Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
marissa Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Oh, Queenie, and for the record about photographers, I don't really know why Mark/Marissa would want to hire Titan for their wedding anyway... I don't think they will want a photographer who is going to try to convince all the members of the bridal party to strip down and pose nude. Wink

We most definitely will! Wink

Although knowing my friends/family they won't need much convincing...

sounds like a fun bridal party...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
...actually looking forward to work tomorrow. I'm not allowed to turn my computer on, and 100% of my work is done on my computer, so I'm basically going in to goof off all day.
Married.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Married.

Let me be the first to say I'm Sorry Wink

I mean CONGRATS!!!!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Congrats! Time will fly by now that you're married. Back in May when Mrs. Potthole and I celebrated one year, we both remarked that it felt like it had only been a few months. Guess that's better than saying the year dragged on forever, though.
0rz0ski Wrote:Married.

Awesome! Congrats!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Finally a car owner.
watching greatness on his way to his 15th major
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
potthole Wrote:Oh, Queenie, and for the record about photographers, I don't really know why Mark/Marissa would want to hire Titan for their wedding anyway... I don't think they will want a photographer who is going to try to convince all the members of the bridal party to strip down and pose nude. Wink

We had Titan as our photographer, and he didn't convince us all to strip nude...
we already were...just kidding
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Didn't convince, but you didn't say he didn't try. Wink
0rz0ski Wrote:

We had Titan as our photographer, and he didn't convince us all to strip nude...

.... speaking of the bloated sack of a pictographer man, did you tell him to get his ass back here, this place is in need of a good angry rant, and to be honest I just don't have it in me now to give one so he needs to.
Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

prepping for a shit storm...that I will start
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Trying to figure out why I continue to be such a nice guy when people constantly take advantage of me.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Trying to figure out why I continue to be such a nice guy when people constantly take advantage of me.

QFT man.
That's what she said.
Right now I'm....(part deux):

tired and not looking forward to a 6pm Irrigation Meeting in Indiana tonight.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

.... speaking of the bloated sack of a pictographer man, did you tell him to get his ass back here, this place is in need of a good angry rant, and to be honest I just don't have it in me now to give one so he needs to.

He's not coming back.

0rz0ski Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

He's not coming back.
i figured, kind of stupid though. He shouldn't get so worked up over mundane things. as much of an ass as he is i still think he is a pretty decent guy.
Philly Mike Wrote:i figured, kind of stupid though. He shouldn't get so worked up over mundane things. as much of an ass as he is i still think he is a pretty decent guy.

He said that he had issues with the way the forums were run, and it was pretty clear to him that he was the only one concerned, so rather than continue the fight, he was just going to leave and not look back, no hard feelings.

Right Now I'm........... (part deux)

I want to pick a fight....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux)

I want to pick a fight....

Get your ass in the chatroom and I'll kick your ass, if you really want a fight that bad.

Wow, two days without a post in here... is that the longest this thread has gone inactive?
we were going for three days......dick
[Image: netgamez3.jpg]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we were going for three days......dick

1, 2, 3, to, 4, tono, tono tono, tonoooooo.

i'm about to get my Rock Band on and listen through the new Third Eye Blind album.
beckyp Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we were going for three days......dick

1, 2, 3, to, 4, tono, tono tono, tonoooooo.

i'm about to get my Rock Band on and listen through the new Third Eye Blind album.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
beckyp Wrote:Third Eye Blind album.
Gay!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

breaking the news....

[Image: birthcertificate.jpg]

Poopie is adopted.
Funny, I don’t feel Canadian?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Funny, I don’t feel Canadian?

When you talk, does the top half of your head separate from the bottom?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

"Hey Budday!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:

"Hey Budday!"

I'm not your buddy, friend!
That's what she said.
I'm not your friend, guy!
[Image: 20071017vega.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-78da23722369-08202009_0...5B1%5D.jpg]

More awesome located here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.holytaco.com/25-funniest-protest-signs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.holytaco.com/25-funniest-protest-signs</a><!-- m -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Started a new softball season last night. In one game we were tailing by 16 runs after three innings (score was 18-2)... we wound up beating them by 12 (30-18)... talk about a comeback!
potthole Wrote:Started a new softball season last night. In one game we were tailing by 16 runs after three innings (score was 18-2)... we wound up beating them by 12 (30-18)... talk about a comeback!
:clap:

Awesome job potthole!!

and may I add that you are an awesome photographer
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i got to tell a story of how my car drove into a building (without me in it) on yesterdays show... yeah, thats right i'm big time now
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:i got to tell a story of how my car drove into a building (without me in it)Don't you know who I am? on yesterdays show... yeah, thats right i'm big time now
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[Image: full_135522784.jpg]
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Started a new softball season last night. In one game we were tailing by 16 runs after three innings (score was 18-2)... we wound up beating them by 12 (30-18)... talk about a comeback!
:clap:

Awesome job potthole!!

and may I add that you are an awesome photographer

Thanks. Speaking of photography, I couldn't help but laugh yesterday.

I'm going to be taking senior pictures for a coworker's son sometime this fall, we haven't scheduled a time yet because she wants him to grow his hair out before we take them (he plays baseball and shaves his head during the summer season because of the heat). Yesterday she pulled me aside, "We've got to talk and schedule a time for these photos, because I'm gonna kill my son if he complains one more time about not being able to shave his head!"