Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nickleback
Fistor, have you ever heard the band Riot's "Fire Down Under"?

Are you a UFO fan?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Fistor, have you ever heard the band Riot's "Fire Down Under"?

Are you a UFO fan?

1. No

2. Not educated enough to have an opinion.
If you dig the early Def Leppard then you'll dig both.

Riot - Fire Down Under is raucous and rowdy. It should have been a contender.

If you like live albums UFO - Strangers in the Night captures what the band is all about.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well, aren't we the party animals. Posting on the internet at 11:50 on a Saturday night.

I'll have to somehow obtain those and check them out.
Rock Monster Wrote:
semisleeper Wrote:I like Nickleback, but their music has a short life span. That is, if you hear it more then once a day, the music gets old quick.

Serious question:
How can you consider it good music if you can't listen to it more than once a day? I have some CD's that I will listen to 3 or 4 times consecutively on a long drive.

It was a bit of an extreme example, sorry. I may like a song, hear it 5 times in a short span and the 6th time, decide I'd rather hear something else. I might think a song is good, but that doesn't mean I won't get tired of hearing it. Hear it a couple days later and I'll like it again. I enjoy variety.
Rock Monster Wrote:Is there anyone out there that truly likes Nickleback? They play them on GRD all the freaking time, and I don't personally know a single person out there that likes them. I wish they would die! Am I alone in the thinking that they pay radio stations to play their music?

And if anyone at GRD is reading this, that can actually make a difference, PLEASE STOP PLAYING THAT CRAP!
Nickleback is perhaps one of the worst bands of this generation...
Admin Wrote:If you dig the early Def Leppard then you'll dig both.

If you like live albums UFO - Strangers in the Night captures what the band is all about.

I would expect that you are overwhelmed by the awesomeness of those albums and can't break away long enough to post your praise for same.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Admin Wrote:If you dig the early Def Leppard then you'll dig both.

I would expect that you are overwhelmed by the awesomeness of those albums and can't break away long enough to post your praise for same.

I actually have no intention of listening to them. I was just trying to be nice.
Fistor Wrote:I actually have no intention of listening to them. I was just trying to be nice.

Of course. You've probably heard the song "Swords and Tequila" but didn't know who did it. This is a different song but is just as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXpi_d9Ub...re=related

Ignore the shitty audio quality and enjoy the rock.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And now some UFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatjerFCR...re=related

It's definitely in the vein of early Def Leppard
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
all of my friends love nickelback, and don't get why i hate them. finally, i have people who agree with me.

ps. i was a big creed fan, even went to their show at van andel, but i probably haven't purposely listened to a song of theirs in at least a year
heywood jablome Wrote:all of my friends love nickelback, and don't get why i hate them. finally, i have people who agree with me.

You need new friends!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
One of the worst bands EVER along with Def Leppard and 80s glam metal bands.