Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
How do you make an Irish Car Bomb ?

I've had them 2 ways, the 1st was a 6 oz Guinness with a shot of Bailey's dropped in, and the idea was to drink it fast.

the 2nd was a 6 oz Guinness, with a shot of Jameson poured in, and a shot of Bailed dropped in also to be consumed quickly.

And while I liked both version, I couldn't help thinking, I'd rather have the ingredients separate.
Wowie Groovie !
I've always made them with a half glass of Guiness and a shot of Jameson's and Bailey's mixed dropped in.... I know that's almost exactly what you said, but I just thought I'd throw that order of operations out there.

If you're with someone who's never done it, always tell them to take it slowly.... It's fun to watch the Bailey's chunk up in their glass while they drink it.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I've always made them with a half glass of Guiness and a shot of Jameson's and Bailey's mixed dropped in.... I know that's almost exactly what you said, but I just thought I'd throw that order of operations out there.

Bingo, that's how I've always had them too. Except the time I made one for myself while housesitting for a friend, and discovered they didn't have any Guinness. I just used some Killian's, in that case.
potthole Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I've always made them with a half glass of Guiness and a shot of Jameson's and Bailey's mixed dropped in.... I know that's almost exactly what you said, but I just thought I'd throw that order of operations out there.

Bingo, that's how I've always had them too. Except the time I made one for myself while housesitting for a friend, and discovered they didn't have any Guinness. I just used some Killian's, in that case.

Hell. Use Budweiser and call it a Molotov Coctail. Of course you'd have to switch the Jameson's to Jack Daniels and the Bailey's to ....ummmm.... I dunno.... PGA or maybe just rubbing alcohol. That sounds pretty redneck.
I've also heard of them whereyou just drink a straight shot of Bailey's, then the Guinness

Redneck Irish Car Bomb:

half shot of jack daniels or jim beam + half shot of half and half

drop mixed shot into a halfglass of PBR

slam quickly
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I've also heard of them whereyou just drink a straight shot of Bailey's, then the Guinness

Redneck Irish Car Bomb:

half shot of jack daniels or jim beam + half shot of half and half

drop mixed shot into a halfglass of PBR

slam quickly

that would be a trucker bomb
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
1 shot Bailey's Irish cream
1/2 shot lime juice
1/2 shot 151 proof rum

Fill one shot glass with Bailey's. Fill second shot glass with Lime and 151.

To Drink:
Pour Bailey's into mouth, do not swallow. Pour Lime and 151 into mouth. Shake head back and fourth.....

you should try this shot. You've never had anything better.
I ordererd an Irish Car bomb for a friend on her 21st birthday...forgetting she was lactose intollerant (also she didn't want to do it) so i gave it to another guy who dropped in the baileys...and watched it curdle for a few minutes.......then drank it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:1 shot Bailey's Irish cream
1/2 shot lime juice
1/2 shot 151 proof rum

To Drink:
Pour Bailey's into mouth, do not swallow. Pour Lime and 151 into mouth. Shake head back and fourth.....

A cement mixer.
Fetus, is that the one they call a cement mixer ?
Wowie Groovie !
Look at the quicks on Titty.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:1 shot Bailey's Irish cream
1/2 shot lime juice
1/2 shot 151 proof rum

To Drink:

reminds me of mixing concrete
it sounds delicious to me! I don't know what you're talking about guys!
has anybody tried Yellow Tail? i've seen commercials for it but i'm not sure if it's any good.
Yellow tail wines?

They're inexpensive and not that bad, but there are better choices.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Yellow tail wines?

oh, it's a wine? blech. nevermind.
Jo Wrote:

Becky, you should check out McIntosh Orchards in South Haven (if you haven't already)...they do fruit wines and hard cider...iffin you are into that.

You sometimes strike me as a bit of a...butch...
Jo Wrote:

yep. sorry to spoil the excitement.
I knew there was a reason I didn't drink! You all have small brains!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/diet.fitn...index.html

damn... I really need to quit drinking!!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:oh, it's a wine? blech. nevermind.

Becky, you should check out McIntosh Orchards in South Haven (if you haven't already)...they do fruit wines and hard cider...iffin you are into that.

i drink what i like and know, i'm not into trying new drinks.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Becky, you should check out McIntosh Orchards in South Haven (if you haven't already)...they do fruit wines and hard cider...iffin you are into that.

i drink what i like and know, i'm not into trying new drinks.

What would that be? (I didn't feel like looking back through the thread)
Favorite drink: Barq's Root Beer
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i drink what i like and know, i'm not into trying new drinks.

What would that be? (I didn't feel like looking back through the thread)
Turpentine, most assuredly.
She strikes me as a Jack and Coke chick.....or Jack neat. Either way, she starts with Jack and slows down with Bud Light....my guess.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:She strikes me as a Jack and Coke chick.....or Jack neat. Either way, she starts with Jack and slows down with Bud Light....my guess.
No way, she starts with lit gasoline and slows down with turpentine. Where do you think she gets that sparkling personality? Wink
corona. lots of corona.
Jo Wrote:corona. lots of corona.

Elranito, I guess you were close. She likes Mexican urine.
Not sure about Becky, but I like Jack Danels . . . usually with a Jack Daniels berry cooler with extra Jack thrown in. Makes for a wonderful toddy.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
.....Tennessee Toddy....All ass and no body.....
That's not aimed at you btw....just had to say it after you threw it out there.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:.....Tennessee Toddy....All ass and no body.....

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:That's not aimed at you btw....just had to say it after you threw it out there.

Good, because I was going to be upset if Plungee knew you had seen my ass.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Jo Wrote:corona. lots of corona.

Elranito, I guess you were close. She likes Mexican urine.

and what exactly do you drink? appletinis?
Queenie Wrote:

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:That's not aimed at you btw....just had to say it after you threw it out there.

Not upset...If he sees your's, I get to see h...wait a minute!!

After reviewing today's posts.....

potheads, drunks, movie critics and one douche bag...
Beer?

Summer - Pyramid Hefeweizen
Winter - Young's Oatmeal stout or Tadcaster Porter

Liquor?

Whatever shot someone just handed me. Usually including Jager, Vodka, Rum or specifically SoCo.

End the night with a glass of water and a Gin and Tonic.
Queenie Wrote:

The funny thing is that that was my mom's CB handle(sp*) - TN Toddy. When she was in the army, she had a Camaro that had a CB and would go by that.
See... According to my dad, your mom's handle was "BJ 4 5 bucks"
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:After reviewing today's posts.....

potheads, drunks, movie critics and one douche bag...

Oooo! Let me guess! I'm the duchebag! Right?
1) Milk Chocolate Stout from Grand Rapids Brewing Company
2) Lumberman's Dark from Grand Rapids Brewing Company
3) Bass Ale
4) Fuller's London Porter
5) Newcastle
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Titan ! Wrote:See... According to my dad, your mom's handle was "BJ 4 5 bucks"

Tell your dad to stfu! No one is supposed to know that! Why would you post that to a public forum!? Is it because of jealousy? I mean I know your dad's was BJ 4 4 bucks and everything, but who cares if my family can pull in more dough?
landmammaldolphin Wrote:1) Milk Chocolate Stout from Grand Rapids Brewing Company

You should try Young's Double Chocolate Stout if you like that. But DON'T get a can. It's only good on draught or in a bottle.