Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum Questions, suggestions, etc
But the thing is we do have a place in the forum we can use the actual swear words. If you feel the need to swear, do it in the "Just about anything goes" thread.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:As for the "eff" thing, I like it that way. I think it seems funnier that way, and ever so slightly more intelligent. Not really sure why, but when I see that word being typed out, I often find myself thinking something along the lines of, "Is that the best you can come up with?" At least with 'eff' it appears that there was some sort of thought/creativity put into trying to "censor" the word.
Okay ...
[Image: tylenolPM-1.jpg]

There's nothing that needs to be settled. I wasn't arguing with anybody.
potthole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:As for the "eff" thing, I like it that way. I think it seems funnier that way, and ever so slightly more intelligent. Not really sure why, but when I see that word being typed out, I often find myself thinking something along the lines of, "Is that the best you can come up with?" At least with 'eff' it appears that there was some sort of thought/creativity put into trying to "censor" the word.
Okay ...
[Image: tylenolPM-1.jpg]

There's nothing that needs to be settled. I wasn't arguing with anybody.
lol i know but hey titan was so wound up about the whole thing it just seemed appropriate.That plus that quote just cracks me up.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
HOW ABOUT MAKING THE WORD CENSOR OPTIONAL so that the 5 or 6 adults who post here can have the option of deciding whether or not we want to see the actual fu__ing curse words or the pussy assed censored effing words ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:HOW ABOUT MAKING THE WORD CENSOR OPTIONAL so that the 5 or 6 adults who post here can have the option of deciding whether or not we want to see the actual fu__ing curse words or the pussy assed censored effing words ?

I'll ask Opus if that option is available.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan! Wrote:HOW ABOUT MAKING THE WORD CENSOR OPTIONAL so that the 5 or 6 adults who post here can have the option of deciding whether or not we want to see the actual fu__ing curse words or the pussy assed censored effing words ?

Can't do it for you, sorry.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sooooo.... What happened to the NSFW forum ?

I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Wowie Groovie !
So, it's been confirmed by two other members that the NSFW forum still exists, so it seems that I have been banned from it.

So, let me ask who banned me and why ? And why didn't you have the balls to tell me about it ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:So, it's been confirmed by two other members that the NSFW forum still exists, so it seems that I have been banned from it.

So, let me ask who banned me and why ? And why didn't you have the balls to tell me about it ?
Maybe you need to stop posting pictures of little boys?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan! Wrote:So, it's been confirmed by two other members that the NSFW forum still exists, so it seems that I have been banned from it.

I did it. You'll have access again when you stop acting like a whiny bitch.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

Calling you out about censorship is "being a whiny bitch" ? Okay.

Seriously ? You're trying to punish me ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
admin Wrote:

Calling you out about censorship is "being a whiny bitch" ? Okay.

Hey titan, while i don't care much for the censorship thing either it isn't that important. You seem to be taking this a little too personal and are getting really bent out of shape about it. You need to cool your jets a little and just let it be. The world's not going to end because of it, it's just a message board man.
Philly Mike Wrote:Hey titan, while i don't care much for the censorship thing either it isn't that important. You seem to be taking this a little too personal and are getting really bent out of shape about it. You need to cool your jets a little and just let it be. The world's not going to end because of it, it's just a message board man.

QFT.

It would be easy to just ignore you Titan if it were just "calling me out" on "censorship" issues. It's more than that though. You cannot be so naive as to not know that the mods can see behind the scenes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:I did it. You'll have access again when you stop acting like a whiny bitch.

Christ, what the hell got into your vagina today? Since when is Titan whining a new thing that pisses you off? (sorry Titan.)

Let's all pop a couple Midol for Christ's sake.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
admin Wrote:I did it. You'll have access again when you stop acting like a whiny bitch.

Christ, what the hell got into your vagina today? Since when is Titan whining a new thing that pisses you off? (sorry Titan.)

Let's all pop a couple Midol for Christ's sake.

Good point. Titan, you owe Orz a beer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Pant-less Fridays?

Discuss:
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I would be at work, so... no.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:I would be at work, so... no.

I don't let that stop me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:

See Krystal, This is an example of A+ dedication!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Pant-less Fridays?

Discuss:
why just fridays? why not every day?
0rz0ski Wrote:

Wearing a skirt doesn't count.

Go bottomless or don't go at all.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

Wearing a skirt doesn't count.

Go bottomless or don't go at all.

How about a skirt with no panties? Does that one count?
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Pant-less Fridays?

Discuss:

Sure thing, Michael Grey.

Dang I hope somebody gets the reference, preventing this remark from falling flat on its face.
Philly Mike Wrote:how about an optional word censor. some of us don't mind the swears.

Check your User CP.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:how about an optional word censor. some of us don't mind the swears.

Check your User CP.
More specifically since its not easy to find,
Click the User Control Panel link at the top of the page,
Click on the Board Preferences tab
Click Edit Display Options
Change Enable Word Censoring to No
Then click Submit at the bottom.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
is there any way i can get that warning badge changed to something like this?
[Image: smallfiredragon.jpg]
The warning is meant to signify that you did something wrong.. not to put something cool on your profile.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:The warning is meant to signify that you did something wrong.. not to put something cool on your profile.
i know i was just getting bored of the color
maybe a color change at least, black or something Tongue
Philly Mike Wrote:
Opus Wrote:The warning is meant to signify that you did something wrong.. not to put something cool on your profile.

I'm sure the warden would most graciously grant the requests of prisoners to wear tuxedos too . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

I'm sure the warden would most graciously grant the requests of prisoners to wear tuxedos too . . . Wink
probably would... just any prisoner requesting such a thing may become someone's bitch and pretty dman fast too. :ph34r:
Nothing like getting stuck with "The Scarlette Letter"
Mad Dog Wrote:Nothing like getting stuck with "The Scarlette Letter"
thats an idea
[Image: red-a-clear.jpg]
a lot smaller of course...
Tongue

Smile
:wiggedout: :tonguebath:
And this brings me to ask.

Which one of you has the authority to assign us regular users a scarlet letter ?

Seriously ?

Is it Biff ?

Biff let me ask you, what gives you the right to be the police/government/gestapo/all high ruler of the message board ?

Opus ? Queenie ? Potthole ? Howie ?

Seriously do any of you really have the right to be the authority over the rest of the regular users of this message board ?

C'mon I'm looking for a real answer here.
Wowie Groovie !
This has gone on long enough and is starting to get borderline childish on your part Titan.

Here is the bottom line.. If you don't like it or don't want to accept it, fine. Stop logging in.. go create your own board.. or go post somewhere else. Nobody has asked you to continue being a member here.

There is a hierarchy here. Has been since the board was started. Biff started the board and took on people that he trusted to have good judgement in running the board. This gives him and those people (and I will exclude myself from that list, as I maintain that I am just the guy that makes the stuff work.) that he chose, the authority to make decisions and changes as necessary to ensure that the board operates smoothly.

Does this mean that they are infallible? No. No human being is perfect. From where I sit, Biff has been more than open to ideas and user input as this board has evolved. Just because he did not adopt your 1 idea until you bitched about it until you became a broken record, does not mean he did not consider it.

I'm going to ask you nicely to give up this crusade and go back to being a loveable guy that has fun here.. cause thats what the board really is about. If you can't do this... have a nice life.
Titan! Wrote:And this brings me to ask.

Which one of you has the authority to assign us regular users a scarlet letter ?

Seriously ?

Is it Biff ?

Biff let me ask you, what gives you the right to be the police/government/gestapo/all high ruler of the message board ?

Opus ? Queenie ? Potthole ? Howie ?

Seriously do any of you really have the right to be the authority over the rest of the regular users of this message board ?

C'mon I'm looking for a real answer here.

Seriously man? What the hell is your problem? This is getting a bit rediculous, when you post things in the wrong forum that should be somewhere else and then a mod deletes it you get a warning by your name. Don't post things you shouldn't or post them in the correct place and you wouldn't have that problem.

Biff started this message board, and I am sure Biff pays for the domain name and more than likely the hosting space as well, thus it is his forum to run as he sees fit. Honestly we are able to get away with a lot more here than almost any other forum I have ever been a member or admin/mod on and I guess if you don't like it then don't post. :roll:

:arnoldpussy:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I will never give up my crusade.

Biff is a dictator and that is simply unacceptable.

How about this ?

Let the members of the board VOTE for their choice of Administrator for the year ?

And none of my questions have been answered yet. (let me post them again)

1. Biff let me ask you, what gives you the right to be the police/government/gestapo/all high ruler of the message board ?

And alonge with that, let the members vote for those who have the authority to be moderators as well ?

2. Opus ? Queenie ? Potthole ? Howie ?

Seriously do any of you really have the right to be the authority over the rest of the regular users of this message board ? What makes you better than the rest of us ?

Let me say this again......

Yes Biff created the message board, (those of you who were at the meet up at Grand Rapids Brewing Company heard me make a toast to him )

HOWEVER....

This message board has grown WAY beyond one person, it has evolved into a community of fans, and friends.

Biff is JUST ONE PERSON HERE the community deserves to vote for those who will be in authority over us

This is an instance where the populace has grown beyond those who set themselves up as authority.

Those in authority continue to deny this. Which is how most dictatorships opperate.

Semper Fidelis

Titan !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I will never give up my crusade.

Biff is a dictator and that is simply unacceptable.

How about this ?

Let the members of the board VOTE for their choice of Administrator for the year ?

And none of my questions have been answered yet. (let me post them again)

1. Biff let me ask you, what gives you the right to be the police/government/gestapo/all high ruler of the message board ?

And alonge with that, let the members vote for those who have the authority to be moderators as well ?

OK, I vote Biff, cause without him all we would have is VIP forum at the guys site... Have you never heard of the quote "He who pays the bills sets the rules" ?

2. Opus ? Queenie ? Potthole ? Howie ?

Seriously do any of you really have the right to be the authority over the rest of the regular users of this message board ? What makes you better than the rest of us ?

Yea, they don't bitch constantly, and they are original members that earned that right through good behavior
"good behavior" how do you define that ?
Wowie Groovie !
How about not constantly bitching about everything for a start? Then being fairly impartial and letting things go even as the heat up (see 0.999.. = 1, and other touchy subjects as well.)

This board tends to do a good job of moderating itself minus a few stupid posts like links to the podcast etc, and from my experience the mods generally don't delete things unless they are inappropriate or very harsh personal attacks.

Seriously stop whining, just because you don't always get your way...you sound like a spoiled child... :thumbdown:
I'm not whining Z (which I totally agree is arguable, whatever... )

I'm simply asking for the High Administrator of this board to be an ellected position rather than the self appointed position that Biff has given himself.
Wowie Groovie !