Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wednesday podcast
Anyone else unable to get the podcast today? Did they say anything on the show?
It wont load for me either.
I noticed the same thing, so I started listening live and they said Zane isn't in today. Maybe we'll get lucky and Joe will upload the podcast after the show.
I thought it was because my subscription ran out, so i just purchased another one...damnt!
fyi - 1st segment for wednesday is up
yea but 1st segment is the flasback, which is usually the second!

oh lol this file named PC100101.mp3 is the first segment. must be what its named in their computer.
Yeah I have 3 now. 2 first segments,and the 2nd one now. But I'm still 20.hrs behind. Doh!
I did the same thing. I don't get in to work until later on in the show. That's when I download and listen while I work. I didn't hear that Zane wasn't in. I guess I was spoiled that I could get the show while the show was still on. Get better Zane....please!

smwoodcrafts

Brian Wrote:I thought it was because my subscription ran out, so i just purchased another one...damnt!
I can't believe this. Zane is out and the podcast goes to hell. I only got the first 2 segments. Come on guys, get it together.
Joe! Don't give up! We believe in you! You can get the podcast working!

I already am getting withdrawal shakes...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he Effed it up.

Although it's late we do have the first two segments... I guess I'll be VERY cautiously optimistifishy smelling tacoil Joe screws it up again.

Then I'll just weep in the fetal position.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Oh man, I see what's wrong with it. The XML isn't updated. If you go directly to the file links, and change what number they are, you can get them.

For example

PODCASTWEBSITE/PC100103.mp3, that is the 3rd segment.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
NICE. Much appreciated.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he effed it up.

Although it's late we do have the first two segments... I guess I'll be VERY cautiously optimistifishy smelling tacoil Joe screws it up again.

You typed "c u n t i l" instead of until . . . it made a new word!! HA!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
There's automatic word censoring on this forum software? Sweet. I didn't think it had it.

Queenie Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Who is "we?" The last time Joe had to upload the podcast he effed it up.

You typed "c u n t i l" instead of until . . . it made a new word!! HA!!

Nice. I plan to use "optimistifishy" more in my daily life.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
0rz0ski Wrote:There's automatic word censoring on this forum software? Sweet. I didn't think it had it.

We've got a list of certain words that'll get automatically censored. It's not super extensive, but there are a few.
Can I say "caulk" if I'm talking with a Long Island accent, such as, "Ew! Gross! I gawt yeh caulk in my mouth?"

*Sign* nevermind... I suck... I'm moobs minger. Sad