Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the FB&HW forum!
FBHW Show F-ing rocks. Keep the chick too. But it wouldn't be the same without Hot Wings
[Image: d_2219.jpg]

J/K
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Chick has to go!!!! Doesn't sound right with the female voice... love the testosterone!!!!
Thanks this is long overdue. You are doing a service to the community by putting this together.
I am officially addicted to this site. I have never been part of a message board before. I always thought they were pointless but I like this one. Thanks BIFF.
Titan ! Wrote:Want to see my bank statement ?

www.bobsbankonline.com

acct# 45679823
password uradick

My friend in Nigeria just let me know that he needs to transfer some money and he thinks he can trust you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:anybody else sick of the sound bite of the"load and change"??? They sit there and give the contestant crap(dumber than Zane), and then do a stupid drop over and over and over..You guys ever hear of "beatin' a dead horse"?

That has got to be one of the worst drops EVER! It is even more annoying that Zane butting in all the time.

BTW I love your avatar!! f ing he larry us!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
heeno Wrote:a year and a half of enjoying the show and I still can't F'n distinguish their voices...except for that dick-for Joe

Me neither, except when Zane is butting in AS USUAL!! Sorry, but I like Joe's and his voice!! He does some really cool stuff for those guys.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I just wish more people would jump on the live chat.

This board is a great idea.
outkast1914 Wrote:I just wish more people would jump on the live chat.

Hopefully some people will start filtering in there. I was on today for a bit but unfortunately away from my keyboard when you and some others stopped by.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
yeah....I jumped on for a bit before I went to work for a meeting.....did I mention I hate monday morning meetings if I don't work until later.....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.

I've tried to get on in the morning before I leave for work, but can't get it to load. I think my security settings are preventing it.
mooseknuckle Wrote:how about some chicks post some nudie pics already damn..

I am completely willing to relent my previous opinion of NSFW it it involves nudes.

Yes, my morality is for sale. Cheap.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:

I've tried to get on in the morning before I leave for work, but can't get it to load. I think my security settings are preventing it.

Whenever I've gone in there it's usually just me. any way you can put a counter up by the chat button to let us know when there are people in there ?
Wowie Groovie !
Sadly, I don't think we've got that ability.
potthole Wrote:Sadly, I don't think we've got that ability.

Professor Chaos would think of a way to fix it. Then he would get depressed to find that The Simpsons already fixed it.
Wowie Groovie !
no spam! Sad

dino
admin Wrote:Welcome to the FB&HW forum!

Have fun and don't be a dick.

Happy one year anniversary of the launch of the FBHW message board. I'm an hour late from hitting the mark exactly.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
What? I didn't do it.
NINETYSEVENNINE GRD It's the forum's birthday. Happy Freakin Birthday!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: happy-anniversary-balloon-bouquet.jpg]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
A year already? Holy crap time has gone by quickly.
The world has been a better place this last year.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Ten times better,
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"