etc
Where should I search for one? Like Google images or something like that? That's the only one I know of....sorry I'm so computer illiterate.
Yeah, that's a good place to start. I did a quick search for flip-flops and shells and neither really came up with anything, but like I said it was a quick search.
[Image: palmtree.jpg]

is this OK?
Hey hey, look at that ! Thanks Biffholeus !
Wowie Groovie !
burnking Wrote:
linzi Wrote:
admin Wrote:
linzi Wrote:If it's not too much to ask, may I have some flip-flops or something beachy under my name? I'd like that...I'm lovin' the lobsters!! Thank you!

Everything I found wasn't clear enough. Sorry.

That's OK, thanks anyway!
If you do your own search for the picture you want that's about this [Image: lobster.gif] size, then ask Biff nicely, maybe he'll grant your wish.

Can she use this?
[Image: ICONATOR_114aad842ad99c29589af5e3aa.gif]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
hey opus, got a chat here, I know it was requested earlier.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=543865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=543865</a><!-- m -->

this one actually seems better, if you can do this then that would be good.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://blueimp.net/ajax/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://blueimp.net/ajax/</a><!-- m -->

These both work with PHPBB3.
I was already planning to use Ajax.

It is up and running now.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->

There is also a link under the search box at the top of the page.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:I was already planning to use Ajax.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat</a><!-- l -->

lol okay, didn't know if you came across it yet.
Opus Wrote:I was already planning to use Ajax.

Maybe it's just me, but everytime I try to login, the chat screen pops up then it bring me right back to the login screen.
It was me.. I kicked you when you logged in.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
There's cool smilies like this: [Image: monkey.png]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Thanks.
is there any way we can make captions for under our avatars like in the other forum?
regarding smilies, I loved the pointy/dancy finger guy, and the popcorn eating guy,
Wowie Groovie !
Like such?

[Image: 63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif][Image: Smiley-Dancing.gif]
Im using a Mac at school and all I see is the finger pointy guy, but yes that's what I was looking for...
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Im using a Mac at school and all I see is the finger pointy guy, but yes that's what I was looking for...

That's all I see too.

Confusedhh:
Is this guy picking his nose?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
All I posted was a popcorn eater and a pointy finger dancer, nothing else.

I think he's shushing.
That's what he's supposed to be doing, but I'm gonna go with the picking the nose thingy.
how about this one [Image: 868.png]

or maybe this one [Image: 971.png]
lol aparently the emoticons i posted are now not shown...

anyway I wanted to suggest to modify the img code so that when you place an image if it exceeds the size to resize it to fit. This way we don't have that clipping thing. Either that or allow us to specify the dimensions we want in the img code. maybe something like this
Code:
[img]imgurl[/img]
Philly Mike Wrote:lol aparently the emoticons i posted are now not shown...

anyway I wanted to suggest to modify the img code so that when you place an image if it exceeds the size to resize it to fit. This way we don't have that clipping thing. Either that or allow us to specify the dimensions we want in the img code. maybe something like this
Code:
[img]imgurl[/img]

I inserted some javascript to resize pictures over 600 pixels in either direction.
You probably won't even be able to tell other than a page loading one of these will be a slight bit slower and will adjust after a few seconds if there is an overly large image.

You can always click on any resized image to see its full size.
Opus Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:lol aparently the emoticons i posted are now not shown...

Code:
[img]imgurl[/img]

I inserted some javascript to resize pictures over 600 pixels in either direction.
You probably won't even be able to tell other than a page loading one of these will be a slight bit slower and will adjust after a few seconds if there is an overly large image.

You can always click on any resized image to see its full size.

nice, I saw the result of this before I even noticed you posted here. It works great. :thumbup:

in all honesty the work you are doing here is great man, I seriously applaud you for doing some nice work here. You are good with getting this to work the right.
can I has Captain America's Shield under my name??
peachs Wrote:can I has Captain America's Shield under my name??

If you can find an image small and clear enough to fit then I will make it happen.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: CaptainAmericaShield_small.jpg]
[Image: captainamerica.gif]
rock monster you are awesome... thanks to you and to Biff Big Grin
I was just wondering why some people's sex is a weird neuter/in-between the male symbol and female symbol. Why is that?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
because they are too lazy to fix it.
krys Wrote:I was just wondering why some people's sex is a weird neuter/in-between the male symbol and female symbol. Why is that?
The user needs to go into their control panel and set their sex.
I'm just going to start referring to them as "it", a shortened version of "that weird neuter person I happen to be talking about." Maybe they'll figure it out.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:I'm just going to start referring to them as "it", a shortened version of "that weird neuter person I happen to be talking about." Maybe they'll figure it out.

I always loved peer pressure. It makes people do things that they normally wouldn't do. Big Grin
that FB&HW logo should be a link to the main site and not the forum imo

or add one at least
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:that FB&HW logo should be a link to the main site and not the forum imo

or add one at least
There is a banner in rotation that will do that. Its the same banner, but it shows up as an advertisement.

Once the new site debuts, I will make a banner using something from the site and put that into rotation instead.
What's the status of Derek and Dino ? They don't seem to post very often
Wowie Groovie !
Derek and Dino spend most of their time reading personal messages and tracking your IP and going through member's mail/trash to make sure the rest of us are safe.

\/ \/
kidding ofcourse
^^^
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Nice work on the sigs Opus, gald to see them back once again. :thumbup:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Nice work on the sigs Opus, gald to see them back once again. :thumbup:
Theres still a few bugs I am working on, but for the most part they should be good to go.
yay sigs...
when clicking on a persons name next to their post it does not go to their profile, you have to click on their pic above it, if they have no avatar then it doesnt work at all.