Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thought
This is just a random thought, now that I podcast. I'm always a day behind on listening to the show. In a way, that helps it seem like my week goes faster. On Tuesday, I'm hearing the references to how it's "Monday", on Wednesday it's all "Tuesday", and so on.

Mondays suck, though, of course, because they're talking about how it's Friday.
I'm the same exact way. The one big downside I see to this is that I'm always a day late chiming in on topics on here, and for when I do actually want to call in, I can't
I couldn't agree more. I'm usually a day behind too because of how busy I am and I can't stand it when they talk about a topic or have a question because I immediately want to reach for my phone.

But I don't want to talk to JT or Spud.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I couldn't agree more. I'm usually a day behind too because of how busy I am and I can't stand it when they talk about a topic or have a question because I immediately want to reach for my phone.

Go ahead, give Spud a call, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.
Wowie Groovie !
I go through 3 days worth of the show during a work day, I listen to the current day's (as many segments as I could get before I left) because it frustrates me as well when they talk about something I want to weigh in on. I've never called but I've sent a bunch of emails. 2 of which I got a response to. Then I listen to the rest of the previous day's and then I do an old podcast from last year. They deserve days off but man I hate when they are.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
In preperation for the next time the show is off for a week, I've started putting my favorite segments into my own personal "Best Of" collection.
potthole Wrote:In preperation for the next time the show is off for a week, I've started putting my favorite segments into my own personal "Best Of" collection.

That's actually really smart
You say that as though you're surprised I came up with a good idea. Tongue
I was almost 2 weeks behind once, I try not to get more than 3 days back. It's Friday night and I only just got to Wednesdays stripper stunt
Torque Wrote:I go through 3 days worth of the show during a work day...

Hold on... you listen to about 12 hours a day?
Why not? Sounds good to me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I don't have a problem with that, I just don't have the time to do that. My question more stemmed from jealousy.
burnking Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I go through 3 days worth of the show during a work day...

Hold on... you listen to about 12 hours a day?

I work 2 jobs during the day and I still have to stretch it out with music (silence will mean instant death!)
Torque Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Hold on... you listen to about 12 hours a day?

I work 2 jobs during the day and I still have to stretch it out with music (silence will mean instant death!)

Wow. I salute your stamina.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I work 2 jobs during the day and I still have to stretch it out with music (silence will mean instant death!)

Wow. I salute your stamina.

Add me in to the salute. I work one job during the day and I barely make it through that.
I work nights and get home when they go on the air and wake up when they get off the air....im usually about 5 hours behind!

Kinda sucks but i stay current.
Thank you for the salutes, and I'd like to thank the following sponsors of my extended work ethic: student loans, medical bills from my uninsured years, my horse, and the enormous tapeworm I apparently have that makes me need to constantly spend $$$ on food...
P.S. American Quarter Horse for lease/sale...
If we lived in the country, I'm sure my mom would take you up on that. She's a farm woman at heart.

Torque Wrote:Thank you for the salutes, and I'd like to thank the following sponsors of my extended work ethic: student loans, medical bills from my uninsured years, my horse, and the enormous tapeworm I apparently have that makes me need to constantly spend $$$ on food...

Have you named your tapeworm? Mine is Steve.
No I haven't I'll have to ponder that one since it would have to be an androgynous name as they have both male/female parts
Torque Wrote:No I haven't I'll have to ponder that one since it would have to be an androgynous name as they have both male/female parts

In that case, it would have to be none other than androgynous pat.
I can't even think of many other than Pat, Kim, and Tracy
Titan ! Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I couldn't agree more. I'm usually a day behind too because of how busy I am and I can't stand it when they talk about a topic or have a question because I immediately want to reach for my phone.

Go ahead, give Spud a call, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

So he can Bill O'Reilly me like everyone else that doesn't agree with his political views? No thank you. Besides, when he takes calls he never decides to DO IT LIVE!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Torque Wrote:I can't even think of many other than Pat, Kim, and Tracy

Just name it Zane, he's pretty wormy.
I don't really want to think about having a Zane in me. Although it may stem the appetite...
I don't know, all he does is eat. Seems like a fitting name. I do understand your concern about the rumors though.
I'm sure in Armenia there are girls named Zane too, so Zane it is
Wonderful! It would be even better if your tapeworm had a large nose and popped off.
I would never be bored and would be more adept at insulting people. Awesome!
I don't know, you seem to be able to hold your own. It's true that you would stay entertained though, especially if he had his sound effects machine.
Oh wow, social situations would become so much less dull!
Less dull and probably more awkward, but that's what it's all about.