Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
Chocolate Milk, in a plastic cup.
When I want to get my drunk on: Budweiser.

When I want to be fanchy shmanchy: Budweiser, with my pinkie extended.
Fistor Wrote:When I want to get my drunk on: Budweiser.

When I want to be fanchy shmanchy: Budweiser, with my pinkie extended.

Bud is your Vancy Schmancy ? I may have overestimated you Fistee. Wink
Wowie Groovie !
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Driniking Miller Chill because it's cheap is ok, but please, for the love of god man, tell me you don't drink it because you like the taste.

Hell no. It's like you said, it'd be like Kool Aid making a Lime Flavored beer mix. But if it contributes to me getting drunk, I'd buy that for a dollar.

And let us not forget, it's good for getting the hunniez drunk too.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Hell no. It's like you said, it'd be like Kool Aid making a Lime Flavored beer mix. But if it contributes to me getting drunk, I'd buy that for a dollar.

And let us not forget, it's good for getting the hunniez drunk too.

only when it comes in $2 pitchers......
Jack Daniels and Coke... or heinekin/ corona, depends what's on the plate in front of me
I have come to the conclusion that Jim Beam is a great balance between price and quality.

Though further research may be necessary.

[Image: JimB.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
I enjoy an Appleton Estate and coke from time to time. Can't drink beer (stomach problems) or cheap rum, aka Captain's (I like flavor).
Titan ! Wrote:I have come to the conclusion that Jim Beam is a great balance between price and quality.

Jim Beam isn't bad. It's not Jack, but in a pinch, works in the absence thereof.

By the way, did you take that picture for one of your projects?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would certainly hope a professional photographer like Thay, I mean Titan would not use his washing machine as a back drop in a Jim Beam bottle photo shoot.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I have come to the conclusion that Jim Beam is a great balance between price and quality.

Jim Beam isn't bad. It's not Jack, but in a pinch, works in the absence thereof.

By the way, did you take that picture for one of your projects?

No, actually I just snapped that one for this post.
Wowie Groovie !
airhornahole Wrote:I would certainly hope a professional photographer like Thay I mean Titan would not use his washing machine as a back drop in a Jim Beam bottle photo shoot.

That's why you shouldn't think!! Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I would certainly hope a professional photographer like Thay I mean Titan would not use his washing machine as a back drop in a Jim Beam bottle photo shoot.

That's why you shouldn't think!! Tongue

Liek I said, common sense. ;D
Fav beer: New Holland Brewery's Mad Hatter
Fav liquer (straight): Jager
Fav mixed drink: strong
Fav wine: I hate that shit
The one a girl will buy me. It's fun to go to bars and ask girls to buy you drinks. It's a great way to start a conversation because they're thrown off gaurd.

(And yes, I do switch roles and buy them drinks...I'm not an ass)

In all seriousness though.

Summer beer: Pyramid Hefeweizen
Winter Beer: Young's Oatmeal or Double Chocolate Stout
Summer Liquor: Rum
Winter Liquor: Gin
Wine: Dry Red with everything. I BREAK the wine rules!
Vodka in pretty much anything. Appletini's were my fav. for awhile, not so much anymore.
When I was in college I drank a lot of Tequila.
sunshyne Wrote:Vodka in pretty much anything. Appletini's were my fav. for awhile, not so much anymore.
When I was in college I drank a lot of Tequila.

Had to quit tequila 'cause it made your clothes fall off, right? ;D
jus' P Wrote:Had to quit tequila 'cause it made your clothes fall off, right? ;D

I hear that
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Can't remember if I mentioned it already or not, but I very much enjoy the caipirinha. Have to do some searching to find the right kind of liquor, but it's worth it. Like drinking summer.
I wonder how much trash is in Titans' parents basement. If he has that many liquor bottles, what else does he have? Do your socks stick to the floor?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Yeah, it really did, when I realized I was in an apartment complex's swimming pool with just my panties and T-shirt, that maybe Tequila lead to trouble Wink
They make Tequila out of Boxing gloves and condoms.

When you drink it, you either want to fight or f***
Jagerbombs and/or hard cider
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
sunshyne Wrote:Yeah, it really did, when I realized I was in an apartment complex's swimming pool with just my panties and T-shirt, that maybe Tequila lead to trouble Wink

I need the name of your apartment complex and your next scheduled tequila night. STAT! I love almost skinny dipping even better than skinny dipping.
lol, that was like 5 years ago when I was in college. I don't drink that much anymore.
Well, I'm fresh out of college, so I can still remember how to have these types of nights from time to time..... In fact, this past Friday night I had a night like this...no swimming, but plenty of drinking....
ah... the good old days....
5 years ago is "the good old days"? C'mon. Re-live it. You'd have fun.
I have lots of fun, I just don't get that wasted. I do miss going out as much though. And I miss singing Karaoke.
sunshyne Wrote:ah... the good old days....

Wrong attitude.

Every day should be a good old day....even if your 6 year old is driving you EFFIN NUTZ......it's first grade..sit down, shut-up and listen to the teacher!
Karaoke has got to be one of the best drunken pastimes. I miss Ken's Karaoke. Free songs + Free booze (for me) = free wonderful embarrassment.
Yeah I think I can sing when I get a little too tipsy. But, it's "entertainment" for those who get to hear it. Or at least I think it is. They sure do laugh a lot! Tongue
I have a brand new bottle of Maker's sitting RIGHT THERE ! And my sinus mini-infection makes me not want it.

I've become all the things I hate.
Wowie Groovie !
When I'm sick (maybe not with sinus infections though) I love hot toddy's!

Hot tea, lemon, honey and a generous portion of whiskey. If one does't make you feel better, try, try again and you'll forget about being sick!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:When I'm sick (maybe not with sinus infections though) I love hot toddy's!

Hot tea, lemon, honey and a generous portion of whiskey. If one does't make you feel better, try, try again and you'll forget about being sick!

I never knew you were really Mr. Strickland! How are the propane sales going?
Guinness or a Jack and Coke... or an Irish Car Bomb I could drink (ok chug) those all night. Sometimes I'll go between the three. :-)
Mmmmm, car bombs. Tasty.
its gonna be my honey wheat homemade brew tonight... I'm excited to try an aged one!
Peachs Wrote:its gonna be my honey wheat homemade brew tonight... I'm excited to try an aged one!

You brew beer too ? You really are the perfect woman.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Mmmmm, car bombs. Tasty.

I love them...I just wish they weren't so pricey. Three of them and I'm already down most of my drinking money for the night.