Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaeck Par-Tay
Utilizes his super human strength and smashes both zombies skulls together in an explosion of dust and goo.

Seriously, how the F do they get out of their coffins? They're buried 6 feet under in a sealed wood and metal box. What ? Were they buried with tools too? I can see the recently dead coming back to life and what not, but if they're buried, they have no way to un-bury themselves.

::flings some of the head smashing goo onto Dr. Stupid's Stupid face::
Wowie Groovie !
You don't seem to understand. Zombies just ARE. They don't need their coffin so they get out of them. It's a constant, like pi or a fusion reaction in a star. It's not important how these things happen, only that they do. (yes I insinuated pi happens)
Anyways, these are thread zombies, so they are not well buried and anyone can raise them from the dead.
*zombies start skeleton dance and playing bone xylophones
Wait, are these magic zombies or science zombies? and are they slow or fast ? Cause I'm all about whuping up on some slow zombies, but those fast f'ers will tear your shit up
Wowie Groovie !
They are slow when in groups, fast when alone.
::A zombie grabs, kills and begins to eat one of the random hot chicks lounging by the pool::

::Titan then smack Dr. Stupid upside his head::

Way to go dumb ass.
Wowie Groovie !
I didn't know there were hot chicks! Meh, I've got a ZOMBIE hot chock now!
*zombifies hot chick
Hey titan say hi to my corpulent girlfriend!
*zombie chick starts drooling
Dead sexy, hon!
wow.....

hey titan, ask your mom if you can invite Stupid over so you two can LARP seriously. no more of this E-LARP amateurness, time for real blanket-capes and cardboard swords.
Hey nice to see you joining us. You get to be my zombie girlfriend. I hope you are hot, otherwise I might give you to Titan in trade. Oh, and zombies don't talk, so stfu!
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Oh, and zombies don't talk, so stfu!

i was just suggesting a playdate for you guys...add a 12 pack and who knows where that'll take you two.
If you are posting on this thread, you are playing too. Now go and eat some brains, minion.
I think it's about time to try this again. Revive the Keak!
*kaek spawn!
Alright everybody, let the pointless drivle start anew!
let's not and say we did
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
you don't have to play if you don't want to. As you have posted here, I will assume you do.
*throws a sadle on Howie and jumps on
Gidde-up there, fireman!