Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Michigan affiliate?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
freebeer Wrote:It is Flint. WWBN
Banana 101.5
We start Thursday morning!

Welcome to Flint: Michigan's Gooch

I hope I can pick that up in Troy when I visit my folks.
killerb Wrote:They will be the best thing that's hapened to Flint since crack! or government assistance...did I cross a line?

Let me issue a 100% apology for anyone that may be offended.

You offend me by apologizing. I demand that you retract your apology, and re-issue your insult.
Wowie Groovie !
oldsquid Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Welcome to Flint: Michigan's Gooch

I hope I can pick that up in Troy when I visit my folks.
When I was in Warren I wasn't able to pick up WWBN. Hopefully you have better luck!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
any body know how far west and north you can here this station .
so you replaced bob and tom? nice.
to the north you can hear it till around the saginaw area...the west until around lansing.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Mount Pleasant.

It's a no brainer.

More of your insider knowledge ?

[Image: nelson_ha_ha.jpg]

Who ever said he has inside knowledge?

I've already sent an e-mail to my buddy in Flint, telling him of the pending awesomeness.
nickfurg2 Wrote:so you replaced bob and tom? nice.

Wait... DID FBHW replace Bob and Tom ? That's a hundred kinds of awesome. if it's true
Wowie Groovie !
Whoa. Their website is a clone of WGRD's site. Not suprising when you think about it, since they both are owned by Regent, but man, confused me for a minute.

And according to their website, they did air Bob and Tom.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
"Banana 101.5" - what a stupid name... Oh wait, should work out fine!
today is Bob and Tom's last day on the Banana. Tomorrow we mount it. Or sit on it. Or whatever.
Or lick it. Or practice with it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
freebeer Wrote:today is Bob and Tom's last day on the Banana. Tomorrow we mount it. Or sit on it. Or whatever.

PRAISE JEEBUS! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Dang...I was hoping for Lansing too. But it's ten kinds of awesome that they replacing B&T...hopefully the Lansing B&T affiliate will see the light ans start wooing FB&HW.

Congrats to the Banana... They are going to need one of these:

[Image: banana-bunker.jpg]
freebeer Wrote:It is Flint. WWBN
Banana 101.5
We start Thursday morning!

That is cool. I am surprised that you don't have an affiliate in Mount Pleasant. Both of my brothers go to CMU and I have been trying to get them to listen online for a long time now. One of my brothers listens when he is home in GR for the Summer.
Let's hear from the Flinters! Mash your keyboards, fellas!!!
Fistor Wrote:Let's hear from the Flinters! Mash your keyboards, fellas!!!

Your keyboard! It's the thing below your monitor with all those baffling sybols on it! Smash it with your foreheads! Go!
"This is 29, Acacia Road. And this is Eric, the schoolboy who leads an exciting double life. For when Eric eats a banana, an amazing transformation occurs. Eric is Bananaman. Ever alert for the call to action."
aww dang...I would have hoped it was in the UP lol

I missed you guys when I went to Michigan Tech for a year
I haven't heard you guys until you started broadcasting in Flint. Thank god that you are since I am sick and tired of Bob & Tom and unlike them, you guys are actually funny. Driving to school sucked listening to a bunch of old men and some gal. I appreciate that Flint was the choice and I hope you stay around for a while.
Titan ! Wrote:FB&HW Are soooooo needed in Indiana.

Second that! Podcasting is great and all, but I'd love to listen live....
nicksweet Wrote:I haven't heard you guys until you started broadcasting in Flint. Thank god that you are since I am sick and tired of Bob & Tom and unlike them, you guys are actually funny. Driving to school sucked listening to a bunch of old men and some gal. I appreciate that Flint was the choice and I hope you stay around for a while.

Welcome! I do believe you're one of the first Flint listeners to post on this board.
nicksweet Wrote:I am sick and tired of Bob & Tom and unlike them, you guys are actually funny

You'll fit in just fine around here! Welcome aboard!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
nicksweet Wrote:I haven't heard you guys until you started broadcasting in Flint. Thank god that you are since I am sick and tired of Bob & Tom and unlike them, you guys are actually funny. Driving to school sucked listening to a bunch of old men and some gal. I appreciate that Flint was the choice and I hope you stay around for a while.

Welcome Flintonian !
Wowie Groovie !
OK guys, so we're a couple of weeks in, and the only real complaint letter has been from "turkey pete" How has it actually been going over there? It seems as though most people were absolutely sick of bob AND tom.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
If I hear (or read) "Flintonian" again I am going to be sick. We all remember the players from Flint that went to MSU, You know the Flintstones? No more Flintonians, that would denote that we may have some class. We have none. I am a transplant from Flint to GR, and am glad that Flint may now enjoy a Great morning show. And it's only fair, we gave you FBHW, you need to send us an Angelo's chain. There are no good coney dog places ever here. And maybe a Big John's. But definitly an Angelo's
rustykage Wrote:If I hear (or read) "Flintonian" again I am going to be sick. We all remember the players from Flint that went to MSU, You know the Flintstones? No more Flintonians, that would denote that we may have some class. We have none. I am a transplant from Flint to GR, and am glad that Flint may now enjoy a Great morning show. And it's only fair, we gave you FBHW, you need to send us an Angelo's chain. There are no good coney dog places ever here. And maybe a Big John's. But definitly an Angelo's

Have you tried Grand Coney, on Michigan? They've got a pretty good Flint style dog. Not to mention chili cheese fries. Crap, that's making me hungry for that stuff right now.
Grand coney is good and Flint style but nothing compares to an Angelo's coney.