Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change one word
(you dig it.)

honestly, dino hates becky after greasy blumpkins.
(just as much as Joe loves having cow entrails tossed at him :Smile)

honestly, dino hates becky after imaginary blumpkins.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
(how could you not hear how happy he sounded?)

honestly, dino hates becky and imaginary blumpkins.
(I must be oblivious to his bliss or something like that ???)

honestly, dino hates becky and imaginary leprechauns.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
honestly, dino hates becky licking imaginary leprechauns.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
honestly, dino loves becky licking imaginary leprechauns.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
honestly, dino loves becky licking midget leprechauns
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
honestly, dino loves becky kicking midget leprechauns
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
honestly, dino loves becky kicking midget yamsacks
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
honestly, dino loves becky smacking midget yamsacks
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
honestly, dino loves continuously smacking midget yamsacks
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
honestly, dino loves continuously smacking midget schlongs
What's up with that Biff?? I think you forgot to hit "post reply" for a few minutes.
What's up in that Biff?? I think you forgot to hit "post reply" for a few minutes.
What's happening in that Biff?? I think you forgot to hit "post reply" for a few minutes.

Edit: Exalt RM!!
What's happening in that Biff?? I think you forgot to hit "your reply" for a few minutes.
What's happening in that Biff?? I think you forgot to hit "your effed" for a few minutes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What's happening in that Biff?? I think you forgot to say "your effed" for a few minutes.
What's happening in that spliff?? I think you forgot to say "your effed" for a few minutes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What's happening in that spliff?? I think you forgot to say "your effed" for a few midgets.
What's smoking in that spliff?? I think you forgot to say "your effed" for a few midgets.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What's smoking in that spliff?? I think you forgot to say "your fired" for a few midgets.
What's smoking in that spliff?? I think you forgot to say "your fired" to a few midgets.
What's smoking in that bathroom?? I think you forgot to say "your fired" to a few midgets.
What's smoking in that bathroom? I think you forgot to say "you're stoned" to a few midgets.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
What's stinking in that bathroom? I think you forgot to say "you're stoned" to a few midgets.
What's shrinking in that bathroom? I think you forgot to say "you're stoned" to a few midgets.
What's shrinking in that bathroom? I think you forgot to say "you're cold" to a few midgets.
What's shrinking in that bathroom? I think you forgot to say "it's cold" to a few midgets.
What's shrinking in that bathroom? I think she forgot to say "it's cold" to a few midgets.
What's shrinking in that pool? I think she forgot to say "it's cold" to a few midgets.
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she forgot to say "it's cold" to a few midgets.
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she forgot to say "it's cold" to a few cheerleaders.
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she tried to say "its cold" to a few cheerleaders.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she tried to say "its naked" to a few cheerleaders.
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she forgot to say "its naked" to a few cheerleaders.
What's shrieking in that pool? I think she attempted to say "its naked" to a few cheerleaders
What's shrieking in that manner? I think she attempted to say "its naked" to a few cheerleaders
That's what she said.
What's shrieking in that manner? I think she attempted to say "its ALIVE!" to a few cheerleaders
What's shrieking in that manner? I think she attempted to say "it's ALIVE!" to a few morticians.