Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
dingdongyo Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:The classics are always the best... Never to be underestimated Smile
is "queefie" a classic, or did i just make that up?

... not so much
i just remembered a theory i heard in some class in college years ago... something like "the things you find irritating about others are the same things you find irritating about yourself." and i just thought that belonged here.
dingdongyo Wrote:i just remembered a theory i heard in some class in college years ago... something like "the things you find irritating about others are the same things you find irritating about yourself." and i just thought that belonged here.

I'd say it's more like half and half usually. I can see where this theory could apply but I don't completely agree. There are some people I find irritating because they are stuck-up kiss asses and I guarantee you that is not me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i just remembered a theory i heard in some class in college years ago... something like "the things you find irritating about others are the same things you find irritating about yourself." and i just thought that belonged here.

I'd say it's more like half and half usually. I can see where this theory could apply but I don't completely agree. There are some people I find irritating because they are stuck-up kiss asses and I guarantee you that is not me.
I hate almost everything about myself but like jiggy I hate a lot of things that I am not... like photographers... or rupaul.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I hate almost everything about myself but like jiggy I hate a lot of things that I am not... like photographers... or rupaul.

Why would anybody hate photographers? Do you care to elaborate?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I hate almost everything about myself but like jiggy I hate a lot of things that I am not... like photographers... or rupaul.

Why would anybody hate photographers? Do you care to elaborate?

I don't really hate them. I just like to poke at them because titan is here.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Everybody knows that most photographers are deviant mingers who love to take dirty pictures of pre-pubesent girls and are fully constipated. Sick
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Everybody knows that most photographers are deviant mingers who love to take dirty pictures of pre-pubesent girls and are fully constipated. Sick

Just kidding!!!! Tongue
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog!!!!!!!!!

It was cool to actually meet you in person....

turns out you're just as much of a dick in person as you are on line...

just kiddin...it was fun
Holy F.

How did I miss this thread ?

Fire away bitches. Just don't add "just kidding" at the end.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Holy F.

How did I miss this thread ?

Fire away bitches. Just don't add "just kidding" at the end.

Well okay! When I first started hanging around here I thought you were a dickhead. I don't think we ever actually talked when I was first here, I was merely basing this off of your posts to other people.

Now after some time, I still think your a dickhead but a different kind of dickhead than previously. Before I thought it was out of spite now I know it's just all in fun. To put it bluntly if you leave before I do I will truly miss your posts.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon.

As for my previous flavor of dickheadedness I do regret how I handled my differences of opinion with Biff and Potthole

When I drink I'm a happy good time drunk, and I want everyone else to be happy and have a good time, that's also how I feel about this place.

And Becky... I really did think you were a dude. What can I say, I've never met anyone online who has the with and sense of humor that you have wh wasn't a guy.
Wowie Groovie !
Ah, Titan.

For awhile you were really good at getting under my skin, and it pissed me off that I let you do that. Often times when we had a disagreement, I saw your point as valid, but because you were you, I couldn't let myself agree with you at all.

At the same time, however, even though you drove me nuts, I still thought of you as one of the "regulars" that helps make this place what it is.

Over time I was able to not let myself get so worked up about most of our various disagreements, which I think helped me to see some of the things that make you a pretty cool person. As time has continued to progress I find it laughable at how PO'ed I would get at you.
Titan? He's the bomb!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I like that Titan can take it as well as he gives it. I'm glad he finally came back around as he is a valuable member here; just not as valuable as he thinks he is!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I can honestly say that I have the same general feeling about all of the regulars. I look forward to your posts, and find them witty and entertaining.

Except Mark. He makes me wet.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, I have that effect on people.
What is up with all of this man-loving???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:What is up with all of this man-loving???

Well it is the TOUCHY subject forum.
*clown horn*
Nice to know that you and Titan enjoy touching eachother. The clown horn must make it kinky.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
krys Wrote:What is up with all of this man-loving???

Well it is the TOUCHY subject forum.
*clown horn*
Confusedhock:
krys Wrote:Nice to know that you and Titan enjoy touching eachother. The clown horn must make it kinky.
Oh I see, someone's JEALOUS.
There's plenty of Mark action to go around. [Image: Quagmire.gif]

Jiggy, you know you want some too. Come over here and sniff my fingers!
Confusedhh: No one's supposed to know, Mark.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
krys Wrote:Nice to know that you and Titan enjoy touching eachother. The clown horn must make it kinky.
Oh I see, someone's JEALOUS.
There's plenty of Mark action to go around. [Image: Quagmire.gif]

Jiggy, you know you want some too. Come over here and sniff my fingers!

I've heard it smells like cabbage.
Sick
There's no love involved. It's pure raw dude on dude hate sex.
Wowie Groovie !
plungerhand Wrote:Mad Dog!!!!!!!!!

It was cool to actually meet you in person....

turns out you're just as much of a dick in person as you are on line...

just kiddin...it was fun

Actually Plungee, You are EXACTLY like your posts. You kinda remind me of a bear, gruff, tough, and loaded with funny one liners. Your very cool in my book. Plus your LUCKY to have someone as sweet as Queenie and you two compliment each other very well. :thumbup:
Queenie Wrote:Ooh ooh, do me, do me!

hmm so many places to go with this Big Grin
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
admin Wrote:Allyson: Hot. Oh, and please grow your hair back.

I second this one.....
By the way, I just realized no one brutalized me in this thread yet.

Come on, I can take it.
I think you are good shit. I was almost excited when you called in a while back too
Mark, I remember thinking you tried a little too hard to be funny at first. Then I realized I was wrong.
I love you all, man.
plumpenut Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ooh ooh, do me, do me!

hmm so many places to go with this Big Grin

Uh . . . no you really couldn't. My heart and soul is taken by the Plungerhand man.
potthole Wrote:Mark, I remember thinking you tried a little too hard to be funny at first. Then I realized I was wrong.
No way man, I still do it now!
Back then I was just hungry for acceptance.
Quote:Uh . . . no you really couldn't. My heart and soul is taken by the Plungerhand man.

....Who can make a drain flow...that's stopped up with poo ????

the plungerman can....

sorry.. I love willy wonka
mark has won me over with the way he uses himself as his own emoticon. and how he sucks d.
Hey, has anyone seen that thread where everbody posts hoping someone will say an inside joke about them or flame them so that they feel accepted, like in high school?

Oh, wait - here it is.
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
Sorry BWN, I just don't know you well enough yet.
Wowie Groovie !
BWN - you do seem to posses that raw unusual talent of ,mostly, quality memorable posts. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your observations.