Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is zane?
brytn Wrote:The show without Zane is nothing, the show without any of them is nothing. This show is simply one of those things that is greater than the sum of its parts (to be cliched, but apt).

Kind of like my cock and balls.
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:
houseboat Wrote:You guys shouldn't speak badly about someone on the show when they're not there.

You never know what might be going on.

Well you guys are the only ones talking bad about Zane. FB and HW sure weren't. I only heard them slam Zane a good one once. Remember last time he missed a day they slung yogart on Zane all day. Mabey they are getting soft.

Or maybe it's emotional and serious.
This is why you don't eat 10 eggs a day or drink crazy space food protein powder. Your insides will die.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Now I'm actually worried about Zane. It's rare for the guys to take off at all, but it's even rarer for them to take off three days in a row unexpectedly. Unless he was just sick yesterday, and it was decided that it would be best for him to come back Monday so the Flint listeners can ease into the show and not be immediately turned off by off-color remarks.
That's what she said.
The silence makes me suspect that this was a punitive measure by the higher ups.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The silence makes me suspect that this was a punitive measure by the higher ups.
I suspect this as well.
Admin Wrote:The silence makes me suspect that this was a punitive measure by the higher ups.

For what? I haven't heard of anything he said on air that would get him in trouble.
It was the pollack jokes that done it. He finally angered enough of the bastards that they were able, through group effort and days of vigorous planning, to figure out how to work a phone and call in a complaint.
i do think it was that he said polish are better off dead
i hope they realize its backfireing because the show isnt the same without him.... at all
Agreed. I love Free Beer and Hot Wings, but the show is noticeably quiet and less funny with Zane isn't around.
That's what she said.
I don't think it really matters, yeah the show sucks without him, as it does when any one of the guys are missing from the show, but he is missing and thats that. To anyone who has to say "he should just stay off", get the bug out your ass, hell one of you have a name that is Zane inspired. He is part of the show weather you like it or not, bitching and complaining will not get him taken off and most people here like the dynamic of all three of them, therefore all of your whining is for the most part falling on deaf ears. They have stated before they are a package deal you get one you get all three, so get over it and if you want to whine about a specific show member and weather or not they belong try doing it on a post made for that instead of taking another post off the topic of that specific post.
I am sure he will sign on and explain if he feels it appropriate, til then we probably won't get an answer on this.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Zig Wrote:It was the pollack jokes that done it. He finally angered enough of the bastards that they were able, through group effort and days of vigorous planning, to figure out how to work a phone and call in a complaint.
+1

Just imagine the frustration they felt when they got a recording telling them to dial the first 3 letters of the last name they were trying to reach.

I didn't start listening until 8:30 today, have they said anything about Zane ? Like maybe telling us where the F he is ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zig Wrote:It was the pollack jokes that done it. He finally angered enough of the bastards that they were able, through group effort and days of vigorous planning, to figure out how to work a phone and call in a complaint.
+1

Just imagine the frustration they felt when they got a recording telling them to dial the first 3 letters of the last name they were trying to reach.

I didn't start listening until 8:30 today, have they said anything about Zane ? Like maybe telling us where the F he is ?

or when they protested outside the wrong station.

KFR in Kalamazoo is still in awww
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:+1

or when they protested outside the wrong station.

KFR in Kalamazoo is still in awww

They protested at a bus station. In Kentucky. And most of them had shoes on their hands. And when it started to rain they thought it was an evil spirit and tried to kill it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I didn't start listening until 8:30 today, have they said anything about Zane ? Like maybe telling us where the F he is ?

they said something like "Zane is out for the day, should be back Monday. We can't really say why."
Well as long as they acknowledged it, I'm happy to move on.
Wowie Groovie !
from the sounds of it...Zane is working out some family issues and has the rest of the week off. Something to do with a 22 yr old show groupie from New Jersey. I just hope he'll work this out and their lives and the show can be back to normal
He got in trouble for the all poles must die.

Dumb Ass
Quote:I don't think it really matters, yeah the show sucks without him, as it does when any one of the guys are missing from the show, but he is missing and thats that. To anyone who has to say "he should just stay off", get the bug out your ass, hell one of you have a name that is Zane inspired. He is part of the show weather you like it or not, bitching and complaining will not get him taken off and most people here like the dynamic of all three of them, therefore all of your whining is for the most part falling on deaf ears. They have stated before they are a package deal you get one you get all three, so get over it and if you want to whine about a specific show member and weather or not they belong try doing it on a post made for that instead of taking another post off the topic of that specific post.
I am sure he will sign on and explain if he feels it appropriate, til then we probably won't get an answer on this.

I can only assume you mean me, as my name is very Zane-inspired.

I should point out that at no point did I state that I think Zane shouldn't come back, nor did I wish ill-will toward him. I didn't even imply I don't think he should be on the show. I simply said that the "fart into the mic" humor isn't my style. I actually do hope everything with Zane is alright, and that whatever it is keeping him out of work is something that he can recover from as soon as possible.

Then again, it isn't ME telling other people what they should or shouldn't be able to say.

And PS - "weather" and "whether". Look it up.

No.
zekedx Wrote:from the sounds of it...Zane is working out some family issues and has the rest of the week off. Something to do with a 22 yr old show groupie from New Jersey. I just hope he'll work this out and their lives and the show can be back to normal

22 year old show groupie?
So, what do you know of the situation?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:So, what do you know of the situation?

Irrelevant.

I just don't think he's fired, or being punished.

Personal lives aren't fodder for the website.
Titan ! Wrote:They protested at a bus station. In Kentucky. And most of them had shoes on their hands. And when it started to rain they thought it was an evil spirit and tried to kill it.
On second thought, my phoned in pollack complaints theory is absurd. Zane was right, it could never happen.

Even though Zane is hilarious, a very small part of me would like to see him get fired simply because I would absolutely love to hear Free Beer still be saying "This is the Free Beer and Hot Wings show with Free Beer, Hot Wings, and Eric Zane- DAMMIT!" for years and years after Zane was gone.
I cannot believe that we have three (3) effin pages of "where's zane, where's zane."

He is taking personal time for WHATEVER reason. Leave it alone already. You know when he comes back, ya'll are gonna get 5 times what you did with the "have they ever explained Hotwings absence." They have lives outside of the show and sometimes they probably prefer not to disclose every single detail.

Yeah, i'm sure i'll take a bashing for sticking up for the man I hate to love.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Houseboat, I understand why you will not disclose what info you have, but letting us know you know something is like having your mom walk in while spankin it; you just want to get it over with, but you just can't.
Thanks for the blueballs...
Yeah, houseboat and Queenie are right....still doesn't help me from wondering what happened and if his family is okay or whatever.

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Houseboat, I understand why you will not disclose what info you have, but letting us know you know something is like having your mom walk in while spankin it; you just want to get it over with, but you just can't.
Thanks for the blueballs...

I just meant knowning what I know in a sense every other time someone has been absent, there has been MASSIVE piling on.

This time with Zane's absence, there has been very little said about it, or about him.

When his son broke his finger, they referenced an injury in the family, but everything was okay, and zane would tell the full story.

When hotwings was gone, they continued to make fun of him at every opportunity.

When Zane's father in law died, and he was gone, they said there was a death, and they still teased him.

Pair that with whatever that other guy said about a 22 year old, you really start to wonder.

Didn't mean to give you blueballs on it!
It does make us wonder, hence three pages of thread going "Zane WTF?".
They've made cracks about him several times yesterday and today. These crazy rumors about him being in trouble at work or 22 year olds are stupid to throw out unless you're personally involved and have proof. It's his business, he'll be back on Monday, & something will be revealed in the future to quell the nosy. Besides, if he had been fired, they'd let him work for at least a month and then throw a party for him.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Zane told us a story about his wife walking in on him after he had "finished", and now we are expected to shut up about this? Yeah right.

Show code! Show code!!
Mud Room Donna has a point, but since Zane is usually the first one to admit to doing something stupid, (anyone remember plunger hand?) if he and the other guys choose to be quiet about this one, I think they deserve their privacy.

Even though it's killing us to know what the issue is.
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester Wrote:I can only assume you mean me, as my name is very Zane-inspired.

I should point out that at no point did I state that I think Zane shouldn't come back, nor did I wish ill-will toward him. I didn't even imply I don't think he should be on the show. I simply said that the "fart into the mic" humor isn't my style. I actually do hope everything with Zane is alright, and that whatever it is keeping him out of work is something that he can recover from as soon as possible.

Then again, it isn't ME telling other people what they should or shouldn't be able to say.

And PS - "weather" and "whether". Look it up.

Ok I will admit that I did go a little for a little stretch when referring to you saying "Well, OBVIOUSLY he brings something...it's just not something I particularly enjoy." I guess I took it more negative than it was meant to be. The main thing I was trying to get across is that this is stupid to actually worry about. As I stated in the thread about HW, What the hell does it matter to any of you as to where he is or why he is gone. It is none of our business, if any of them wish to share what goes on in thier lives they will let us know, until then just let it be.

Oh and .... well what part of my sig do you not understand. I don't care about that whole proper sentence or spelling thingy. Be glad I at least have enough of it proper to at least justify the english language.
I think that Zane is dead. They guys are covering for his unexplained death by saying "he'll be back on monday." I think Joe found him last night on the hood of his car with no shirt or shoes and a tranny passed out on the pavement and was unable to revive zane. Zane is dead.

PS...do most of you know that Zane is not his real last name? just curious
bigdaddy Wrote:PS...do most of you know that Zane is not his real last name? just curious

It isn't? Really? Are you sure? ???

Sooo are you trying to tell me that Free Beer's last name isn't Beer? Hot Wings's isn't Wings? Producer Joe's isn't Joe?

My world is turning upside down. I feel like you're telling me Santa isn't real... he is still real isn't he? If he's not then who leaves me presents and eats my cookies?

But on a serious note... you are probably right. Zane was killed by Joe and there was a transvestite.
That's what she said.
bigdaddy Wrote:I think that Zane is dead. They guys are covering for his unexplained death by saying "he'll be back on monday." I think Joe found him last night on the hood of his car with no shirt or shoes and a tranny passed out on the pavement and was unable to revive zane. Zane is dead.

wow. cool story, horrible bitch.

bigdaddy Wrote:PS...do most of you know that Zane is not his real last name? just curious

yes
bigdaddy Wrote:I think that Zane is dead. They guys are covering for his unexplained death by saying "he'll be back on monday." I think Joe found him last night on the hood of his car with no shirt or shoes and a tranny passed out on the pavement and was unable to revive zane. Zane is dead.

PS...do most of you know that Zane is not his real last name? just curious

Newb. :-*

A long time ago they used to play a clip of him at the meatball contest, and he won. The host said "Zane... that doesn't sound italian." Zane answered "I shortened it for the radio"

So... no real suprise there.
You don't even have to go back in history. Just check out the wiki page....last I was there it had his real last name clearly listed.
Do you guys go this crazy when a co-worker takes some time off? I mean it's still his job, and people take time off.