Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Doesn't it just sound so damn delicious right now?!?!?!
I hope to get a whole army of people heading to Applebees to order a rollup...
That is my goal....

thanks to the family guy welfare episode i always read 'Faheata' as 'Fajyta' with a J sound....

and I ususally say it that way as well...even at restraunts
I DO THAT TOO!!!!

For the exact same reason....

Chicken fajita....
boizalynne Wrote:
dino Wrote:Did you kick your ass?
I'm picturing the scene in Liar Liar... it probably went something like that...

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks Howie, I needed that laugh this morning!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
dino Wrote:How'd that conversation with yourself go?

we got in a fight

well hopefully you resolved it!!

I'm hating that newskin bandage goo stings
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we got in a fight

well hopefully you resolved it!!

Awww Peachie . . . you want fruit snacks too??

[Image: Welchs-Fruit-Snacks1.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This settles it, Fruit Roll-ups now come in chicken fajita flavor. Buy a box? Or 5? It goes to an orphanage!

Also, now I'm photoshopping chicken onto a fruit roll-ups box. Thanks guys.
Right now I'm:

Listening to Deftones and generating Soil/Pesticide interaction reports :o
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Hungry . . .going to get a bite to eat.
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:well hopefully you resolved it!!

Awww Peachie . . . you want fruit snacks too??

[Image: Welchs-Fruit-Snacks1.jpg]

yes! Queenie you are officially the COOLEST mom I don't know!
Peachs Wrote:yes! Queenie you are officially the COOLEST mom I don't know!

Ok you got my next exalt . . . I was gonna smite Howie for tricking me over on the Karma thread . . . but I'm much more of a positive than negative person!!

[Image: fam21.gif]
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:yes! Queenie you are officially the COOLEST mom I don't know!

Ok you got my next exalt . . . I was gonna smite Howie for tricking me over on the Karma thread . . . but I'm much more of a positive than negative person!!

[Image: fam21.gif]

woohoo! today just keeps getting better and better!
Eating a 59 cent can of chicken noodle soup so I can afford gas in my car to go home....
thinking about making lunch...
Pondering whether to watch another episode or 4 of Weeds or Mad Money tonight . . .decisions, decisions!!
F'ing around here instead of working on photos
Wowie Groovie !
Still feeling like crap . . . medicine is trying to take effect . . . . Sad
Waiting until it's time for Chinese MotherF'ing Buffet ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
watching Bridezillas, cleaning the house and making a grocery list.... bleh...
Excited that after work I get to go to a baseball game with my GF that has open bar and free food!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Excited that after work I get to go to a baseball game with my GF that has open bar and free food!

Uhmmm WHERE ? ? ? ?
Wowie Groovie !
wienerpoopie Wrote:Excited that after work I get to go to a baseball game with my GF that has open bar and free food!

i'm telling you...if i get a wig I can pull off replacing her.

we may have to kiss...but after we hit the bar that won't matter
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Waiting to go to Toot's (Good Food and Fun). Local restaurant similar to Hooters with less eye candy but, much better food.
brytn Wrote:Waiting to go to Toot's (Good Food and Fun). Local restaurant similar to Hooters with less eye candy but, much better food.

...i don't go to hooters for food...i go for expensive domestic beer and ass cheeks
brytn Wrote:Waiting to go to Toot's (Good Food and Fun). Local restaurant similar to Hooters with less eye candy but, much better food.

The one in Jackson Heights? If so, I used to manage that entire shopping center.
Titan ! Wrote:Waiting until it's time for Chinese MotherF'ing Buffet ! ! !

[Image: pinettejohn1.jpg]

You go now, you eat too much!
Queenie Wrote:

The one in Jackson Heights? If so, I used to manage that entire shopping center.

No the one in Smyrna. But, the one at Jackson Heights was the original.
Titan ! Wrote:

Uhmmm WHERE ? ? ? ?

My girlfriend
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Uhmmm WHERE ? ? ? ?

My girlfriend
cooking dinner.... yum!
[quote="sluttynurse"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

My girlfriend
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
thinking about having ice cream....
waiting for 9:00 pm so I can call one of my brides and talk about her weddding photos, because her minutes are up and she can't talk before that.
Wowie Groovie !
getting ready for bed, I'm tireddddd
Done for the day bed time
Wowie Groovie !
I'm getting ready to work my 6am-2pm shift and not excited about it..Sad
watching angel and getting ready to make breakfast...
Peachs Wrote:watching angel and getting ready to make breakfast...

I remember when Buffy was on 4 times a day on FX.
Wowie Groovie !
Trying to wake up, kinda feel sick...
Too GD busy to keep posting here, yet I can't stop ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:The K Kings are having a fundraiser this Saturday for my best friend's mom...well, for her family, that is...she died giving birth to triplets one week before last christmas. They will be raising funds for the babies and their dad. They are an awesome family...if anyone can help that would be awesome.

How many weeks were the triplets? How did she die?

It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.
sluttynurse Wrote:It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.

That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I think I remember hearing something about that. I hope the fundraiser helps them out a lot.

On a positive note.....glad to see you back! Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza