Photoshop The Show Contest
ftw13 Wrote:
Turkey Face Wrote:[Image: FBHWRedWINGS.jpg]

GO WINGS!

Boo. Go PREDS!

Damn Right!
[Image: hwcrank.jpg]

See? It's effing huge!
Donna, try uploading your pics to ImageShack.us - your host isn't letting you link them.
Okay, several months ago I had this image stuck in my head and realized the boys could easily be in a certain movie. I have no photoshop skills so I got the hubby to do the dirty work. Here are his brilliant efforts. It's not the pic you guys are asking for, but he's been working on this off and on for awhile. Hope you enjoy...

[Image: WizardofDuh.jpg]

I just hope the boys see this and enjoy it.
^ Wizard of Oz is the best so far. And I Googled Freebeer and Hot Wings and here are some more picture ideas. You could probally look at Joe's MySpace for more pictures.

[Image: sfi20.jpg]

[Image: hawk-park2.jpg]

[Image: 2452517789_4147fe2986.jpg]
http://www.myspace.com/producerjoe
laieanna Wrote:Okay, several months ago I had this image stuck in my head and realized the boys could easily be in a certain movie. I have no photoshop skills so I got the hubby to do the dirty work. Here are his brilliant efforts. It's not the pic you guys are asking for, but he's been working on this off and on for awhile. Hope you enjoy...

The first signs of talent... Well done!
minger1024 Wrote:
laieanna Wrote:Okay, several months ago I had this image stuck in my head and realized the boys could easily be in a certain movie. I have no photoshop skills so I got the hubby to do the dirty work. Here are his brilliant efforts. It's not the pic you guys are asking for, but he's been working on this off and on for awhile. Hope you enjoy...

The first signs of talent... Well done!

Awesome Job!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Love that Oz pic!!

Here's mine again..
[Image: hwcrank.jpg]

[Image: indians.jpg]
I didn't personally do this one, but I found it on Facebook and thought it was great...

[Image: n600191735_767751_6131.jpg]

My compliments to K. Miller for this photo.
That's what she said.
Devilsbite . . . good one!! Right up their alley!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3130/2608...ce.jpg?v=0
[Image: Zaneyoufatemmereffer.jpg]

I know the contest is over, but I just wanted to share this picture. I emailed it to them around the time they talked about the fat Zane picture, but they didn't put it on the website for some reason.
This should be ongoing.
Totally. There's been some cool stuff posted in here!
[Image: fantfourfbah.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Not the best, but I made it at 1am because I was bored.
[Image: JoesAngels.jpg]
Zane really freaks me out. :o
silvermelinda Wrote:Not the best, but I made it at 1am because I was bored.

OMG!! I almost choked on my cereal when I saw this. And a second and third viewing really disturbed me.
Moobs Minger Wrote:[Image: Zaneyoufatemmereffer.jpg]

I know the contest is over, but I just wanted to share this picture. I emailed it to them around the time they talked about the fat Zane picture, but they didn't put it on the website for some reason.

This is great! Perfect! What the hell guys, put it on the damn site?!
silvermelinda Wrote:Not the best, but I made it at 1am because I was bored.

Pretty friggin' good!
WOW that one is one of my favorite!
Turkey Face Wrote:[Image: FBHWRedWINGS.jpg]

GO WINGS!

Is that Chris Chelios in the bottom right hand corner?!?!?
[Image: beatles.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
i dont think i'll ever be able to beat it to cameron diaz or lucy liu again.....thanks Sad

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: pjericqj3.th.jpg]
;D
shananagains88 Wrote:[Image: pjericqj3.th.jpg]
;D

Well done sir.
For those who don't know, this is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast:

[Image: GastonandBen.jpg]
Moobs Minger Wrote:For those who don't know, this is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast:

[Image: GastonandBen.jpg]

Great. Whos the dude in the mirror ?
Wowie Groovie !
Quote:Great. Whos the dude in the mirror ?

You mean you've never heard the tales of the mighty Benercrombie Zoolander, Prince of Handsome?
Moobs Minger Wrote:
Quote:Great. Whos the dude in the mirror ?

You mean you've never heard the tales of the mighty Benercrombie Zoolander, Prince of Handsome?

I'm with titan, I had no clue who the guy was. Especially considering that he was almost always reffered to Benercrombie, and not Handsome Ben. Add to the fact that I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a lineup anyway, and yeah, I was left in the dark about that one, too.
I recognized him from the bro picture posted on the FB&HW web page several months ago.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Okay, it was a bit obscure, I guess. Mostly, I did it because it was funny to me.
these pics are cool. I've been waiting for someone to photoshop McCain with the top-gun "maverick helmet on hid head.
Wasnt he the one who raced Zane... It took a second to realize it wasnt one of the old men or Joe...
I have no photoshop skills, but always thought it would be funny to put their heads on the bodies of the cast of Seinfeld. Free Beer as Jerry, Hot Wings as Kramer, Zane as George, and Joe as Elaine for no other reason than she was the only one left.
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:Wasnt he the one who raced Zane... It took a second to realize it wasnt one of the old men or Joe...

Yes, it was the intern who raced him.
Hey Frizzly Adams, nice beard.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey Frizzly Adams, nice beard.

Thank you. As you see, I have recently grown a healthy afro as well.
I know this isn't the best Photoshop job, but first one to figure out or guess what I did here (as far as the theme) wins!

[Image: FBHWmerged.jpg]