Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change one word
So when they popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they double fisted her kitty.
mikefromphilly Wrote:So when they popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they double fisted her kitty.

you don't add a word mikey . . you change one word. Go back and redo please . . . Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
--ignoring mike for not following the rules.--

So when they popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they raped her kitty.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with Howie's schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they raped her kitty.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they raped her kitty.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they raped her Poopie.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her schlong, Becky came out all wet and then they raped her Poopie
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her schlong, Howie came out all wet and then they raped her Poopie
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her tongue, Howie came out all wet and then they raped her Poopie

There, fixed.
So when Boiza popped Titan's ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
So when Boiza popped Titan's dog's ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
Wowie Groovie !
So when Boiza popped Titan's dog's ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her face
So when Bozia popped Titan's dogs ass with her tounge, howie pulled out all wet and they effed her face.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:So when Bozia popped Titan's dogs ass with her tounge, howie pulled out all wet and they effed her face.
-it's nice of you to change the rules, again, just so you don't sound gay!

Titan ! Wrote:So when Boiza popped Titan's dog's ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie

when Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
When Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and then ate her poop
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:When Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and then ate her poop

double word change, that's your 3rd foul
I'll post mine again, b/c titan can't follow rules, and I forgot a word:

So when Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
dingdongyo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:When Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and then ate her poop

double word change, that's your 3rd foul

What are you going to do ? Give me a message board ticket ?
Wowie Groovie !
Rock Monster Wrote:I'll post mine again, b/c titan can't follow rules, and I forgot a word:

So when Boiza popped Titan's gay ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie

So when Boiza popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Howie pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
So when Boiza popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So when Boiza popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they raped her Poopie

So when Boiza popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded her Poopie
So when Boiza popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Poopie
So when Titan popped Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Poopie
So when Titan reamed Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Poopie
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when Titan reamed Titan's creampied ass with her tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Titan
So when Titan reamed Titan's creampied ass with his tongue, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Titan
So when Titan reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Titan
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his Titan
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his gerbil
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all Titans and they renegaded his Titan
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his bellybutton.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they renegaded his bellybutton.

So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they glazed his bellybutton.
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they bukkaked his bellybutton.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, Titan pulled out all wet and they bukkaked his face.
Wowie Groovie !
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his rake, he pulled out all wet and they bukkaked his face.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his crank, he pulled out all wet and they bukkaked his face.
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his crank, he pulled out all wet and they ate his face.
Wowie Groovie !
So when RuPaul reamed Titan's creampied ass with his crank, he pulled out all wet and they ate his fetch
This is starting to get perverted. Anyone else notice that?
Fistor is starting to get perverted. Anyone else notice that?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.