Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions for the show
if i didn't make this, some other douche would have.

i want them to use the kurt busch freak dice for name that tune. roll it to decide how many seconds into the song to start playing it. i think that adds a different dimension.

that's it.
Why dont one of you go on a McDonalds or some other fatty fast food place Diet for a month..
Stop playing Stump the Show!
Have Joe do the Santa has got the aids this year for a joe stunt. dress him up in a santa suit and have him sing that song from Tiny Tim
Make Free Beer and Hot wings do something! They may have in the past, but they don't really do much now.
bring back the what have you got to lose challenge.
have the interns do internviews with fans like the methflake truck driver
Nooo, Please no more intern-views. They're horrible!
smedley Wrote:Nooo, Please no more intern-views. They're horrible!

yes i agree with that. LAME
minger Wrote:

yes i agree with that. LAME

Eff you both ! Internviews are awesome.

MORE INTENVIEWS BITCHES !
Wowie Groovie !
rodneyn Wrote:Why dont one of you go on a McDonalds or some other fatty fast food place Diet for a month..

Yeah, that's a really original idea.
Wowie Groovie !
I think they do too much of Name that Tune. Seriously, does that really need 3 segments? It is so boring for people who are listening. It sounds like it is only fun for them.
Well said, Chris! I HATE NTT!
Chris Wrote:I think they do too much of Name that Tune. Seriously, does that really need 3 segments? It is so boring for people who are listening. It sounds like it is only fun for them.

I gotta agree, NTT is the first segment I would cut from the show
Wowie Groovie !

That's kinda the point.
outkast1914 Wrote:Make Free Beer and Hot wings do something! They may have in the past, but they don't really do much now.

I agree. those bits are what got me hooked on the show. Joe is too ready and willing these days. Dont get me wrong they are still hilarious, but his awkwardness always added that something special
suggestion: Pants free friday
I agree with Name That Tune. I don't think they should drop it but they need to rework it because
A) It does seem like it's more for them than the audience. In most cases the callers are merely an afterthought.

B) I don't really like that it's 3 segments, with 2 contestants per round unless you get 3 right. The 3 right seems a little high to me, and I don't like that the 3rd segment is longer than the first 2. It ends up feeling almost like 3 different segments.

I would cut the number of songs down and to about 12-14 and only have 2 rounds, and let the same callers play each round.

I also agree that FB and HW both need to do more stunt type things. Zane and Joe really carry the show in this regard.
I don't think they should have a woman join full time, but I became interested in the chick who offered to be there intern and do Joe stunts with them.

She would only be on like once a week and her letter said she was hot. Why not give it a whirl? If she sucked, have her answer the damn phones and keep playing the "stupid slut" drop.