1. Was zane back today?
That is all.

YES
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Nobody answered the question. Let me break this down:
1. Was zane back today?
That is all.

He was back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
drew53103 Wrote:Alot of us know what is going on with Zane, just wish the show would be honest and tell us.

Well, if you know so much let's hear it!
mainerliser Wrote:
drew53103 Wrote:Alot of us know what is going on with Zane, just wish the show would be honest and tell us.

Well, if you know so much let's hear it!

no, there is no need for more idiot rumor fuel to be added to the idiot rumor fire.

If Zane wants to share he will, I'd say that since he didn't this morning he doesn't want to. If it were up to me I'd shut this and all the other threads like this down, they're simply annoying.

I hope one of two things happen:

1) Zane comes one here and gives everyone what they need to hear "you are idiots" but doesn't give any details.

B) See 1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
This really seems to be a touchy subject! I'm torn about it. I'd like to know but maybe not at the risk of affecting someone's personal life. However, when Zane signed up for a syndicated* radio show, that signed him up for this type of discussion between fans of his show. If this is the worse thing he has to worry about, oh well. It's not like anything he did will make it to the evening news. If ANY of these rumors are true, then why not fess up. For example, if he cheated on his wife, he deserves to be outed in my opinion. What a horrible thing to do. AND we know he wasn't just sick. If he had the flu or the runs, he would have talked about it like crazy this morning. Hell, the man talked about getting caught beating off by his wife.

I'm not asking ANYONE to break the rules and out Zane and whatever happened, but I don't see why anyone has a problem with anyone discussing it. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:This really seems to be a touchy subject! I'm torn about it. I'd like to know but maybe not at the risk of affecting someone's personal life.
i would like to break this down because this topic in general is annoying me.

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:However, when Zane signed up for a syndicated* radio show, that signed him up for this type of discussion between fans of his show. If this is the worse thing he has to worry about, oh well.

Thing is that this is not the biggest of his worries, he worries more about people he doesn't know showing up at his house which is a potential danger to him and his family (this has happened for those of you that don't know)

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:It's not like anything he did will make it to the evening news. If ANY of these rumors are true, then why not fess up.
well if this is the case maybe we should all start our own little threads each depicting all of the personal details of our lives that we don't really want to talk about

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:For example, if he cheated on his wife, he deserves to be outed in my opinion. What a horrible thing to do.

ummmmm.... no he shouldn't be outed, he lives his life the show is the show, he has privacy. yes he did sign a contract saying to be syndicated but there is no reason anyone needs to know his life because of it. knowing if he cheated will not make anyones life any different and it is absolutely none of our concern.

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:AND we know he wasn't just sick. If he had the flu or the runs, he would have talked about it like crazy this morning. Hell, the man talked about getting caught beating off by his wife.

ok well there is a good chance he wasn't sick because they do the show sick all of the time, and if he was and he didn't talk about it he probably didn't just on the principle of privacy just to spite those that are so curious like some of the ones in this thread.

Please get over it

These guys owe us nothing, they have a job, and that's what they do. The whole show code thing is just for stupid embarrassing things that would be fun for the show, not for something completely devastating to a relationship like cheating on a spouse. If Zane were to talk about that it would just be boring. I wouldn't be surprised if they just trashed the whole idea of "show code" because of stupid threads like this popping up trying to pry into their personal lives.

Get over it, yeah we all have curiosity about things we don't know, but we don't need to know. Put yourself in his place, if something that you really don't care to share with everyone in the public was going on how would you feel if you heard about a bunch of meaningless speculation about your private life that they have no business in.

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'm not asking ANYONE to break the rules and out Zane and whatever happened, but I don't see why anyone has a problem with anyone discussing it. If you don't want to discuss it, then don't.

Bottom line is that it is none of our business.

Seriously, this thread shouldn't have even been created.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Wow. You really took the time to do that didn't you?

- I don't think that giving out his name, address and phone number would ever be ok.
- People can and should talk about anything they desire so long as it doesn't affect someone's life.
- I'll answer any question you'd like to know about my personal life. I have nothing to hide. However, I haven't signed up to be a celebrity.
- They're not super celebrities that have to worry about major paparazzi following them around 24/7, and there are stalkers out there for everyone. Not just celebrities. Attractive women probably have more of a chance to have a stalker than Eric Zane.
- Who's to say whether you're right or wrong about whether he should be outed or not. I mis-spoke when I said he should be outed if he has cheated etc. I just used that as an example. To me, infidelity is just as wreched at many other things that are described as being discustung, and that's why I said that. (That being said, if I were his wife, I would make it a requirement for him to go on the air and fess up to something like that in order to stay with me..... Whatever. I don't care that much really.)
- Over half of the things people talk about - whether it be on this message board or out in the real world - probably shouldn't be talked about. If you don't want to talk about it or if it annoys you, don't visit the issue. It's entertainment.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. You really took the time to do that didn't you?

- I don't think that giving out his name, address and phone number would ever be ok.
- People can and should talk about anything they desire so long as it doesn't affect someone's life.
- I'll answer any question you'd like to know about my personal life. I have nothing to hide. However, I haven't signed up to be a celebrity.
- They're not super celebrities that have to worry about major paparazzi following them around 24/7, and there are stalkers out there for everyone. Not just celebrities. Attractive women probably have more of a chance to have a stalker than Eric Zane.
- Who's to say whether you're right or wrong about whether he should be outed or not. I mis-spoke when I said he should be outed if he has cheated etc. I just used that as an example. To me, infidelity is just as wreched at many other things that are described as being discustung, and that's why I said that. (That being said, if I were his wife, I would make it a requirement for him to go on the air and fess up to something like that in order to stay with me..... Whatever. I don't care that much really.)
- Over half of the things people talk about - whether it be on this message board or out in the real world - probably shouldn't be talked about. If you don't want to talk about it or if it annoys you, don't visit the issue. It's entertainment.

The main point of all of that was just put yourself in his place. I know I hate to hear any random speculation about anything that I do. If I were him and I ended up seeing this thread I would be pissed. All I am trying to get across is just have some respect for these guys, throwing out crap like "he should be outed if he cheated" is far from respect, it is complete rudeness and ignorance.
Philly Mike Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. You really took the time to do that didn't you?

The main point of all of that was just put yourself in his place. I know I hate to hear any random speculation about anything that I do. If I were him and I ended up seeing this thread I would be pissed. All I am trying to get across is just have some respect for these guys, throwing out crap like "he should be outed if he cheated" is far from respect, it is complete rudeness and ignorance.

Ok. I can agree with this last statement. If you look back in the thread, I threw in some stuff just to show that I think it is ridiculous as well. I just don't feel the need to tell others what they can and connot say. That's my main point I guess.
Zane explained what happened during the local break, I guess you guys missed it. Turns out his wife did indeed find out that he had been cheating on her, and now they are discussing whether or not they'll go through with a divorce. Zane said that he doesn't understand what the big deal is, and argued that he would be okay with it if his wife hooked up with another woman.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the person Zane was having an affair with is intern Alexsssss.
Zig Wrote:Zane explained what happened during the local break, I guess you guys missed it. Turns out his wife did indeed find out that he had been cheating on her, and now they are discussing whether or not they'll go through with a divorce. Zane said that he doesn't understand what the big deal is, and argued that he would be okay with it if his wife hooked up with another woman.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the person Zane was having an affair with is intern Alexsssss.

Wow you know quite a few people on here won't even finish reading that before they spin out lol.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:
Zig Wrote:Zane explained what happened during the local break, I guess you guys missed it. Turns out his wife did indeed find out that he had been cheating on her, and now they are discussing whether or not they'll go through with a divorce. Zane said that he doesn't understand what the big deal is, and argued that he would be okay with it if his wife hooked up with another woman.

Wow you know quite a few people on here won't even finish reading that before they spin out lol.

even funnier thing is that hearing zane on the air and all, you wouldn't know if it was true or not Tongue
is that true?? did zane really go on the air and say he had been cheating?
wow im dumb.... no one needs to pile on about that one
your still at intern status we'll let you go on that
i found the story posted on another board

Link removed, none of that spam here.

~p
Rookie, stop trolling.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[Image: obvious_troll.jpg]
[Image: 1205253191983.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
**Maniacle Laughter**
So, its official then. We set rookie on fire?

Yes. Burninate the peasant!
:: dabs tear from eye::

I'm so proud of you all
Wowie Groovie !
And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

[/obligatory]

i'm going to go ahead and standby my original prediction - Zane is dead. that's why he was off the show. anything since monday has been meticulously crafted soundbites & drops of zane played into the show at strategic times to make it sound like he's there.

Zane is dead.
bigdaddy Wrote:i'm going to go ahead and standby my original prediction - Zane is dead. that's why he was off the show. anything since monday has been meticulously crafted soundbites & drops of zane played into the show at strategic times to make it sound like he's there.

Zane is dead.

Hmmm... Then he must be Jesus because after three days He's been resurrected!!! Hallelujah!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
alpacafarmer Wrote:wow im dumb.... no one needs to pile on about that one

+1 for realizing your mistake and owning up (and for the Futurama pic - That's my favorite show.)
Here's what it sounded like to me on Monday when he came back and never addressed why he was gone:

[Image: FBHWelephantinstudiocopy.jpg]
During Joe's wheel spin today, Zane somewhat jokingly mentioned that a "psychological meltdown" had occurred on his part and caused his absenteeism, but he was intentionally vague of course. He also said "Maybe one day that [whatever happened] will be funny."

As a self-declared professional psychologist, I have determined that Zane was gone because he was suffering from a quick bout of post traumatic stress disorder. It just so happens that PTSD often results from being raped. In this case, being raped by intern Alexsssssss.
Was this ever explained?
itsme Wrote:Was this ever explained?

:-*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
itsme Wrote:Was this ever explained?

Yes. About 3/4 of the way down.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1447
Go fuck yourself. Hard.