Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duster Bitch Ringtone and other audio clips
Awesome, thanks!
Admin Wrote:Burnking and I would agree that silence isn't permission. That said, I think a 15 second snip of audio from clips they play (ie not FB, HW, EZ, or Joe's voices/material) most likely isn't perceived as stealing or copyright infringement.

In other words, if someone posted the "we love you Sarah. you're still our little girl" or "I'm walking on sunshine" clips that were requested earlier, I find this permissible until told otherwise.

Bumped as a reminder.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Agreed. I lost sight of this.

At one point, Zane mentioned that podcasters were going to pull a specific thing he said to make it sound worse than it was. I ran with this, but negelected to think about two things. One, he made mention to podcasters specifically, and two, he never made mention about sharing the files. With this in mind, I'll be removing most audio files from my folder. The following will remain:

Walking on Sunshine Duster Bitch Remix
Biff saying "You're darn tootin"
Palin's Mom saying "We love you Sarah, you're still our little girl"
Hey! Who's the minger posting full copies of the podcast to other websites? I will set you on fire!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Hey! Who's the minger posting full copies of the podcast to other websites? I will set you on fire!

Link(s)?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It was on Segment 1 this morning. No links given.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Not me, I've restricited my illegality to this messageboard only!
Hey, we cleaned up and repented. No illegality anymore.

Very true. I still feel a little shamed, but I'll get over it.
I would love to get the audio of their old bump music they used before they switched them. Thanks!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Hey Burnie... can you post the dirty montage from last night's debate? I'm between podcast subscriptions :-(
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Hey Burnie... can you post the dirty montage from last night's debate? I'm between podcast subscriptions :-(

I sure can! I'll PM you when it's all set.
What about any of the political montages they've made? They're all wonderful.
0rz0ski Wrote:A lot of the newer phones can use MP3s as ringtones.

Good to know. Now how do I get it from the computer to my phone? I have Sprint - if that matters.

Sorry for the non-tech-savvy questions!!!
iwantjoe Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:A lot of the newer phones can use MP3s as ringtones.

Good to know. Now how do I get it from the computer to my phone? I have Sprint - if that matters.

Sorry for the non-tech-savvy questions!!!

You could either hardwire the phone to the computer and transfer the file (probably through USB) or, if you're phone has email, you could email yourself the file, and save it on your phone. If neither of those work, there's a way to send an email that arrives as a multimedia message on your phone (like a pix message, just with audio instead of a pic) and you can save it on your phone that way. I'm sure you'll find something if you google it.
i don't think its the guys who say it but its from family guy...
the You've been Butt Slammed butt slammed... i know that they have used it before.
I really want to get FB singing Hong Kong Phooey as a text message alert on my phone. I saw someone mentioned audicity, any opinions on the best way to go about making this? I've tried a bunch of programs to make custom ringtones and even the ones I paid for sucked, the song quality was TERRIBLE and my phone- LG Venus on Verizon wouldn't recognize it, I even tried bit pim and transferring the file directly using the microSD.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Allyson Wrote:Hey Burnie... can you post the dirty montage from last night's debate? I'm between podcast subscriptions :-(

This has to be in jest because there is no way that my Allyson would ask someone to post a segment from the show like this.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Torque Wrote:I really want to get FB singing Hong Kong Phooey as a text message alert on my phone. I saw someone mentioned audicity, any opinions on the best way to go about making this? I've tried a bunch of programs to make custom ringtones and even the ones I paid for sucked, the song quality was TERRIBLE and my phone- LG Venus on Verizon wouldn't recognize it, I even tried bit pim and transferring the file directly using the microSD.

I think the problem might just be because you have Verizon. From what I understand, their phones are setup so that the only audio that will properly work is stuff that you have purchased from their online audio store.
Well I hacked my old RAZR and don't have problems getting the files ONTO my phone, the quality is just terrible and I'm wondering what programs work best as far as sound quality and letting you edit the exact file types/sizes/etc
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Admin Wrote:

This has to be in jest because there is no way that my Allyson would ask someone to post a segment from the show like this.

Fine! Don't!! I just got my url and Deanno included today's show so I'm set >Sad
That's what she said.
I've made all my own ringtones using Audacity for my iphone and they all sound great, so I'm guessing it's your phone.