Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
sluttynurse Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How many weeks were the triplets? How did she die?

It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.

My sister had triplets at 25 weeks. The baby girl didn't make it, but the boys are now 13 and doing well, except at age 2 when they got their MMR booster, autism set in. But all in all, they are still doing well.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
sluttynurse Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How many weeks were the triplets? How did she die?

It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.

Jeebus. That is just terrible.

As a parent of multiples I can imagine how difficult that must be.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .
Queenie Wrote:What a coinkidinky . . . I love to sniff yamsacks too!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .
Queenie Wrote:What a coinkidinky . . . I love to sniff yamsacks too!!

Well done Biff . . . but I saving that for tomorrow!!
stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.
Jo Wrote:stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.

you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.

you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided

wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.
Right now I'm....not working
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided

wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.

what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

[Image: girlsdontpoop.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.

what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

hush you!
Listening to today's podcast. Missed the last hour.
just getting home after taking Shaun to his motorcycle license test.. he passed...
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

Not sure, but here are some type of poopie:

Ghost Poopie: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Corn Poopie: Self explanatory

Prairie Dog Poopie: The kind that just keeps sticking its little head out and going back in.

Upper Class Poopie: The kind that does not smell.

Atomic Poopie: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.

Ghost Poopie: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Prairie Dog Poopie: The kind that just keeps sticking its little head out and going back in.

Atomic Poopie: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.

Who are you and what have you done with the Queen???
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.

What about the kind that marks up the whole toilet? Grafitti Poopie?

and the Kind that just can't flush down? Herpes Poopie?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=794 post=25677 time=1218133700]

my 5 yo son had 3 ears of corn last night for dinner....i was certain I would be seeing it again...
Rock Monster Wrote:What about the kind that marks up the whole toilet? Grafitti Poopie?

and the Kind that just can't flush down? Herpes Poopie?

Drinker Poopie: The kind you have after a long night of drinking. It's most noticable trait is the skid marks at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

Lincoln Log Poopie: This kind of poopie is so huge, you are afraid to flush without breaking it up.
Queenie Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=794 post=25677 time=1218133700]

my 5 yo son had 3 ears of corn last night for dinner....i was certain I would be seeing it again...

Oh Howie don't let your child have too much corn. You know why you see it again, because the stomach cannot digest it. One ear of corn is sufficient for vitamin's sake.
Weiner poopie: The coolest poopie of all poopies!
I feel like Im listening to the show and they are stuck on S talk....
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=bs thread=794 post=25744 time=1218137862]

Oh Howie don't let your child have too much corn. You know why you see it again, because the stomach cannot digest it. One ear of corn is sufficient for vitamin's sake.

he'll be ok....I know why you see the corn again....us poopie/snatches have iron clad stomachs...

my boy once asked for a can of greenbeans for breakfast....i figured...hell, it's better than lucky charms...

ate the whole damn thing
jus' P Wrote:I feel like Im listening to the show and they are stuck on S talk....

Sorry love!! But they asked. :-*
I always wondered what it would be like if I went on an all corn and peanut diet for a week or two
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I always wondered what it would be like if I went on an all corn and peanut diet for a week or two

If you decide to do so, I would suggest a laxative.
Who cut the cheese, who cut the cheese?
Kate Wrote:Who cut the cheese, who cut the cheese?

Why you know it was Uncle Pullfinger!!
Fixing to get in the shower . . . woke up at 4:40 and haven't been able to go back to sleep . . . it's gonna be a long day! Sad
Trying to get motivated at work... but instead drinking coffee and fiddling around on these boards... oh, and being happy it is Friday. Big Grin
wondering why a pint of gin sounded like a good idea last night
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:wondering why a pint of gin sounded like a good idea last night

<<handing Titan some aspirin
still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

...stick to beer, you'll be alright..(Pat Godwin)
Jo Wrote:still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

Go swimming, if you have to puke anywhere is fair game!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

Go swimming, if you have to puke anywhere is fair game!

your ideas are golden. yup.....
Meh, that is one of the bummers about working out here in Holland... the beach is always so close... yet here I am... not at the beach.
Queenie Wrote:

<<handing Titan some aspirin

I tried the vitamans, water, and egg bacon sandwich on burnt toast cure that we talked about in the other thread, and it seems to work. Sort of.
Wowie Groovie !
Right now I'm....not working and listing to Limp Bizkit, it brings back memories
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Right now I'm....not working and listing to Limp Bizkit, it brings back memories