Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change one word
Titan behold! This video will uncover why Zane woke up with a mouth full of bees, and fetch up his nose!
Titan behold! This video will uncover why Zane woke up with a mouth full of bees, and fetch up his hose!
Behold! This picture will uncover why titan woke up with Gentlemen pubes, gorilla fetch, and a hand full of Biff's genitals!
Behold! This picture will uncover why titan woke up with Gentlemen pubes, gorilla fetch, and a hand full of Joe's genitals!
Behold! This picture will uncover why titan woke up with Zane's pubes, gorilla fetch, and a hand full of Joe's genitals!
Behold! This picture will uncover why titan woke up with Zane's ass-porridge, gorilla fetch, and a hand full of Joe's genitals!
This game is deader than Elvis. New sentence-

My ass has finally decided to eat my hand! It hungers for more!

Go crazy.
My ass has finally decided to eat my head! It hungers for more!
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
My ass has finally decided to eat my head! It hungers no more!
My ass has finally decided to eat zester's head! It hungers no more!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My Queenie has finally decided to eat zester's head! It hungers no more!
My Queenie has finally decided to eat zester's head! It hungers for more!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
My Queenie has finally decided to eat zester's bread! It hungers for more!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My Queenie has finally decided to eat zester's dead! It hungers for more!
My Queenie has finally decided to eat zester's cookies! It hungers for more!
My Queenie has finally decided to lick zester's cookies! It hungers for more!
My Queenie has finally decided to lick Plungee's cookies! It hungers for more!
My Queenie has finally decided to lick Plungee's cockatoo! It hungers for more!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Our Queenie has finally decided to lick Plungee's cockatoo! It hungers for more!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Our Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's cockatoo! It hungers for more!
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's cockatoo! It hungers for more!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's cockatoo! It hungers for bacon!
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's hog! It hungers for bacon!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's hog! She hungers for bacon!
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to kick Plungee's hog! She hungers for porkin'!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to pick Plungee's hog! She hungers for porkin'!
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to stroke Plungee's hog! She hungers for porkin'!

/thread
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn! Queenie has finally decided to stroke Plungee's hog! She brakes for porkin'!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I know it's bad for me but the way it tastes and the texture of it is too much to resist, Biff you would understand.
I know it's bad for me but the way it tastes and the saltiness of it is too much to resist, Biff you would understand.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I know it's bad for me but the way it tastes and the saltiness of it is too much to resist, cybormexican you would understand.
I know it's bad for me but the way it tastes and the saltiness of it is too much to resist, cybormexian you would agree.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I know it's bad for me but the way it looks and the saltiness of it is too much to resist, cybormexian you would agree.
I know it's bad for me but the way it looks and the feel of it is too much to resist, cybormexican you would agree.