Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
boizalynne Wrote:
Admin Wrote:m00t's avatar is disgraceful
Which one is his.... the 'pirate'????

no, it was that guy dancing down one of the wtc towers as it was crumbling to the ground...
Peachs Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Which one is his.... the 'pirate'????

no, it was that guy dancing down one of the wtc towers as it was crumbling to the ground...

A bit tasteless to say the least.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:no, it was that guy dancing down one of the wtc towers as it was crumbling to the ground...

A bit tasteless to say the least.

yeah... I wanted to punch him in the face honestly, because I've been out of the military for a year and a half now and serving during 9/11 was probably the worst experience of my military career
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:A bit tasteless to say the least.

yeah... I wanted to punch him in the face honestly, because I've been out of the military for a year and a half now and serving during 9/11 was probably the worst experience of my military career

Hey I gave Biff my +1 for the hour . . . but you DEFINITELY have my next one!! Bless your heart!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:yeah... I wanted to punch him in the face honestly, because I've been out of the military for a year and a half now and serving during 9/11 was probably the worst experience of my military career

Hey I gave Biff my +1 for the hour . . . but you DEFINITELY have my next one!! Bless your heart!!

aw, there's no need for that... Smile
Peachs Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Which one is his.... the 'pirate'????

UGH... guess I'm glad I didn't notice it....
My boss in Lansing just called and said "I need you to do what you do at this farm...Its owned by the State Rep"

I replied with 'No pressure'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
how awesome is it that my new clients last name is Getzoff?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mr. Tamborine Man just came on....I can't help but think of freebeer singing....poorly
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mr. Tamborine Man just came on....I can't help but think of freebeer singing....poorly

Thanks now that song is stuck in MY head!
how 'bout Eff her gently by Tenacious D? thats playing now...
alright folks I'm out for the day... off to a softball game... everyone wish Shaun's team lots of homers
Peachs Wrote:alright folks I'm out for the day... off to a softball game... everyone wish Shaun's team lots of homers

I wish lots of hummers for shaun

*thumbs up*
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:alright folks I'm out for the day... off to a softball game... everyone wish Shaun's team lots of homers

I wish lots of hummers for shaun

*thumbs up*

he appreciated that ;D
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I wish lots of hummers for shaun

*thumbs up*

he appreciated that ;D

did they get the big W?
I want a vacation
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I want a vacation
I
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I
My boss seems to think that my job IS vacation.
my job is sortof like a vacation... I just woke up again... I got up at 5 this morning to pack Shaun a lunch and then passed out on the couch for uh.... another good 8 hours of shuteye..

wow can I sleep like a champ or what
I cut all my hair off yesterday!

[Image: HPIM1534.JPG]

boy its weird feeling...
Peachs Wrote:I cut all my hair off yesterday!

boy its weird feeling...

holy crap, why???! spur of the moment kind of thing? i hated my short hair...

boy its weird feeling...

i think it looks nice. it's weird how that works, some people have short hair faces, some have long hair faces, some work either way. big change, but i think it looks cool.

i've been letting my hair get longer. most people think it sucks.

boy its weird feeling...

For some reason the song Rockin Robin starts playing in my head when I seeyour tats. Tweet Tweet.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

boy its weird feeling...

For some reason the song Rockin Robin starts playing in my head when I seeyour tats. Tweet Tweet.

they're sparrows aren't they? atleast the traditional bird tattoo is...or i thought...some sailor story accompanys it
Your hair looks good like that Peachs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Your hair looks good like that Peachs.
agreed
Titan ! Wrote:For some reason the song Rockin Robin starts playing in my head when I seeyour tats. Tweet Tweet.

they're sparrows aren't they? atleast the traditional bird tattoo is...or i thought...some sailor story accompanys it

Of course they're sparrows, but I don't know any songs about sparrows, so there couldn't possibly be a sparrow song popping into my head. However, weren't sparrows the birds that killed the evil doppleganger and carried him off to Hell in Stephen King's The Dark Half ?
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Your hair looks good like that Peachs.

word.
Titan ! Wrote:For some reason the song Rockin Robin starts playing in my head when I seeyour tats. Tweet Tweet.

theyre swallows, forked tail and such is supposed to be a dead giveaway..

For sailors, they mean so many miles/so much time out to sea..

for me they just mean freedom
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they're sparrows aren't they? atleast the traditional bird tattoo is...or i thought...some sailor story accompanys it

theyre swallows, forked tail and such is supposed to be a dead giveaway..

For sailors, they mean so many miles/so much time out to sea..

for me they just mean freedom

You said that in another thread, and I just now remembered it. I suck.
Wowie Groovie !
Poopie took second overall at his quad race last night.....

Howie Jr and Howie Sr. were there and were very proud
Way to go Poopie!! So how many 5 years old did you beat?
Queenie Wrote:Way to go Poopie!! So how many 5 years old did you beat?

2 8 lap heats...took a 1st and a 2nd..then the 20lap main took 2nd

most his age plus one old chubby guy that wrecked a lot
Queenie Wrote:Way to go Poopie!! So how many 5 years old did you beat?

2 8 lap heats...took a 1st and a 2nd..then the 20lap main took 2nd

Here he is!
http://dougswiftphotography.smugmug.com/...0547_kfB9b
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:2 8 lap heats...took a 1st and a 2nd..then the 20lap main took 2nd

Here he is!

ha ha what a wobbleknob!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:2 8 lap heats...took a 1st and a 2nd..then the 20lap main took 2nd

Here he is!

My guess he's saying something to the effect of "Shit! Wall!" right about there.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Here he is!

I bet he was wishing he covered up those elbows . . . OUCH!!