Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the FB&HW forum!
Only in part.

So is this what you do? You go onto message boards and try to be all bad ass? This is your hobby?
hotzester Wrote:Only in part.

So is this what you do? You go onto message boards and try to be all bad ass? This is your hobby?

No, what I do is go on the message boards and tell people to quit being whiney pussies about whether or not a thread is Not Safe For Work
Wowie Groovie !
Chris Wrote:How do you know that this isn't my job? How do you know I'm not my own boss? You don't, but thanks for trying.

I told you, I don't care what your job is.

If you work for yourself ? Great, good for you, you're the boss surf all day if you want, i'm sure your customers are willing to wait while you jack around online.

But if you don't work for yourself, and you're on the clock, you deserve to get fired.
Wowie Groovie !
Mud Room Donna Wrote:ALL of you WIN the special olympics! Oh, but darn, you're still retarded..

But for the record I side with the guy from Albany. Albany, FTW.

That was funny, I gave you a Karma point.

but for the record, the guy from Albany is wrong, and you all know it.

If you're getting paid by someone to do a job, you're not supposed to be surfing the net, or goofing off in a chat room, or posting messages on a message board, or checking your personal email.
Wowie Groovie !
You're being redundant now, and that bores me.
hotzester Wrote:You're being redundant now, and that bores me.

Oh darn. I have failed.

My mission in life was to make sure that you stayed entertained while wasting your companies time.

I will now end my life in a brutal fashion. Probably with my thumbs. Any suggestions ?
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks for the karma point! I'm going to tell my boss I got a karma point on this message board...She'll have to give me a raise then!!

Oh wait, no, I shouldn't be on here...Back to work I go!!!
I'm going to forward the entire thread to my boss, along with the next great video clip the guys post on the site.
Face it....we're all retarded. Titan, you need a time out....are you at work? Hotzester...I like you more and more! Everyone stop being so sensitive!!!! We're on FB&HW's forum.....have you heard the show? Nothing is serious! :-*
hotzester Wrote:I'm going to forward the entire thread to my boss, along with the next great video clip the guys post on the site.

I can has your boss?

G-D it!!! I'm really going to do some work this time. Srlsy.
hotzester Wrote:I'm going to forward the entire thread to my boss, along with the next great video clip the guys post on the site.

Make sure to detail how much time you've spent here today, and then list 3 other company related activities that you could have been doing.

seriously, you've been on here since this thing went up this morning right ?

In all that time, what could you have been doing to make your hospital better?

wasting your time here, what didnt get done ?

I really do hope you lose your job because of this. And I wish I could help.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm so glad titan is not a boss of anyone.
LOL @ Chris.

Titan, my job is not to "improve the hospital". I have a very distinct role here. It's being done as we speak. Better than any of my counterparts at other facilities, I might add.
mainerliser Wrote:Face it....we're all retarded. Titan, you need a time out....are you at work? Hotzester...I like you more and more! Everyone stop being so sensitive!!!! We're on FB&HW's forum.....have you heard the show? Nothing is serious! :-*

I am retarded, and I can admit that I'm coming off like a right wing douche, but that NSFW shit really sets me off.

Ohhh no, your post got me in trouble at work because it wasnt labeled NSFW... BooEffingHoo

Get back to work you lazy Fu-cks
Wowie Groovie !
Chris Wrote:I'm so glad titan is not a boss of anyone.

Ahhhhh but how do YOU know THAT ? ? ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan, if you're being read as a right wing douche, I'm switching party affiliations.
hotzester Wrote:LOL @ Chris.

Titan, my job is not to "improve the hospital". I have a very distinct role here. It's being done as we speak. Better than any of my counterparts at other facilities, I might add.

fine whatever you distinct role is, couldn't you have put all this time into making your role even more distinct ?
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester Wrote:Titan, if you're being read as a right wing douche, I'm switching party affiliations.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm sure your party is happy to have someone who is as dedicated as you.
Wowie Groovie !
:-*God, I hate it when people call me lazy! I'm too hot to be called bad things!
If you understood what it is I do, and you've very clearly stated that you've no interest in understanding it, then you'd know the answer. The reality is, not everyone in the world is busy changing people's oil at Tire and Lube Express all day.
I know nobody would work for you because you act like a nazi.
Minus the whole hating Jews thing. Don't worry, I think Chris just means the mindless, ignorant part of being a Nazi.
hotzester Wrote:If you understood what it is I do, and you've very clearly stated that you've no interest in understanding it, then you'd know the answer. The reality is, not everyone in the world is busy changing people's oil at Tire and Lube Express all day.

Wait I thought I worked at Taco bell ? WTF man, make up your mind.
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester Wrote:Minus the whole hating Jews thing. Don't worry, I think Chris just means the mindless, ignorant part of being a Nazi.

I'm sure that when you say Nazi you mean it in a good way.

And is it really mindless and ignorant to think that when you're on company time, 100% of that time is devoted to actually doing work for the company ?
Wowie Groovie !
If you were someone's boss you'd probably micro-manage them so bad that they'd end up getting less work done because you are constantly nagging them and ruining their productivity.
Chris Wrote:If you were someone's boss you'd probably micro-manage them so bad that they'd end up getting less work done because you are constantly nagging them and ruining their productivity.

Well truth be told, I do have a very small number of people who work for me in a part time, job by job basis,

they know that for the time that I have hired them, web surfing isn't allowed. The people that work for me, are hard working and dedicated to giving me their best.

If they aren't they don't get hired again.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Face it....we're all retarded. Titan, you need a time out....are you at work? Hotzester...I like you more and more! Everyone stop being so sensitive!!!! We're on FB&HW's forum.....have you heard the show? Nothing is serious! :-*

I am retarded, and I can admit that I'm coming off like a right wing douche, but that NSFW shit really sets me off.

Ohhh no, your post got me in trouble at work because it wasnt labeled NSFW... BootruckingHoo

It's not about getting in trouble at work, its about not wanting to see gross stuff like 2 girls 1 cup.

I wasn't complaining just thought someone would make it an issue. People want to be closer to the show and check things going on here to get inside info or suggest things to make the show better, not forced to see dirty pictures. Make sense? It just seems stupid to post dirty pictures to trick people into seeing something gross or dirty or NSFW.
Yes actually it is. Not all people have jobs like that. If I were to dedicate 100% of my time to the company, I'd be sitting, twiddling my thumbs for half of the time. Not everyone gets paid hourly. Some of us get paid to complete certain tasks and after those are complete we are on our own.
buryman Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I am retarded, and I can admit that I'm coming off like a right wing douche, but that NSFW shit really sets me off.

Ohhh no, your post got me in trouble at work because it wasnt labeled NSFW... BootruckingHoo

It's not about getting in trouble at work, its about not wanting to see gross stuff like 2 girls 1 cup.

I wasn't complaining just thought someone would make it an issue. People want to be closer to the show and check things going on here to get inside info or suggest things to make the show better, not forced to see dirty pictures. Make sense? It just seems stupid to post dirty pictures to trick people into seeing something gross or dirty or NSFW.

If it's not about getting in trouble at work, then it should be tagged some other way.

"Potentially Offensive"

or

"Contains Images of Girls Defecating on each other"

OR

"Zanes Cock"

Or if you can't come up with something witty, just tag it R Rated, or with an N for nudity

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets in trouble looking at an R rated photo at work.
Wowie Groovie !
I guess rating it R or N would make sense. Most other message boards I've seen mark it NSFW.

What about if you are poking around this meesage board and your children walk in the room and see "Zane's Cock" on the screen? A little unnesscary parenting would have to incure. I know surfing the web while parenting might not be on your list of daily chores but iw as just asking.
buryman Wrote:I guess rating it R or N would make sense. Most other message boards I've seen mark it NSFW.

What about if you are poking around this meesage board and your children walk in the room and see "Zane's Cock" on the screen? A little unnesscary parenting would have to incure. I know surfing the web while parenting might not be on your list of daily chores but iw as just asking.

then you'd have to tag it NSFK
Wowie Groovie !
This is still going on? Blah.
Titan - please provide us with the correct rating scale you would be happy with.
Chris Wrote:Yes actually it is. Not all people have jobs like that. If I were to dedicate 100% of my time to the company, I'd be sitting, twiddling my thumbs for half of the time. Not everyone gets paid hourly. Some of us get paid to complete certain tasks and after those are complete we are on our own.

Let me try the math on this one...

If you're sitting and twiddling your thumbs 50% of the time, you're only working 50% of the time.

I supposed that's okay, if you're willing to give up 50% of your pay.
Wowie Groovie !
buryman Wrote:Titan - please provide us with the correct rating scale you would be happy with.

Im happy with the standard movie ratings. X, R, PG etc.

But personally I dont want any of the threads Rated in any way.
Wowie Groovie !
Let's all post the details of our work, and Titan can determine whether or not we earn an acceptable wage.

Tit, may I call you Tit? I've generated and sumbitted $34,500 in revenue this week while surfing. What should I be paid for this?
hotzester Wrote:Let's all post the details of our work, and Titan can determine whether or not we earn an acceptable wage.

Tit, may I call you Tit? I've generated and sumbitted $34,500 in revenue this week while surfing. What should I be paid for this?

Nothing. You should be fired and sent to the unemployment line.
Wowie Groovie !
Hello Tit,
My online company only made $16,115 this past week? What should I make for this week after being a part of now 2 message boards. I also took a couple of hours on Monday to do some yardwork here at my home office, I also took 2 hours for lunch today to meet up with my wife, please take that into account when giving me my wages.
So you would screw yourself out of an average 70-80k per week, because someone was online while they generated that revenue?

Geez, dude. No wonder you can only hire people per diem.
hotzester Wrote:Let's all post the details of our work, and Titan can determine whether or not we earn an acceptable wage.

I'm crying again!!!! Tit....Ha!