Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DID ANY ONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH 10/9/08 PODCAST???
I hope so too, especially this week. There's some great abuse of Heinz during Dumber than Zane.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've emailed Dean a few times about actually investing in this whole podcast setup. I'm pretty sure that the monthly subscription doesn't renew on its own so they have to be missing out on a bunch of money from people. If they set up a database of customers and used Paypal's auto-subscriptions, they would be pulling in a lot more money. I don't have a problem paying $3 a month but I don't want to worry about when my link is going to die or when I should pay again.
I think I'm done popping off for the day. I do agree that you have every right to continue sending emails and that they should definitely look into auto-subscriptions.
sell sponsors to the podcast
/thread
0rz0ski Wrote:How else would they pay for bandwidth and the rainy day fund, and the ability to up charity dontations?

There are tons of ways to make a boatload of money with a show like that. I would donate $200 or more to be able to sit in on the show for a day, and im sure there are enough people that they could do it every day for months on end.
burnking Wrote:cyborgmexican, they have this new fangled technology now call the "radio" and on this "radio" you can have your friends actually tune into the show! As for those not in the listneing areas, they have another fancy electronic box called the computer. Since they have the internet on computers now, you can have your friends take their fingers out of their mouths and mash them on the keyboard until they spell out www.freebeerandhotwings.com (might take awhile). There, they can preview the show by listening to WHWT and watching Joe's Stunts.

[Image: orly.jpg]
LMAO. Hey, when you spam Dean's mail asking for a link... Be sure to Add that "Zane" told you to, and ask "Don't You Know Who I Am"?
potthole Wrote:All this talk has gotten me to thinking, I paid for a month, and that month is up in a couple of days. Time for me to re-up for another month!

Wow, Dean was on the ball! I paid for another month of the podcast, and just a few hours later he sent me the link!
I paid a few days ago and no link.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:I paid a few days ago and no link.

Are you just starting the podcast, or renewing?
burnking Wrote:
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:I paid a few days ago and no link.

Are you just starting the podcast, or renewing?

Renewing. I bought it a few months back but I bought the monthly one, I guess I was one of those stealing it, I thought it renewed automatically. The first time I paid for it I got my link like same day but I don't know what's going on.
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Are you just starting the podcast, or renewing?

Renewing. I bought it a few months back but I bought the monthly one, I guess I was one of those stealing it, I thought it renewed automatically. The first time I paid for it I got my link like same day but I don't know what's going on.

If it were a new subscription, I'd say you'd have a few more days to wait, mine took about a week to go through. It sounds like people are getting a renewal link pretty quickly though. Maybe it's time for a polite email?
Got my link! Crisis over.
...so I have to put down my torch and pitchfork and go home? No revolt?
burnking Wrote:...so I have to put down my torch and pitchfork and go home? No revolt?

Keep them handy, the mob is fickle
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torch? Pitchfork? Burnking, you're so old fashioned. Nowadays we have flamethrowers and spearguns.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Torch? Pitchfork? Burnking, you're so old fashioned. Nowadays we have flamethrowers and spearguns.

Yeah, but those take all the fun out of it. There's nothing like getting your hands dirty during and old fashioned pillage and plunder.
Pillaging and plundering is not the same as a mob with torches and pitchforks. Get your violent situations straight, man.

0rz0ski Wrote:Pillaging and plundering is not the same as a mob with torches and pitchforks. Get your violent situations straight, man.

Good point, my apologies. I was unaware you were so well versed in social unrest.
Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOE!!!!!

90% of the game is half mental.
60% of the time it works every time.
That's what she said.
I am 72% sure that I love you.