Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
potthole Wrote:...Having a fight with Queenie. She thinks that "too cool for school" Titan is our official forum photographer. :ugeek: :geek: :problem:

bwahahahaha does he even come on the board anymore??
potthole Wrote:...Having a fight with Queenie. She thinks that "too cool for school" Titan is our official forum photographer. :ugeek: :geek: :problem:

:thumbdown:

My vote's for Potthole. :thumbup:
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."

Well if Titan would post once in a while there may be a small argument, which you would win, because you havn't ever gotten all pissy and left the board.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Looking for a free ticket to the Chickenfoot show for a friend.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
fustercluck Wrote:Looking for a free ticket to the Chickenfoot show for a friend.

dammit... can I be the friend?! I wanna go too!!!

:oops:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

Get in the corner!!!!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Right now I'm . . . . . . (part deux)

pissed because I've been trying to call the show for over a HOUR and NOBODY has answered. :wtf:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Glad I don't work in the service industry anymore. Because people are either stupid or crazy.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.notalwaysright.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.notalwaysright.com</a><!-- w -->
fustercluck Wrote:Looking for a free ticket to the Chickenfoot show for a friend.

I've been putting out the feelers for one as well... we need that friend to come with us!
Queenie Wrote:

You go in the box and you feel shame. Then we will be friends again.
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

You go in the box and you feel shame. Then we will be friends again.

I felt shame after i made the post on FB. But i'll feel shame again if it helps!! :wave:
Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

dipping mini pretzel twists in blueberry mustard.

it sounds gross but it's really good
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

Blueberry mustard???? What the heck is that?
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

Blueberry mustard???? What the heck is that?

like a honey mustard but sweetened with honey and blueberries. really good.

i live in blueberry country.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theblueberrystore.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theblueberrystore.com/</a><!-- m -->

check out some of their products like blueberry beef jerky, blueberry coffee, blueberry maple syrup blueberry hair conditioner. EVERYTHING!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Blueberry condoms, blueberry beer, blueberry fire extinguishers….
blueberry douche, blueberry tampons
blueberry grapes, still havent figured out how yall do those but they're delicious
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:blueberry grapes, still havent figured out how yall do those but they're delicious

ever tried the Grapples? (grape-ples)

grape flavored apples, pretty damn good
Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

Waiting for a phone call telling me that my special order stickers are in.
Watching this here "Carnivale" show
pretty damn good actually.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:blueberry grapes, still havent figured out how yall do those but they're delicious

ever tried the Grapples? (grape-ples)

grape flavored apples, pretty damn good
haven't tried them but thats where i got the inspiration from
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Am glad that Doktor is back and am hoping he says something stupid to give us all something to talk about.
Like what?
doktor Wrote:Like what?

I don't know and that's part of the problem.
Well, sorry to disappoint but i haven't worked a "stupid/funny" angle in a long time.
doktor Wrote:Well, sorry to disappoint but i haven't worked a "stupid/funny" angle in a long time.

Like maybe since the last time you posted ?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Probably. But that ended then and there.
Right now I'm eager to go see Chickenfoot. Dumbass name, but I keep hearing that they rock. Also eager for the week to get over, so I can enjoy a week away from the office.

Queenie Wrote:I felt shame after i made the post on FB. But i'll feel shame again if it helps!! :wave:

Works for me. Queenie = cool once more.
Looking at pictures...

[Image: 20090812fbhwphoto011.jpg]
Oh, Queenie, and for the record about photographers, I don't really know why Mark/Marissa would want to hire Titan for their wedding anyway... I don't think they will want a photographer who is going to try to convince all the members of the bridal party to strip down and pose nude. Wink
doktor Wrote:Watching this here "Carnivale" show
pretty damn good actually.
woah... since when did doktor come back???? lol welcome back... i think... and i like the helsing going on there... at least i am pretty damn sure it's helsing.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I came back yesterday to wish Mark good luck.
And yes it's Alucard from Hellsing.
doktor Wrote:I came back yesterday to wish Mark good luck.
And yes it's Alucard from Hellsing.
well it's an improvement over the masked rider.
Motherfucker you do not talk smack about Kamen Rider.
That's like raping the pope.
doktor Wrote:Motherfucker you do not talk smack about Kamen Rider.
That's like raping the pope.
Hey i have no problems with the original. Kamen rider zo kicked ass, i had the sega CD game and all. however helsing is better
Very Well. As long as we're on the same page. Angel
[Image: 3812645821_25c9a21ec6.jpg]

I agree.
krystal Wrote:[Image: 3812645821_25c9a21ec6.jpg]

I agree.

Seconded.
Also, Carnivale and Clone High.
potthole Wrote:Oh, Queenie, and for the record about photographers, I don't really know why Mark/Marissa would want to hire Titan for their wedding anyway... I don't think they will want a photographer who is going to try to convince all the members of the bridal party to strip down and pose nude. Wink

We most definitely will! Wink

Although knowing my friends/family they won't need much convincing...
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"