Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate / Annoyances
Admin Wrote:People who say "my bad".

Most. Annoying. Phrase. Ever.

When I hear someone say that I immediately being to tune them out and dismiss their intelligence.

Same goes for the tilted/crooked hat and baggy pants.

The following is a list of intelligent people who contribute positively to society who wear tilted/crooked hats and/or baggy pants below their ass:

Couldn't agree more with you Biff . . . that's why I say "my bag" to which I always get a smartass response of "it's not my bag it's my bad". Yeah douchebag, I effin know.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:People who say "my bad".

Most. Annoying. Phrase. Ever.

When I hear someone say that I immediately being to tune them out and dismiss their intelligence.

Same goes for the tilted/crooked hat and baggy pants.

The following is a list of intelligent people who contribute positively to society who wear tilted/crooked hats and/or baggy pants below their ass:

Couldn't agree more with you Biff . . . that's why I say "my bag" to which I always get a smartass response of "it's not my bag it's my bad". Yeah douchebag, I effin know.

Hey, that's a good one! I might have to start doing that, too.
I say "my bad" and I'm Effing cool as shit. Your system is flawed, Biff.
People who beg for pity. If you want me to feel bad for you I will automatically not. So [drop] stop whining [/drop].
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:People who beg for pity. If you want me to feel bad for you I will automatically not. So [drop] stop whining [/drop].

There's a lady I know who used to seemingly go out of her way to point out that she rents the basement of a friend's home, and that she works in the laundry room of a retirement home, and as such can't afford stuff.

Drove me up the wall.
potthole Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:People who beg for pity. If you want me to feel bad for you I will automatically not. So [drop] stop whining [/drop].

There's a lady I know who used to seemingly go out of her way to point out that she rents the basement of a friend's home, and that she works in the laundry room of a retirement home, and as such can't afford stuff.

Drove me up the wall.

You are going to hell Potthole
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Things that annoy me? People who have all of the following letters in their name: ttnai

I'm kidding.....I think
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Things that annoy me? People who have all of the following letters in their name: ttnai

I'm kidding.....I think

You took the words right of my mouth.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Newbie posters on message boards who think they know everything and postwhore their firstday
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
People who leave three coffee flavored molecules in the bottom of the pot so I have to make a whole new pot and wait 15 minutes for my sweet, sweet caffeine fix first thing in the morning. I call these people walking sphincters. Well, not really, but I'm gonna start.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:
potthole Wrote:There's a lady I know who used to seemingly go out of her way to point out that she rents the basement of a friend's home, and that she works in the laundry room of a retirement home, and as such can't afford stuff.

Drove me up the wall.

You are going to hell Potthole

And hey, as you know, ever since I told her to knock it off, she's stopped!

...I did sort of feel like a jerk afterwards, though.
potthole Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:I hate the dicks that drive super effing slow... like going 15 in a 25, just because they saw a cop or are too gee dee stupid to put their cell phone down and drive their effing car!

Sort of opposite of that, are people who drive way too fast in certain places... I drive...right at the posted..speed limit.

Sorry to kinda jumble your words up there potthole, but I wanted to point out the key words! I Effing hate, and Oh god! how I hate, those mother Effing a-holes who think that I give a Eff how fast they wanna drive, especially when I'm in a residential area. Ride my ass so hard that, gee deeit, if I didn't own a nicer car than them, I would give them a taste! Its one thing to ride up on me when I'm driving on a highway, but to put me in so much gee dee stress, making me twichy and nervous that if some kid ran out in front of my car, causing me to slam on my brakes and if I'm lucky enough not to hit them, I'd still get hit, by the mother Effing cocksucker behind me! And the worst part, if by chance I'm that lucky, I live in Michigan (a no-fault state) meaning I'd have to pay out of my pocket because of the a-hole behind me! This pisses me off so much, I sware to god, it could drive me to kill. Just talking about it pisses me off. Hey one more time to you cocksuckers, and I know there are some in here...

[Image: middle-finger.jpg]
I hate people in general and everything they do. unless they are like me.
When people say "shh" and hold it for a year and a half! OMG it sends chills down my spine like no other

When people say "Suppose-ably"

When people misuse words...Like I had a co-worker that told me that my pants were kosher. I wanted to hit her. NO my pants were not blessed by a Rabbi!!
When paople say "I could care less." That means that you care. What you ment to say is "I couldn't care less!"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
devilmaker Wrote:I hate people in general and everything they do. unless they are like me.

I agree with this except I hate the things I do too
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
amandaobloom Wrote:When people say "shh" and hold it for a year and a half! OMG it sends chills down my spine like no other

That reminds me. Shushers.
That's what she said.
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/5rX0EzgK9u0&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:
gar1713 Wrote:Sounds like Christopher Titus, but not sure. Either way, he's hilarious

Don't think it was Titus, although I agree he'd say something like that. I've got a clear picture of the guy in my mind, but just can't remember his name.
Sounds like Adam Carolla. He used to do a bit on The Man Show called "When Adam is King".
Did anyone catch during the Wayans interview this morning that it sounded like he was eating while he was talking?

That's one of my HUGE annoyances......F'n irritates the hell out of me!!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:Did anyone catch during the Wayans interview this morning that it sounded like he was eating while he was talking?

That reminds me - Zane was stuffing his face this morning while Hot Wings was trying to read the news. You could clearly hear the plate scrapings.
dino Wrote:Did anyone catch during the Wayans interview this morning that it sounded like he was eating while he was talking?

What about Tommy Chong and his heavy breathing into the phone this morning . . . and you know the guys wanted to tell him to stop like they do contestants, but couldn't cause it was effin Tommy Chong!!
dasbow Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Don't think it was Titus, although I agree he'd say something like that. I've got a clear picture of the guy in my mind, but just can't remember his name.
Sounds like Adam Carolla. He used to do a bit on The Man Show called "When Adam is King".

I finally remembered the guy. It was Harland Williams.
Queenie Wrote:

What about Tommy Chong and his heavy breathing into the phone this morning . . . and you know the guys wanted to tell him to stop like they do contestants, but couldn't cause it was effin Tommy Chong!!

I was thinking the exact thing. Kept waiting for Zane to scream him down like he does everyone else.
i hate stupid people that don't all read before they post. and old lady drivers that go 35 in a 65. does that happen everywhere or just minnesota? i was just wondering.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ