Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change one word
What's shrieking in that morgue? I think she attempted to say "it's ALIVE!" to a few morticians.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What's shreiking in that morgue? I know she attempted to say"its ALIVE!" to a few morticians.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
What's shrieking in that morgue? I know she attempted to say" I'm ALIVE !" to a few morticians.
So when they stuck Titan's football in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they bared her schlong.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:So when they stuck Titan's football in Howie's sphincter, Becky came out all wet and then they bared her schlong.

[Image: FAIL.png]

Change one word from the previous sentence, not one from several pages ago! >Sad
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Who's shrieking in that morgue? I know she attempted to say" I'm ALIVE !" to a few morticians.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Who's shrieking in that morgue? I know she attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few morticians.
Who's shrieking in that morgue? I know she attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.
Who's shrieking in that morgue? I know MaryJane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's laughing in that morgue? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.
Who's peeing in that morgue? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.

Point of order ... I would like to suggest that since Becky created this game/thread she should be the one who that it be that decides when a sentence is either dead or too stupid to continue and produce a new one. Thus have I proclaimed.
Wowie Groovie !
Who's laughing in that outhouse? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's laughing in that outhouse? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few poopies.
Admin Wrote:Who's laughing in that outhouse? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky!" to a few bodies.

Fail
Wowie Groovie !
rewind: Who's peeing in that brothel? I know Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky" to a few bodies.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Who's peeing in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky" to a few bodies.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm skunky" to a few bodies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm full" to a few bodies.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm full" to a few bukkakiers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm full" to alot of bukkakiers.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to say "I'm hungry" to alot of bukkakiers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's cumming in that brothel? I thought Mary Jane attempted to gargle "I'm hungry" to alot of bukkakiers.
Who's cumming in that brothel? Queenie thought Mary Jane attempted to gargle"I'm hungry" to alot of bukkakiers.
Who's moaning in that brothel? Queenie thought Mary Jane attempted to gargle "I'm hungry" to alot of bukkakiers
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Who's moaning in that brothel? Queenie thought Mary Jane attempted to gargle "I'm horny" to alot of bukkakiers
Who's moaning in that brothel? Queenie thought Smitty attempted to gargle "I'm horny" to alot of bukkakiers
Who's moaning in that brothel? Queenie thought Plungee attempted to gargle "I'm horny" to alot of bukkakiers
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ohhhh Beckyyyyyyy

I think it's time for you to exorcise your authority here and start a new phrase please. Thanks.

and a lot is two words
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhhh Beckyyyyyyy

I think it's time for you to exorcise your authority here and start a new phrase please. Thanks.

Agreed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
fine.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you really should go to the free clinic, I'm developing bumps.

go crazy with that one.
I guess what I'm trying to say is Becky really should go to the free clinic, I'm developing bumps.
Wowie Groovie !
I guess what I'm trying to say is Becky really should go to the free clinic, she's developing bumps.
I guess what I'm trying to say is Becky really should go to the free clinic, she's developing testicles.
dingdongyo Wrote:I guess what I'm trying to say is Becky really should go to the free clinic, she's developing testicles.

I think that's the winner right there.
Wowie Groovie !
I think that's the boner right there.
I said that's the boner right there.
Queenie Wrote:I said that's the boner right there.

I said thats Fistor's boner right there.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I said that's the boner right there.

I said thats Fistor's boner right there.

I fear that's Fistor's boner right there.
I fear that's Fistor's fist right there.
I fear that's Fistor's fist in there.