Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaeck Par-Tay
... runs in, steps on plungees face 3 times, and runs back out..... after farting.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:... runs in, steps on plungees face 3 times, and runs back out..... after farting.

hahahaha .... Just had a visual of your avatar running.
traps rock monster's fart in a big bucket and seals the lid quickly!

runs over to airhorn and gases him with it while he laughs at avatar day dreams!
Wakes up from the nightmare that is this thread. Thanks the Lord it was just a dream and gets ready for work.
*brings stretcher and some ammonia to wake plungee
*gives plungee a box of kisses as peace offering
*gives Mr. Stupid instructions on how to take control of the room (ctrl + F4)
*takes three steps and is gone
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Picks up the Guinness keg and goes to the pool, finds a lounge chair and has a set down
Wowie Groovie !
Thats "Dr." Stupid thank you much "queenie"
*curls upper lip like an ass clown
Hey, I'm on pace to be as disliked as titan!
*+1 to titan
Queenie, Queen of whores, Whore Queen. Whatever. Your avater got blocked.
Wowie Groovie !
not anymore it didn't. But its really cool queenie!

And by the way titan, she is the QUEEN of whore island!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Bah ! All this talk of whores makes me wistful for the simpler times.
Wowie Groovie !
yeah, why hasn't "queenie" had hordes of whores attack? She must have a military as leader of a nation...
*makes foxhole of love and waits for attack whores
Titan ! Wrote:Queenie, Queen of whores, Whore Queen. Whatever. Your avater got blocked.

You have many names for me and I only have one for you . . .

DICK

Edit: TARD
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
How many avatar changes will "queenie" go thru in a day?
Are they pictures of the whores she rules over?
In any case, I wish to form an unholy aliance with titan to take over the world, starting with this forum.
And if you think the idea stupid, you need only look at my name.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:How many avatar changes will "queenie" go thru in a day?
Are they pictures of the whores she rules over?
In any case, I wish to form an unholy aliance with titan to take over the world, starting with this forum.
And if you think the idea stupid, you need only look at my name.

What difference does it make to you, dicktard? My other one got blocked, so i had to find a new one. Unless you actually try it out, you don't know if you'll like it. Is that enough explanation for your Dr. Dumbass?
hey, I saw three today alone and all of them worked.
*unties queenie's panties, for they are obviusly in a knot
smacks the Doc and reminds him to PLEASE keeps his hands off my Queen's panties...

*breaks out the RISK board and prepares for teaching lesson on world dominance.

(shhhh, I'm counting chits)
... open door (from the outside) and lets the whores in. The only ones that enter are titan and howie. They procede into the foxhole and have their way with the Dr.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
ow. For that I will destroy you at risk.
*quickly grabs the black pieces
As for my foxhole, it is now defiled by the presence of titan. I would have gone for it to if it was just howie
*sneaks up behind the Dr. and smacks all the black pieces into the air . . . it's a free-for-all.
"You will never take over the world . . . MUAHAHAHAHAHA"
*slaps plungee on the butt (cause it's just too nice not to) and runs out, but not before throwing a perfectly good Guiness on titan just for the hell of it (and to piss him off)
*scratches head and wonders what the eff is going on in this thread
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Noooo! My lucky pieces!
*tear
*looks over sees howie
It's maddness here. Pure, unadulterated maddness. I love it.
*gives howie some kaek, then grabs queenie's ass, not because it's nice or good or anything, but because I want to piss off the queen more
*laughing at the Dr. for being so stupid and crying over his precious
*hands Howie a kleenex for his cold . . . you must get out now before you infect us all!! Oh, wait one, Plungee is sick too, so you can stay. We can all infect the others!!
*hiding like a fly on the wall to see what happens when Plungee finds out what the stupid one has done to his Queen . . . again
*jumps up from playing three day possum!
*dons hospital mask on face so as not to get infected by the sick
*swims four laps in the pool to get the blood flowing for a good day in the Kaeck Par-Tay room
*sets cartoon style trap consisting of box sheltering delicious cake being held up with a stick tied to a string tied to my hand.....safely hiding 30 feet away.....watching for victim.
mmmmm cake . . . good thing i'm on a diet, won't get caught in that childish trap.
*still waiting on wall like a fly . . .
Plungee, where the hell are you??
Next to the cake is a low carb tv dinner....
DAMMIT . . . it's hard to stay away from cake when you are a fly . . .
*sensing danger, must leave room before I get whacked or trapped
Eats the low carb TV dinner, it tastes like shit, then eats the tray, which actually tastes better.

More Guinness please.

Swats that damn fly.
Wowie Groovie !
CAKE!?!? You dare defile the sanctity of the kaek by bringing it's bastard brother CAKE? Fools! Cake is the antithesis of kaek. You mix them and explode! Good thing nobody ate the cake.
*throws kaek at cake and hides
KABOOM!!
Why is there cake everywhere? I sure it has everything to do with the Dr. and his stupidity
*glad I left the room before titan got here
*laughing at titan for mistakenly swatting decoy fly I left just for him
*leaves abruptly because I smell something cooking in our kitchen
Just the way I like my queenie, in the kitchen
::Glad Queen left but wishes her stench would leave with her::

::Is hungry and does not want cake, kaek, or kaque::

::Trys to stand but is impared by too much guinness::
Wowie Groovie !
mmmm possum.

* elbows up to my new BFF and swaps possum for beer

Looks around and decides I love the new decor...
This early, Titan? Seems a little exsesive...
*hides the booze
Now about our unholy aliance of disliked stupid world domination, I need you sober. Otherwise, you might pass out at the wrong time
*laughing uncontrollably because the stench is not from me, but from the bucket fetusface trapped RM's fart in
*watches titan pass out as I undo the lid (or is it from the Guiness)
*runs back out quickly, gotta get some work done
*does a turrets syndrome style "PISS. PISS OUT MY A$$!" - too late to catch Titan in the box while he was eating the low carb TV dinner
*scratched head - still doesn't know what Kaeck is..... still only knows that word as a Jewish racial slur
*inserts new bait - Shiny new pint glass with Guiness Draught and self triggering mechanism
To explain to ffwb and all others wondering, kaeck, kaek and kek are all mispellings of cake. But don't tell the kaek, it's feelings might get hurt.
*grabs some kaek and eats it.
See? Delitious!
*Checks back with trap.....no catches.....will check back later.
*Puts some Kaek next to the Pint next to the old cake that exploded upon contact with Kaek.
Is finally able to stand, goes to the pool and pees a kegs worth of used Guinness. This could take a while.
Wowie Groovie !
sneaks up and pushes titan into the pee pool....applies super long straw to butt and proceeds to turn the pool into a fart jacuzzi...
talk about a strange insertion...
Do you put cucumbers up there, fetus?
*starts lobing cukes at Titan and fetus